Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: --QUEEN--

Ishita feels Raman is really not at fault? 

This whole idea of both Simmi and Ishita ,that this is just a college crush, it's casual, it happens with everyone stuff seems so unrelatable now. 

Shagun crushing Raman's dreams is a sin, and Raman crushing Ishita's dreams is casual, cuz Raman is not married to Ishita like Shagun, and he has no physical relationship with Ishita like with Shagun, that's it? 

And yeah, Shagun did a crime by killing his daughter, which Raman didn't do to Ishita. If Shagun didn't kill his baby, and just left him, then can it be considered casual like how Raman in his diary and Ishita in present thinks? No, because they were MARRIED, which IshRa were not. Is that the whole idea about?

You say Raman and Ishita's is a casual relationship just because they didn't have any nuptial in their bond, and they didn't share anything physical and cuz it didn't last long for years? Is that what Ishita thinks?

How on earth can Ishita's love for him be casual? And at the end of the story, you made Ishita herself say that. That's so cruel.

More than anything, to let this idea sink into me is being terrible. 

She made his replica and talked to it daily, did she forget that? 

If the whole idea of Raman and Ishita is just about a college crush, itna Rona dhona kyun hein itni din se? 

You made your readers feel bad when Sia didn't call Raman 'paa', who are Sia and Raman even when compared to IshRa? How long is their relationship, when compared to IshRa's. I adored Raman and Sia even, now how much would IshRa mean to me? 

Now you say theirs was just a college crush which happens with everyone? Sorry to say, I didn't like it at all 

And 'ABANDONED' is a very small word. Had he not known her sensitive past, and had he not given her hopes of a beautiful life ahead, then seriously he was not at fault, he knew everything, yet he decided to leave her to her fate which she so badly trusted. 

I saw you updated the chapter morning itself, I just thought to come here, read the update and leave hitting the 'like' button, but this chapter, I couldn't stop myself from writing this:(

Yaar, tell me what Raman did with ishita wasn’t it a breakup? Then what is a breakup? 

When two people who are in a relationship decide to end the relation (irrespective of whether of both agree or not) is called breaking up.. and it happens with many.. even if you’re in a serious relationship..many times a partner thinks that it’s not working out so puts an end to it ..that doesn’t mean their love is casual but still it will be considered as a breakup..and breakups happen . It’s unfortunate but heartbreak doesn’t mean end of life..you move on with the hope of finding a better partner. It was sad that when IshRa were together ishita loved him immensely to the extent that she made his idol and Raman’s Love wasn’t that deep but still you call it a breakup . I’m in no way undermining Ishita’s love..that’s why I said that she’s not guilty or regretful of loving him but things like these happen..it’s a bitter truth but it’s true. 

And I stick to it that he didn’t abandon her!  Abandoning is a huge word. Raman decided to leave her because he wanted to pursue his career..had he unwillingly stayed in the relationship because of Ishita’s painful past, that wouldn’t have been love but sympathy..such relationships don’t last long. 

Breaking someone’s heart is wrong and so is killing a child. Not that abortions don’t happen..they also do happen. They are equally wrong if not more.

Here I wish to add more but I won’t because it will hurt you more..my practicality will add to your pain. 

Again I’m saying this, why Ishita’s pain is so painful because after Raman left her, she didn’t find true love in her next relationship that is her marriage. 

Just imagine for once..ishita finds a guy who madly loves her with her painful childhood and heartbreak..gives her lots of care love attention and respect..with passage of time she would have truly moved on with him and looked back at her heartbreak and Raman with less anger and bitterness. 

But sadly that didn’t happen with her. So she kept on crying over her past because her present was horrible. 

Reena, it’s like a viscous circle, we both, you and I are going round and round with neither of us being able to convince the other. You’re right in your way and I also don’t think I’m wrong. 

I understand and respect your emotions so won’t explain or defend myself more..it’s not gonna help. 

Ishra2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Beautiful update

Updtae soon

--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Let it be a casual breakup in Raman's sight, the world's sight, but it is much more in Ishita's sight.

If Sia did the same to Ishita, can she ever move on?? How much do Ishita clinge to Sia emotionally now? Ishita held the same for Raman then. That's why I am using the word 'ABANDONED' .It can never be as casual as a breakup which happens for everyone these days.

Let Ashok be a good husband or a bad husband, that's not gonna change what her heart felt when he broke up ties with her. A good husband  who took care of her could have soothed her wounds, and she might not have held bitterness towards Raman, but she knew what her heart felt that moment, because Raman ain't any crush for her, but the one who pulled her out of the terrifying tunnel she lived in, so the memory can never be faded away.

Now, you made Ishita say that breakup is a casual thing, especially when there is no trace of happiness in her life after Raman's chapter. I don't agree. How can Ishita feel that was a casual breakup? Is it all for her?

I have no problem in giving a practical approach to this story dear, but the first few paragraphs of the previous chapter, are something I have never expected coming out from Ishita's mind. Suddenly I felt like IshRa's relationship had been in a completely different dynamics.

For example, you watch YHM right? Till now, I felt like Ishita and Raman of Yhm's reunion is happening here, but suddenly I felt like Shagun and Raman's reunion happening. I mean, Ishita and Raman are more emotionally dependent on each other than Shagun and Raman. Suddenly I see Shagun and Raman of yhm dynamics here in DKC's Raman and Ishita. Of course roles reversed.

Okay, it's like beting round the bush,and neither of us are convinced, but what I wanna request you is to please don't take my opinions in a harsh way, beacuse this story means so much to me, and whatever I feel I cannot contain it in my heart. That's why I am blabbering what all I could. Please don't take it seriously.

--QUEEN-- thumbnail

Let Ishita be a happily married woman or a widow, or a single mother, but Raman's breaking up ties with her that day can never ever be a casual breakup for her, which is a common phenomena these days.

She might be immensely happy  not bothering to hold pain and anger for Raman, but that doesn't mean, it was a casual thing for her that day. 

--QUEEN-- thumbnail

The first few lines said Ishita thinks that why does she hold Raman responsible for Ashok's sins? Actually where did she hold?? She only blamed him for his mistakes all the way. And that made me happy that she hates him for what he did, cuz that's what I expected. She hates him solely for what he did.

In the complete story, I never felt like, she is taking up her failed marriage frustration on Raman. But few lines in the previous chapter, speaks otherwise....

stranger2rose thumbnail

There’s nothing to feel bad about. We’re having an open and healthy discussion. So what if we don’t agree? 

I’m sure not every story evokes such a strong reaction from you..if this one has then it probably had something that touched and stirred you. I’ll take it in my stride. After all in this virtual world, reaching someone’s heart is not a small thing. 

You’re free to express what you disagree and dislike..I hope it makes you feel better. 

No hard feelings dear..there aren’t and won’t be any between us. 

stranger2rose thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

venu66 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Sia's is so  possessive of her paa ,it's too cute to see her protect her paw from model

Waiting for ishita's reaction now.

Continue soon 

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome superb update 

Sia is so cute 

Eagerly waiting for next part 

Plz plz plz plz update soon 

divz9769 thumbnail

Awesome update

Ishita was tensed thinking what to do if change the venue but it will cost too much her employer will get angry she saw raman who was busy in posing with models and their kids she was shokced seeing one model sticking to raman aww sia is so cute she pushed everyone away from raman and said my paa she is so possasive of raman he laughed at sia ishitas boss came there she was angry with ishita for last evening incident she was shouting at ishita raman stopped her and said function will happen in lawn he warned her not to talk ishita like this he praised ishitas work ishita was surprised  ishita again started reading ramans dairy she got to know all moments after her accident ishita asked sia of she loves raman she said yes 

Pls updtae soon