Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: --QUEEN--

You are a genius.😎

I don't know if there is any other possible way in this world, to make me agree for Ishita's alliance with Raman in this story.😆

But you chose the right point, Ishita still holds love for him, that's the only reason I am giving in.😐

Hey Reena 

Thanks so much for taking out time to share your thoughts.

I hope you’re recovering well dear!

And I certainly don’t consider myself as a genius especially while handling this particular story because it’s very complicated and deals with layers of human emotions. 

And I feel when it comes to emotions, there’s nothing as completely right and wrong.. what’s wrong for me might be right for you and vice versa..there’s no set path that I can follow and make every one happy. Had I been a genius, I would have been able to that..but sadly I can’t . 

Even though the story is over for you, I’m glad you’re giving it a fair chance and still sticking around. Really means a lot, thank you 😊 

Ishradivanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awesome awesome awesome totally in love with this story update soon next part please 

--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Chapter 37

I just don't know what to comment dear...

I know Raman has changed and he alone can bring happiness in Ishita's life, I just don't know why am I not happy. And I don't want Raman to suffer either, I just want that night to be wiped away from Ishita's life.

I just don't know what to say, I am a mute spectator just watching things unfold in a way I have never expected.

There are many things I disliked,starting from Shona Bhalla to Simmi's conversation with Ishita, but if you ask me for a better solution, I can't give either. So, I just give up.

And Ishita decided to move on from Raman and married Ashok with a hope to lead a life getting over her past. Had Ashok been a nice husband, Ishita would have been completely different, that's what you say right? She would have forgiven Raman right? She would have been strong enough to start a life with Sia, with Ashok's memories, having no feelings held towards Raman.

Now Ashok being a monster made Ishita more vulnerable towards Raman, that she wakes up to his dreams everyday? How is that even possible? If Ashok turned a beast, why should Raman's betrayal intensify in her? If he was a wonderful husband, why would the wounds created by Raman be soothed? Okay let the wounds be soothed, but if Ashok turned a beast, and if it made her bitter towards Raman, then you still blame Ashok? The trust which Raman broke has no hand in it? 

Now Simmi's words for Ishita.... Yeah, Ishita decided to move on with Ashok, because there was no other way, cuz Raman already married Shagun. And Raman too moved on cuz he thought Ishita was married. She is looking at the issue just like a failed college crush. Let her look at Raman and Sia, what if Sia does the same to Raman? Since their bond has no name, if Sia betrays Raman tomorrow, can she look at it just like a mistake? Why there is no seriousness in her words, when talking about Ishita's betrayed love? 

I know I know, she is working towards solving the problem, but, I didn't like the way she was making Ishita look at things. Wonder, if Raman had found new Shona, Simmi would have forgotten Sia's betrayal ( in case). 

I've fed on your brain enough with wierd logics, I guess😜. The story is coming to an end already, you will get rid of me soon,😁

Anyway dear, this story is so close to my heart. I just feel so sad that this story is coming to an end 😢. I don't know the real ending sach mein, lekin you should show me how is Ishita living with Raman few years after their marriage. Please. Only then I can be at peace😭

--QUEEN-- thumbnail

Sach mein his flirty ways are irritating me.

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: --QUEEN--

Sach mein his flirty ways are irritating me.

Sorry.

I’m not defending myself in any way but just telling you that it took me around one and a half years to write this ff and throughout that this story had a very emotional feel to it..while writing some of the chapters I would be emotionally drained out..as a writer I had reached the point where the heaviness of the story was weighing me down..kabhie ishita was crying..kabhie Raman was guilty and distressed or Sia would be missing her Paa..so I was like Bas! Enough of rona dhona....(somewhere I feel this for ishita..how long will you hold on to Raman’s betrayal...let the past pass only then you can live in the present and look at a future) I seriously needed to give the story a lighter direction. 

Here I’m wrapping up in six months so the emotional turmoil for both writer and reader is for a shorter while. 

But imagine for two years, every week you’re fed with these intense updates..it affects you..not in a good way. And  when I made his character lighter and flirty ..believe me people loved it because somewhere they also wanted this emotional breakthrough. 

Surprisingly here too the last two chapters have got the max likes 49-47 

Now you know why I said that I might let you down and why I was scared that you might not appreciate the future updates because I knew you wouldn’t like how I have handled the story towards the end. 

You didn’t like Raman calling shona Bhalla and Simmi’s conversation, I’m not surprised..had you liked these parts then i would have been taken aback. Because throughout this ff you and me have not been on the same wavelength..this thing I figured out quite early so I always knew that I wouldn’t be able to change your mind till the end. 

For me it’s a story just a story..sounds crude but that doesn’t mean I don’t love it..I have lived the characters and not just one but all. 

But excuse me for saying this for you one character has been way too personal and you’re finding it impossible to get over it 

Just like Simmi is trying to show ishita a different perspective so am I trying to show you but we both are falling...sorry again but your heart beats only for ishita and had that unfortunate incident not happened you too would have looked at this story in a different way. Maybe you would have given it another chance. 

And believe me , Reena it breaks my heart to see you pushing yourself through these last few parts..I wish I can make you feel better but sorry I can’t. 

As a writer I know this story is widely followed if not commented but yes it’s read in huge numbers and obviously you read what you like so that should make me happy but I’m not elated. It’s true I can’t make everyone happy but when I know someone who feels so strongly for this story is unhappy..it makes me sad. 

I can argue with you but these arguments won’t lead anywhere..so hate to say this..let’s just get done with this story. 

All said and done..I still love you. 

stranger2rose thumbnail

You didn’t like the chapter still pressed the like button 🥺🙈

--QUEEN-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: stranger2rose

Sorry.

I’m not defending myself in any way but just telling you that it took me around one and a half years to write this ff and throughout that this story had a very emotional feel to it..while writing some of the chapters I would be emotionally drained out..as a writer I had reached the point where the heaviness of the story was weighing me down..kabhie ishita was crying..kabhie Raman was guilty and distressed or Sia would be missing her Paa..so I was like Bas! Enough of rona dhona....(somewhere I feel this for ishita..how long will you hold on to Raman’s betrayal...let the past pass only then you can live in the present and look at a future) I seriously needed to give the story a lighter direction. 

Here I’m wrapping up in six months so the emotional turmoil for both writer and reader is for a shorter while. 

But imagine for two years, every week you’re fed with these intense updates..it affects you..not in a good way. And  when I made his character lighter and flirty ..believe me people loved it because somewhere they also wanted this emotional breakthrough. 

Surprisingly here too the last two chapters have got the max likes 49-47 

Now you know why I said that I might let you down and why I was scared that you might not appreciate the future updates because I knew you wouldn’t like how I have handled the story towards the end. 

You didn’t like Raman calling shona Bhalla and Simmi’s conversation, I’m not surprised..had you liked these parts then i would have been taken aback. Because throughout this ff you and me have not been on the same wavelength..this thing I figured out quite early so I always knew that I wouldn’t be able to change your mind till the end. 

For me it’s a story just a story..sounds crude but that doesn’t mean I don’t love it..I have lived the characters and not just one but all. 

But excuse me for saying this for you one character has been way too personal and you’re finding it impossible to get over it 

Just like Simmi is trying to show ishita a different perspective so am I trying to show you but we both are falling...sorry again but your heart beats only for ishita and had that unfortunate incident not happened you too would have looked at this story in a different way. Maybe you would have given it another chance. 

And believe me , Reena it breaks my heart to see you pushing yourself through these last few parts..I wish I can make you feel better but sorry I can’t. 

As a writer I know this story is widely followed if not commented but yes it’s read in huge numbers and obviously you read what you like so that should make me happy but I’m not elated. It’s true I can’t make everyone happy but when I know someone who feels so strongly for this story is unhappy..it makes me sad. 

I can argue with you but these arguments won’t lead anywhere..so hate to say this..let’s just get done with this story. 

All said and done..I still love you. 

I've been a cheerful reader to all the writers whose stories I have read till date, and only made them happy with my comments.😊

Seeing you feel bad for me is paining me even.😢 

And you're disappointed with me, cuz, I cannot see anything beyond Ishita. What happened to me, is not just something what happened to my 'friend', it's much more, I have experienced much more.

I am a different person before 'that' happened, and a different person, after 'that' happened. And you be in my shoes, you will understand why I react for Ishita so painfully. Ashok has shown hell to her, her aunt too, but did you find me cursing them for every update, like I curse Raman? You think I hate him for betraying Ishita?Forget it, I  cannot even  explain, he failed me very badly. 

I am really not large hearted to accept him, I may forgive him, but I can never forget what Ishita's heart went through when he betrayed.

I was hoping, Ishita could move on from his betrayal even. Like,having no emotional connect with him, but she can’t, cuz he is the only person whom she loved and trusted with all her heart. And that's why I hate him like no other. 

I already have tears in my eyes, and I don't want to stress myself more.

Anyway, I understood that what I argue is pointless, there is no solution to it, yet, my heart won't accept it.

All I could say is you are a wonderful writer, every update in this story managed to bring tears in my eyes. You'll shine, you can touch your readers hearts, you should take this talent of yours to a bigger scale. You should make more money and you should be hugely popular😊. I wish it with all my heart😊

And yeah, these two chapters seem like a breath of fresh air for all the readers. I have read the comments even, almost everyone is happy😆. And it pricks me that, there is no one who thinks like me☺

And...I love you too🤗

--QUEEN-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: stranger2rose

You didn’t like the chapter still pressed the like button 🥺🙈

You think it's just about the story, the moments and the poetic lines?

It's much more for me😭

What this story means to me, this 'like' button cannot contain it all😭. It's just a gesture in IF to convey what this story means to me😭

--QUEEN-- thumbnail

I was just thinking, what if Ishita was my sister or daughter😆. Raman tu toh gaya beta😆

You  think that I would not let them unite, but I will😊. I will not be rude with him like Maya even, but he will feel my presence😆

And what if I was Ishita,ermmm...I am not a sweetheart like her....

And what if I was Raman? I could not have even moved a bit from my guilt, but Raman did.

I didn't like his flirty ways, but yeah, he has impressed me, cuz the old Raman who neglected Ishita is dead, this Raman who cares for her, has truly impressed me. And what's hard to digest is that both of them are Raman himself

stranger2rose thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.