Samaina FF - The Reluctant Groom and His Accidental Bride Ch 31 pg 132 - Page 114

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Sivasri

Hi May, amazing update..
I was travelling this weekend, so read it n parts...
read it again and again...

Oneliners like
'Delhi ab door nahi' , 'tumhara personal chand', 'Hogaya 
ya dus minute'
were awesome!!!!

Nanaji and Munnas convo was awesome!!

Typical husband ban gaye Mr Maheshwari..
Mrs ke haath ke banaya Diya se Mrs pe dhyaan de rahe hain..
Mrs ke  saath shopping To-Do list se permanently hata denge  πŸ˜†

Vishaka pe itna pyaar ??? Guest room se jhansi ki Rani ko apne room lane ka achcha idea thaa...

Mundit finally understood Sameers mind..

Karwa chauth part was enjoyable...

Husband ne baalon ki notice ki hai yeh sochkar madam ko Kush hone ke badle Baal Achche nahi lag rahe aisa soch rahi hai...oh oh Naina...kuch samjo yaar..

Wrapping Unwrapping πŸ€£

Mrs Maheshwari s turning bold..Ek dum direct she asked the talwar doubt!!!
But bechaare dono topic se kuch alagh hi soch rahe hain...
Thank God to novels, Nainas thought s somewhere near about mayan & Talwar..

Redbangle, condoms ka re-entry...
He s going to next level, early he noticed  blouses but now andarrr??
is it any hint ?? 
Can we expect Honeymoon soon?? 

Forehead kiss ke baad direct Nape kiss...Dil le lo yaar!!!  I always expected it n the show and this was beautiful in your words..

Update the next part soon, humara bi patience Sameer jaisa hi badal gaya haiii !!!!

Thanks Sri and your reference to Jhansi ki Rani cracked me up πŸ˜†

Husband jaldi seekh raha hai... jo nahi jamta woh nahi jamta! Shopping in bazaar... not his thing... biwi ko dusri ladies ke sath hi yeh anand lutna hoga πŸ˜†

Forehead kiss se nape kiss pe progress ho gaya... yaar... main show ke pace se toh nahi chal sakti hu... 400 chapter ke baad thodehi samaina milan likhungi! πŸ˜‰

Hope you enjoy the coming updates.

Love, May
SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: RangnRia

Is baar kaan pakad kar sorry Di for the late response.
Chapter 30 ka note is on page 136.
Now coming to chapter 31...
Di aap sach mein yeh story kisi production house ko bhejo...Aap sach mein mallika-e-ishq ho...
Sameer trying to find ways to be with his wife even if it means just sitting and watching her paint diyas or an annoying trip to bazaar instead of any big shop even though he is not used to the crowds.Of course he realised that biwi was not actually interested in his tips while painting the Diyas.Banda smart ban raha hai Di.Kya idea nikala bazaar se nikalne ke liye.A big salute to your eye for nuances..Aise laga jaise main khud Diwali preparation kar rahi hun.Aakash Kandil is a marathi term Di and I realised why you used it while reading your note at the end.
Kya Marwaris bhi Karwa Chauth karte hain?As far as I know they celebrate vat savitri like in Maharashtra.Anyways for the romance it brought into the story,I am all up for it.
Nanu choking on his food...Personal chand...Kya tha woh Di...
One thing I noticed in this story is koi kisiko kuch nahi keh raha,Muna ne Nanu ko kuch nahi bataya...Nanu chah kar bhi apni bahu ko upar jaane nahi keh rahe rather Munna se salaah lerahe hain,Munna Sameer se Nanu ke saath hui conversation ke bare mein nahi keh raha...God yeh sab kab sort hoga.Lesson learnt:Communication,rather correct communication is hugely important.
His retort itna time liya toh parlour-wali ko bula leti was dil-le-lo.He wanted his wife to look her best,rather the best,Husband wanting his wife to be dressed according to him...Wow Di!!!Maza aagaya

Sameer ka ring pehnana ,asking her dusron ka chhodon tumhe pasand aaya? and then regretting the lost firsts.I so felt like giving him a assuring hug.Bechara jab bolna janta nahi tha toh woh paas thi auur ab bolna chah raha hai toh woh kuch samajh hi nahi rahi,
The chokker clamp hopefully works as a catalyst..hopefully.Ab shayad Naina ke soye armaan jag jayen.I was wondering what if she blurts out the talwar-mayaan explanation in front of Sameer and the consequencesπŸ˜‰
As per Sameer,romance toh hota rahega,but woh usse upar wale kamre mein kaise le jaye??Bechara Mummy bhi nahi aarahi,nanu bhi kuch nahi keh rahe.Ek idea aaya hai Di.Sameer ko puri bottle chadha do,taki nashe mein apne dil ki baat bolde banda,warna bechara shayad kabhi nahi bol payeha aur yeh gadhi jaan bujkar nasamajh bani rahegi.

Ab toh usse upar wale kamre mein bhijwa do Di.
Jumme ka cycle break ho ya nahi,but aapki story hamesha mere Jumme ka Chumma hi rahegi

Thanks Ria πŸ˜Š

Glad you enjoyed this update and all the romance around Karwa Chauth. 

I completely agree that communication is the key to so many things... and everyone is being extremely selective about what they are sharing and with whom πŸ˜† Tabhi kahani abhi tak chalu hai! 

Sameer koshish toh kar raha hai... hopefully kuch na kuch click ho hi jayega... yaar, jab biwi diye banate waqt keh rahi thi, ke iss ghar ko sajane ke sapne woh kab se dekh rahi thi... toh uss waqt humare hero ka dhyaan uske bra ke strap pe tha! πŸ˜‰

Hope you keep enjoying the story going forward too.

Love, May
SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Satpriya

Dear May,

Both the updates  were awesome  I loved the bike ride. And Akhir ladke ko bhagwan performs vishwas hone laga hai.

I loved the shopping scene he behaved exactly as a typical  husband. 

Krav chauth episode was beautiful I kept the essence of it.  Just a suggestion for future such episode.  In krava chauth women get sergi from sasural and wear only new clothes.   It would  have been fun see sameer buying new saree for her and arranging sergi with nanaji  for her

I m loving this story so much that j don't want  it to end.

Thank you dear for your suggestion! I will definitely bear it in mind. πŸ˜Š

Good that you enjoyed their dating phase and bike ride. Bhagwanji itna instantly sunn rahe hai toh vishwas toh hona hi hai πŸ˜†

Hope you keep enjoying the story till the end !

Love, May

SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samaina_loverzz

Hai May Dii...

It was an beautiful update The diwali preparation s,Sam-Naina's shopping was also good...The best part was Sam to bring 5ltrs of oil and burning those 'Taiji' Sari's.. It was funny that Sam is is more concerned about  dressing and he also knows the Dressing sense of her..Lived how Sameer is interested to go for honeymoon then the conversation b/w Nanaji-Naina-Sameer was also superb...Also loved how Sameer was checking her Out... And the Karwa Chauth Part was also written Superb..And Bechari Naina She is so naive.. And then asking her doubt to Sam... "Un-hook choker" scene was also written superb..He want to romance with her all the time...Actually loved each and every part was written superb And thanks for the pm... Do update Next and do pm me..Will be waiting for the next update eagerly..
Keep smiling 
Thulasi

Thanks Thulasi πŸ˜Š

Happy to read that you enjoyed the last update and the Karwa chauth part. Yes, hubby dear is very particular about his dressing... textile industry mein hai...  kuch toh aptitude hona chahiye for the business, right?πŸ˜†

Our dear hero is getting impatient to spend time with his wife... and eager for a HM now.. lets see how it goes πŸ˜‰

Hope you like the coming update too.

Love, May
SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashika

I loved the update, May! So romantic and beautiful

That Personal Chaand had me blushing too, I guess he is going to be that husband who won't hesitate to show his love at public and then, I really wish he did burn those Taiji's sarees.πŸ˜†

My favourite moment of theirs from the entire update was him removing her choker, your writing was speldid there as I could literally imagine everything as if it was happening right before my eyes. And, then Sameer calling up Vishaka so that Naina might move into his room...that failed too and I don't think Sameer has enough patience to wait till Christmas...

Enjoyed the whole Karwachauth process, the wish for Honeymoon, the gift and then, the conversations about intimacy.❀️Enjoy your vacation, May!

Thanks Shreya 😊

I am so happy to read that the choker scene was so liked by you all. Though I wanted to introduce so intimacy here, I was hoping that scene would not appear so cheesy! πŸ˜†

Ha yaar.. Christmas Kuch jyada hi dur hai.. itna intezaar bahoot hi mushkil hoga!! πŸ˜‰

Love, May
SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: fkhr30

I have a scene in mind that I would love you to include seeing TT today. will pm in details for that. Lovley update

Thanks dear and hope you enjoy the coming updates too 😊

Love, May
SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruchi3179

Hi May .Awesome update again.Just cooudnt comment but i read it earlier. Sameer is not getting what to do now.The necklace scene was awesome & the ab delhi door nahin.I am sure Sameer will be able to bring her to his room & i am eagerly waiting how he will proceed. Nainahere also naive with intimacy thing. Karvachauth was mind blowing. Waiting for Friday again.

Thanks Ruchi 😊

Ab Delhi definitely dur nahi! well, bahoot dur nahi.. πŸ˜‰ 

Good to read that you enjoyed the Karwa chauth celebration. And lets see how soon Sameer finds a way to move his wife back to their room πŸ˜†

Love, May

SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pooja1973

Hi May...as usual qn awesome..u know I'm an ardent fan of this ff...n eagerly wait for the updates though I'm sorry I couldn't comment on earlier ones as I was really tied up..

Loving how the story is progressing...the realisation of sameer n nainas apprehension...u bring it out so well...loved the necklace scene..n the karvachauth celebration...has bought them closer...aage kay hoga...waiting for next...😊
Regards

Thanks Pooja and dont worry about not being able to comment on all the chapters dear. πŸ˜Š

I am pleased to read that you are enjoying the story and this last update too. Karwa chauth ke bahane sagai ho gayi... dating phase toh Sameer se ab aur hona mushkil hai... bande ko ab toh HM ki jaldi ho rahi hai πŸ˜†

Hope you like the story going further too.

Love, May
SixteenAgain thumbnail

Thanks dear πŸ˜Š

Love, May

Snehapandey12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 Hi may.                                                           aaj 24 April hai πŸ˜›   aaj Ka tpromise kiya tha aaj to pkka update Kr do really yrr ab wait nhi Jo rha please please.  You know jaisey hi date AA jaati hai na we all reader s becomes laalchi reader so please don't brake the promise and update today please πŸ˜­