Samaina FF - The Reluctant Groom and His Accidental Bride Ch 31 pg 132 - Page 13

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VeebafanSonam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
What a wonderful update...
Loved it completely..
Can't wait for next part..
Update soon..pls
Edited by VeebafanSonam - 5 years ago
Dharapriya thumbnail
Yaar what an update. Its just superb. Ideas kaha se aate hai yaar. I reading it twice. The  long wait was worth it dear. Love jealous Sameer, but he is very impulsive and impatient. He can reached to any point before understanding properly. Love the way he opens her hair. It was superbly portrayed. Want more such scenes now as nanu is not at home . They can have free time and free talk.  The way she described her emotions in the diary was so heart warming. I hope he may read her diary once when she is out. Hope preeti munna and pandit help the the to initiate their relationship and they love ahead. . Loved it . Thank you so much for such an awesome and lovely and long update.
Archie0405 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
One thing about you as a fan fic writer is too good,  you know how to keep promises and update accordingly. So I keep on anticipating that day for much awaited update has come.  
I am dying for the part where I want to see Sameer missing Naina terribly. He has already started experiencing jealousy, attraction, feeling of being home. It has been a long time,  I want Naina to have some upper hand in their life. they have started movie dates, atleast at home.  But now I would love to see them watching a romantic movie and Sameer watching her. Their chat date has to be something alone now.  and somehow i want sameer to be sleeping in her room after their long conversation or trying to kiss her or anything romantic and then get a taste of his own medicine when Naina will ignore him. Okay I think that was too much of my demands.  But anyways it was such a nice update, Naina is getting optimistic unknowingly. Preeti being the reluctant one,  swati as always the romantic,  may be swamun story start hint too. 
Please update the next part soon
BushraN thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow! Just can't wait for the next update, I mean doono ghar pe akele... kuch to dhamakedaar hona hi chahiye , ghar pe chor aajaye ya Bijli zor se kadke one awkward moment which would get both of them thinking if it was good or bad ...ufff...
Ok sorry but couldn't help thinking about the next update...
This was one was fab as usual... good to see how sameer is thinking about them, their relationship and started to regret his decision may I say?
Par jo bhi ho naina to bas uske dil aur dimaag par chayi hui hai...
Naina is longing for him too but that was kind of expected but I must say she is so amazingly controlling herself...
and I am glad ke wo preeti ki batoun mein nahi aayi, I got scared that she might pull herself away from sameer but glad she ignored preeti and went ahead with nanu's Advice...

sadhikasamaina thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This was so beautiful
Preeti is scared that Naina has started developing feelings for him and he will not accept her
and sameer on the other hand have also having some chemical locha between his heart and brain and he does not know what to do
Nanu will be away for a week
kuch toh exciting bnta hain ab
apna sameer toh aise mauke ke talash main hain
that when he will have naina all to himself
lekin yha pr sameer mauke ka fayda uthayega ya nhi
yeh dekhna banta hain
please please next update jaldi dena
fizah07 thumbnail
Happy that u r back. I was so desperately waiting for your update. Pls don't take this much time to update.Actually m addicted to your story. Pls post nxt part asap 
Yudkbh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful update 
So Amazing Awesome 
Plz update soon 
9999P thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loving my namundit bond as this is how I've always wanted to see naina get along with her devars
Sammeer mann just go nd tell her already that you love her before its too late
Update soon may be you should give us another one on Sunday 😆
-svetalana- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow what an update May. Finally I can see Sameer falling for her. His desperation is visible now. Now if Nanaji asks him to reconsider his decision he will willingly say yes. Please update soon. Itna intezaar mat katwao
Archie11 thumbnail
This was such a lovely chapter. Playing with her bun was so beautiful. Developing feelings towards eachother that's true. Hope Sammy realises soon his feelings and confess to her. I am waiting for them together in the same room again. Nanaji is not home may bring some intimate moments between them. That's so beautiful to have a cute conversation between them. 
Overall a beautiful update. 
Waiting desperately for your next update