Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rph09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Mujhe rona aa raha hai πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ Sameer spent time with them!!😭 and sameer diya's interaction was so soothing. Mr.A will not be at home for two weeks!! Party toh banti hai πŸ˜† Kuch chamatkar kar do πŸ˜­ Loved it loved it loved it πŸ˜³ Haayeee mujhse ab intezaar nahi ho raha next part ka πŸ˜­Edited by Rph09 - 5 years ago
munchkinland thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh god these two and their banter
Sameer just felt her hair and thought about how his dream could be right
I would really want you to throw light on the scene when diya was actually conceived by Naina
Sameer has this unlikely connection with diya which makes him intrigued
and Naina is trying to run away from him in order to protect diya's identity
lekin kab tak
the father daughter duo will not make is easy for her
When sameer is furious I find him really cute and his aap
It shows how much he cares for her
matlb I know I am ajeeb but mujhe toh iske gusse main bas pyar hi dikhta hain
Naina really felt good when she saw sameer and diya bonding and that is what I am talking about
their this fondness for each other will compel Naina to reveal the secret
Haha sameer calling Rakesh khusat and kamina
and then explaining Diya everything calmly wow
I cried reading it
my heart went out to him
I am like Naina why are you doing this to him
Sameer aur Naina ko jb milwao tb milwao Sur
par please Sameer aur Diya ko milwado
mujhse dekha nhi jaa rha aur
I mean pada nhi jaa rha

Edited by munchkinland - 5 years ago
Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AMereWanderer

I'm first again, Sur Di! 

kya kehna hai iss baarein mein... πŸ˜³

Tum to hamesha se hi topper ho Muski! Har cheez mein! Apne friends ko encourage karne mein bhi! πŸ˜³β€οΈ
Suparna13 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Finally updaye aya!!!! Mai to baar baar page refresh kar rahi hu...jo bhi ho phir se sweet update❀️ interaction between sameer and diya was lovely and emotional too...aur waiting eagerly for next update.
With love, Suparna
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It makes me all emosh ...
Khushi ke anshoo actually πŸ˜­

Thank you so much dear and I am glad that in someway KP could really give you the recognition and love  you very well deserve and perhaps you deserve much more for the love you have both for me and the story πŸ˜³.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Sur!πŸ€—
 Finally here. You must me some magician my dear.Leaving me spell bound and enchanted with each update.This story is a magnet and magic.It surely is a bliss reading it.Trust me! In days that seem low for me I turn to your stories.And this story specifically.Sameer recovering and stabling him in life casting an indifference somehow inspires.

Finally the revelation is done.And it was all logical.Sur! I think you would agree with me too that child out of wedlock is such a cliched topic.But do you know my master magician;what makes your story different and a piece of sheer artistic,aesthetic brilliance? The treatment.Logical and Chronological.There is no mad rush and gradual storytelling.

Naina and Sameer have been through numerous unprotected physical encounters and this logically backs the conception of Diya.Not those stories where just the leads share a single night and viola!the baby is conceived.I have read many stories on this topic but I am proudly declaring that none treated this sort of logical conception of child out out of wedlock.Kudos to you πŸ‘

When each scene is so thoughtfully envisioned and crafted,its  difficult to chose the best pick.With this another thought flashes by.You have treated Mr.A in one of best lights.Not the oppressive husbands types.And I bow down to your vision of story writing.Without any single character turning into a villain or antagonist ,the story enchants with emotions being the pivot joint.Needless to say,why this story has captured several hearts and has reached a glorious third thread.My lady! A big congratulations to you.This is an achievement in itself.πŸ₯³

And the way you are weaving the classics and contemporary novels in your writing.Thats no mean feat.It's difficult to draw parallels and taking care that your actual storyline is not distorted and that the original work of the other author is hampered as well.Balancing the two and yet retaining the essence of each s distinctively...I am not wrong in terming you the 'Lady Magician'..Oh well..It sounds somewhat like Lady MacbethπŸ˜†

Jokes Apart...The last update was such a riot.I mean Diya has totally inherited the 'mar-pit' genes from her father..And silky hair even..Sameer's dream and reality are no different rather blend of expectedly unexpected.Defining the title once more.
I love how both the father and daughter bonded so well and Naina being typical mother,ranting and self berating.I feel for the poor girl.So much she has endured and mothering a child is no easy feat.We are yet to be revealed how Arvind came into the frame and what transpired ..But yeah! there seems no smooth cakewalk of Naina Agarwal transforming into Reena Mittal..This is intriguing and I know you must have planned it really well.

Special mention to Naina's gaali to Diya..I loved that "Aye din maar-pit" πŸ˜† Waiting for an oppurtunity to use it for some.Sur! You are so good with dialogues and symbolism.The references from Paradise..My words fail to conjure how brilliantly you have penned it down all.πŸ‘

No coming to the theory as spun by Sweety...Perhaps Diya's failing health or some ailment will match with Sameer..Juvenile diabetes? May be..and then Sameer would know he has fathered this child.May be then he can realise that Diya and him share 'genes ka rishta' along with 'dil ka rishta'..And since she is a daughter ,the probability of her carrying genes from her father is much more.Will wait to see if this theory stands correct or was it a khyali pulao.

And trust me I absolutely loved the father daughter interaction and how Sameer couldnot tolerate Diya's wish not getting fulfilled.There is nothing that moves a loving father's soul quite like his child's cry.And Sameer proved this,though he is unaware of Diya's parentage.

With Mr.A going away for 2 weeks,I smell some unexpected twists waiting our way to spring off.Can't wait to read the next update.

I am sorry dear for not being able to comment on time and regularly.And I know I have not reviewed the updates pretty well too.😳 Sorry.

Thank you for the PM and keep coming with your best.

With love-
Minu
Edited by TereLiyeMINU - 5 years ago
priyavin thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Such a emotional update 

Please unveil Diya's truth to Sameer, koi to hai uska. He deserves it, after all the hard work for all these years. Why does Naina think that it would be injustice to Aravind if Sameer knows Diya's truth. There a quite a few mysteries to be disclosed, waiting...

Thank you for the story

Janhavik thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sach kahu ab wait nahi ho raha ki kab sameer ko sach pata chalega... The whole part is awesome... Loved it 
Aur ek baat about that silky hair... Maine bhi socha tha ki diya ke bal silky ho aur sameer ye notice kre and usne kiya... I love itπŸ˜›
Aur ek request milado yar unko😳
PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Guess, I am on a roll; reviewing!  πŸ˜† Well, I read this one now and didn't want to keep it pending. I have this superpower of procrastinating and blocking out the guilt for doing so! πŸ˜†

This was a superb chapter, Sur Di! I lived it so much because it was filled with only Naina, Sameer and their child, Diya. I am so happy to know that Diya is their child and now, the hopeless romantic in me can hope for happy-ending, however long it take and how much hurdles they have to overcome! Love you so much! You are the best! β€οΈ

Diya inherited the silky locks and the high cheekbones from Sameer; I am thinking, it must have been a little hard for Naina know when she would be tying her daughter's hair daily to be reminded of the feeling of combing Sameer's hair with her fingers! I am just imagining.  

I loved that joke surrounding Rakesh and his aatma possessing Naina!!! πŸ€ͺ

I also loved very single interactions between the father and the daughter. Both oblivious to what they are to each other. It's good to see them liking each other and playing with each other. 
Also, loved how Sameer called out Naina for her anger and also how efficiently he took care of Diya! I wonder what would Sameer's reaction be when he would know Diya is his child? He would definition be angry, I know. 

And then there was Arvind- his trust would be shattered! 
I have questions! Is Mr. A aware of the fact that he isn't Diya's biological father?
I also didn't miss Naina's happiness when Sameer went back to Tum and also, when he remembered the memory from their school...it's affecting her all over again and then I wonder, when did it ever stop? 

Okay, so Arvind wouldn't be there for fourteen days?! Oh. My. God. 
Will this time be enough for SamAina to clear all the misunderstandings? I am as curious as a cat! 

Splendid!
P.S. I was and still am the girl who could never blow big bubbles! Meri phooti qismat! πŸ˜­
Edited by Mayashika - 5 years ago
sadhikasamaina thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh god
I am crying after reading it
aise kaun krta hain apne readers ke saath
ab aap itna acha likhoge and ruloage toh kaam kaise chlega
Naina not revealing about diya to sameer is soo painful
kb pta chlega sameer ko
but this was so beautiful
the real family of three spending some awesome time together