Samaina FF - The Reluctant Groom and His Accidental Bride Ch 31 pg 132 - Page 14

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rohitsad thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Very lovely update
Now Sameer have feelings for Naina but he is not able to convey and Naina is still thinking he don't want physical intimacy .he is getting impatient by her lip biting and see he don't know anything .

He is so jealous .he can't stand when she praise someone else.

Now at least he is taking her out with him not leaving her alone in home.waiting for little bit romance in absence of nanu .

Thanks for pm
Samaina9 thumbnail
Nice update ..
Update more..

Sameer & naina's attempt to understand each other is superb..

Update more lovey-dovey scenes...

Eagerly waiting 4 nxt update..
Aneesf457 thumbnail
The storyline is sooo smoothly I feel like I am watching 2 ppl life in real n their daily things... Hoping for more convis b4 nanu is back
Labhya thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
May didiii
Welcome back...
How are you ?
And how was your story ????
Thankyou very much for updating one of the best story...
I loved the entire update
Totally amazinggg
Its very nice to see how things are progressing in the story...
Sooo very interesting
Infact sameer ko akal aa hi rahi h 
Shyd hataude ka use nahi pde itni jaldi ...
Didi ek chhotu c request h
Aap jis direction aur jis flow me story ko lekr jaa rahe ho naa bs usi ttwrah lekr jaaooo
Hamara dil aur khush hota rahega...

Keep smiling
Labhya😃
MANSHITA thumbnail
Wow very nice. It's just a fabulous update.  Jealousy of sameer it's too good.  Baalo se itna pyarr. Pata hai I was just thinking about ki nanu agar kahi bahar jaye to ye dono kuch aage bade . Or really me nanu on trip of bombay wow ! Lovely.  Plzz agar possible ho to update fast as possible.. 
meinfrau14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
just started following this story ! I love how the relationship is slowly progressing ! Very interesting indeed !!
priyavin thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am a day late to read the update. 
Have read once, and again in love with the story.

Their relationship is changing unknowing to them. Sameer is realising his feelings for her, but not seeing that she is doing it all only for him. Naina knows she loves him but not seeing that his acts of help are his changing feelings towards her. 

Great flow of the story, May. We're getting really greedy now, as someone said that it should be made into a show with Randeep and Ashi as leads. 

Please update soon...
Mdissan thumbnail
Piece of clothing Which one is this now... is this Sameers ?? Yaar such beautiful little details... amazed at this writing skill Reading the last chapter for the 4th time... how I wishhh to get an update everyday

Hugs !!
MOH29 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Welcome back and amazing update really loved jealous Sameer. In this update Naina confess her feelings hope the same from Sameer also.
Update soon
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi May! India tour kaisa raha tumhara? Though I know it had to end abruptly but hope you enjoyed your days here 😳 
Sameer playing with Naina's hair has to be the cutest thing. Like it's cute and intimate at the same time.. No one does that to someone they don't accept as theirs! And his jealousy was just the cherry on cake😆

Coming to the update, it was fantastic! Ab to apne Sameer ko bhi non-masoom thoughts ane lage h and badi baat is that he admits it! He admits that she's pretty and the attractiin is natural but also that it's more than just attraction!😳

Preeti is being the protective sibling! She doesn't want Naina to get further  emotionally attatched to Sameer and hence doesn't want her to let her guard down.

But a heart in love is very hopeful and stubborn as well! And Naina's diary entry clearly tells how much she loves Sameer.

That mol anmol thing just touched my heart! I want Sameer to read her diary yaar😭 He needs to read it!

Yaar dono ghar nein akele h phir bhi kuch nhi ho rha.. Damn Sameer😆
But ab khud hi apne decision ko regret kr rha h.. Yasss! He deserves this😆

That bas agar aap was really painful! Don't give us such bits, May. It hurts😭😭
Edited by Anjali33 - 5 years ago