Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rohitsad thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Wow amazing update.
I loved the part Sameer after touching her hairs become suspicious may she is his daughter.and I am sure after going home he will think abt diya's mischivious behaviour and compare it to himself and get some hint.

Archie11 thumbnail
Wow beautiful update.
Sameer playing with Diya was so beautiful. Hope he comes to know about the relationship between him and diya by any means in next update. Beautiful update
Waiting for next update desperately
Samaina9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice update...

Update more...

Need to know the relationship between naina & arvind

Continue updating...

Samaina_loverzz thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dear Sur, It was really an awesome Update and Coming back to the chapter... So Diya Is Sameer And Naina's Daughter And I loved the interactions b/w Sameer and Diya..And Liked How Sameer Suspected that it was his child or Arvind's child... Loved the conversations b/w Naina-Sameer -Diya And Sameer taking care of Naina And Diya..Very possessive haan..Anyways Loved the update and Also liked How Sameer related Naina To Rakesh Sir...I just hope Ki Sameer and Naina's misunderstandings b/w them should be over and they should be together... Do pm me whenever updating next...
Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ashdeep2017

Hey there! 

First of all congratulations for the third thread to this story. I'm so glad that even after coming so far your not suffering from writer's block. I have been following ur updates since the day u started with this n I m thouroughly enjoying the plot. Though i became conscious when the story unfolded naina's disappearance but still i m stuck to it n will be till the end. 
You know wat ... reading ur updates was one of my pregnancy cravings wen u started it n i used to wait for sundays as a silent reader.
Anyways not taking any due, i would like to say that ur doing a fantastic job.
Will be waiting for the next update.

Regards 
Lakshita

Hi Lakshita! 😊
I know I'm late in responding to you...really sorry for that ..n many thanks for your wishes! 😳
Wow really?? My updates were your pregnancy cravings...how sweet is that...n makes me feel so elated! Btw...is it a boy or a girl? 😳 Many congratulations dear ..
Am so glad you commented here...I never knew I had so many silent readers who enjoyed the story this much!! ❤️
Thank you!
Love,
Sur
Veenapai thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Wonderful update, loved it.Waiting for the next update
sumathiaishu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful update dear.  Ty so much.  Very nice to see sameer playing with diya his daughter.  Waiting for next update,,...
AMereWanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Samaina_1990

Tum to hamesha se hi topper ho Muski! Har cheez mein! Apne friends ko encourage karne mein bhi! 😳❤️

Aap sab ka saath ho toh hi yeh sab possible hai! 🤗
Sivasri thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update...
Dad daughter bonding was awesome...

Sameer comparing Diyas look and character with his was an super feeling..

Achcha hua Mr.A ko bhagaya woh bi pure 2 weeks...
Samaina are going to get along more..

This riksha scene reminds of first year fresher's party night..jabardasti bodyguard bangaya...

Once the truth is out Naina and Sameer will handle it 
but what  about Diya...if she fixes him as uncle then??

Park scenes were all super...family feeling..
Sasurji ki bi taang kichayi..oh ma..
Sameer s n full form..lover boy and kind Papa..

Mr.A ko aise hi bhaga do...hope he doesn't create much havoc..
vidrev thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
God finally my doubt was true. Diya was sameer daughter. Till how long naima will hide this from sameer. Finally the truth is half out. How naina married Arvind and other things have to be revealed. 
Sameer handling things with diya showed how matured ihe became now. Please unable to bear the suspense. Clear the suspense soon. When will naina tell the truth to sameer. He was every right to know. Even though he has done wrong still he has the right. Hope things will get cleared soon.