Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Speechless 

Very emotional update and you are too good at it 

Just can't tell how much I loved it

You are superb 

Thank you so so much for the update 

Please update next part soon 

Eagerly waiting for what will ishita do next? 

taahir004 thumbnail

Emotional and so Excellent Chapter 

Tody Ishita realized a lot and she also realizes though Raman broken up

with her shattered her heart but he did not have anything to do with 

her choosing Ashok as her husband ,

hopefully Ishita can realize because Raman misunderstood her uncle 

he too though after a year decided to move ahead in his life and marry Shagun

Ishita now finding Raman's diary and reads it 

and she can surely feel his intentions that he never wanted to break her heart all he 

truly wanted was his career 

she should also realize his remorse for hurting her after what Shagun did to him

hopefully Ishita decides to at least be Raman's friend 

then both of them should be at peace and Sia will get her love from both of them 

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Emotional update....

Ishita was lost in her thoughts...

She tried to analyse things from different perspectives and realised that she couldn't blame Raman for all her miseries...

She got caught in fire and fainted...

When she got up, she had the flashes of previous fire accident and reacted for it.

She was confused but Maya told her about the previous accident...

Finally Ishita found Raman's diary and read some of the incidents that took place in his life after he left her...

Please continue soon...

Thank you...

divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Emotional update

Ishita was thinking about simmis word she was thinking if raman is really at fault of her this condition she was searching sia she went to hall where before sometime function was going on but no one was there she smelled something burning she notices drapes have caught fire she started feeling suffocated she saw raman laying down on floor she faints when she opened her eyes she found raman she hugged him he was surprised sh asked why he jumped in fire to save her raman understood what she remembered ishita realized what she is doing she got embaressed maya insisted to drop ishita home ishita told maya about her imgagination maya said its true not raman had risked his life to save her 

Pls update soon

--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ishita feels Raman is really not at fault? 

This whole idea of both Simmi and Ishita ,that this is just a college crush, it's casual, it happens with everyone stuff seems so unrelatable now. 

Shagun crushing Raman's dreams is a sin, and Raman crushing Ishita's dreams is casual, cuz Raman is not married to Ishita like Shagun, and he has no physical relationship with Ishita like with Shagun, that's it? 

And yeah, Shagun did a crime by killing his daughter, which Raman didn't do to Ishita. If Shagun didn't kill his baby, and just left him, then can it be considered casual like how Raman in his diary and Ishita in present thinks? No, because they were MARRIED, which IshRa were not. Is that the whole idea about?

You say Raman and Ishita's is a casual relationship just because they didn't have any nuptial in their bond, and they didn't share anything physical and cuz it didn't last long for years? Is that what Ishita thinks?

How on earth can Ishita's love for him be casual? And at the end of the story, you made Ishita herself say that. That's so cruel.

More than anything, to let this idea sink into me is being terrible. 

She made his replica and talked to it daily, did she forget that? 

If the whole idea of Raman and Ishita is just about a college crush, itna Rona dhona kyun hein itni din se? 

You made your readers feel bad when Sia didn't call Raman 'paa', who are Sia and Raman even when compared to IshRa? How long is their relationship, when compared to IshRa's. I adored Raman and Sia even, now how much would IshRa mean to me? 

Now you say theirs was just a college crush which happens with everyone? Sorry to say, I didn't like it at all 

And 'ABANDONED' is a very small word. Had he not known her sensitive past, and had he not given her hopes of a beautiful life ahead, then seriously he was not at fault, he knew everything, yet he decided to leave her to her fate which she so badly trusted. 

I saw you updated the chapter morning itself, I just thought to come here, read the update and leave hitting the 'like' button, but this chapter, I couldn't stop myself from writing this:(

Edited by --QUEEN-- - 4 years ago