Samaina FF - The Reluctant Groom and His Accidental Bride Ch 31 pg 132 - Page 113

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: PALAK17

Wow May di...what an amazing update πŸ‘πŸ‘.

Karwa chaut scenes were superbly writtenπŸ‘πŸΌ
Sameer gifting ring to naina was di le lo moment
Toh ab sameer ko honeymoon pe jana hai naina k sath..ahem ahem😳😳...ab toh sameer ko naina se apne dil ki baat bol deni chahiye
Di plzzz ab toh thoda romance banta hai
My favourite line was personal chand one...matlab mazza aa gaya...haye!!!
O bai!!!!! itna wait krna padega next update k liye...but koi nhi we'll wait because its always worth waiting for your updates.

Thanks Palak and glad you liked the Karwa chauth scenes πŸ˜Š

True yaar, HM pe jaana hai to phir toh dil ki baat bolni hi padegi! Warna kya ghanta HM hoga?! πŸ˜†

Hope you enjoy the coming updates!

Love, May
SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dee12340

Hello mam

Great

Hero ne dating phase complete bhi Kar liya full satisfaction and heroin ko pata bhi nahi

Ab hero ko honeymoon par Jana hai par y to heroin ko batana padega nahi to iska bhi honey moon ho jyaga poora dry

And special thanks for karwachauth sequence 
It is celebrated in North India

U hv written it very well as we celebrate
Nanu is great he is taking every update

Superb

Thanks
Regards
Deepika Mittal

Thanks Deepika and so good to read that I was able to write the karwa chauth sequence alright. 😊 I have never been a part of celebrating this festival, so was a little apprehensive. 

HM dry nahi chalega yaar... bechare already itna kuch mess up ho gaya hai... mujhe nahi lagta Sameer ab peeche hatega! πŸ˜‰

Love, May

SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: apoorva_j

Truly, a dil le lo update .hayee Naina ka personal chaand πŸ˜†. Sameer ka vo Nanu k samne flirt karna was a literally heart hack moment . Daadi to kuch jyada hi Desperation me thi naati poto ke liye. Finally the engagement was done. Sooo happy with the update . thank you for the pm.waiting for ur next update 

Thanks Apoorva πŸ˜Š

Nanu ke saamne flirt karne se Sameer, Nanu aur readers sab khush! πŸ˜†  Ha yaar, Kakiji ko par-dadi banne ki bahoot jaldi hai... Shayad paath pooja se bore ho gayi hai.. aur kuch aur entertainment chahiye πŸ˜†

Hope you keep enjoying the story going further too.

Love, May
samspriyanka09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hi May,,,

Had awesome fun reading each and every chapter of yours... and love this progress,,, specially Sameer realizing his mistake and rectifying it... But missed Naina POV did she observed that he was trying to spend more time with her... i mean how did she feel, specially the movie date and mandir... Preeti has realized that Sameer has started his way towards Naina,,, But Naina to realize...

Overall every chapter has a journey growing towards eternity of love and togetherness..

Love

Samspriyanka09
RangnRia thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SixteenAgain

Thanks Ria! 

Love is what makes our lives extraordinary... warna toh bus insaan ki zindagi roti, kapda aur makaan ke bills pay karne mein hi nikal jayegi... And hence we all crave for love.. the same way that both Naina  and Sameer are craving for it from each other. And dealing with ambiguity in love is very hard... we have to know.. we have to hear and feel sure that we are loved and treasured. 

Naina has been doing what she feels she is allowed to do for him... from the very begining... but she has never said it. Sameer has also started doing a lot of things out of his newly realised love but he hasnt clearly expressed it either. And both are scared to bank on the unsaid promise between them.

One thing I wonder about frequently is... why are we not just satisfied with love from family and friends? Why this need for love from a person that we consider our significant other? But I guess that's how we are all wired, right?

So good to read that you enjoyed the description of the temple surroundings..  I was thinking of a temple I used to visit near my hometown πŸ˜Š

Hope you like the coming updates too!

Love, May

So apt words May Di(Or if you do not mind can i refer to you as Tai...I got to know something in Episode 31😊)

Di,Love is a human need...
I do not understand why society lays so much emphasis on the one between a man and a woman...But i feel it is everywhere...between a mom and her child,between a Nana and his nati,between a Chacha and his Bhatiji,between Sisters,between friends who are more than family...
And probably because of the emphasis given by society,I guess the human mind craves more for the one from the so-called significant other ...Otherwise the human heart is happy wherever it gets love insignificant of whom it comes from...
Love,
Ria
PS:Chapter 31 was on Pg 136...Sorry I was too late in posting that note...But the update was so delicious that it needed to be savoured more than once for the note to be written...
Edited by RangnRia - 5 years ago
Darshitrajal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hii dear,
 Eagerly waiting for next update...

Enjoy your holidays first.❀️
SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: MOH29

Hi May

It was a lovely update. Sameer intentions are growing wild. Sahi he janab ko pehle sochna chahiye tha. but koi baat nahin sabr ka phal meetha hota hai. Munna ne nanaji ko nahi bata kar sahi kiya. Let sameer make his own way.

Thanks for updating karwachauth sequence. You mentioned it very well. Sameer get mesmerized on seeing naina. Finally they engaged because of this beautiful occasion. The feeling of their first intimacy make me excited. Ab toh diwali preparation me jyada maza ayega.

Update soon

Thanks dear!

I am really happy to read you enjoyed the karwa chauth related scenes/incidents. Yes, sagai ho gayi! Mubarak ho πŸ˜Š 

Sameer toh ho hi raha hai impatient... aur kyun na ho?? Haq hai uska! πŸ˜† Glad you liked Munna not letting Nanu push for her move upstairs.

Hope you enjoy the coming updates.

Love, May
SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saji79

Hey May

Kya likhte ho aap , sahi mein ek dum dil ko choo jata hai. Har lafz ko kya khoob se pirote ho hum padhne wale un jazbaat ko bakhubi samaj jaate hai.  

On Friday evening 6 to 8 is the timing I go back  to home from office, was missing the update. 
Even though the Friday Promise was not met but you have given us a long update, Thanks for that  😊.   Your story is going on a right pace and the progress is also very nice. I guess many of us read it multiple times, that's the addiction to this story. 

Ab coming to the update. Naina's bonding with Nanu is heart warming , he tries to ease her in every situation. His assurance to her by saying "Tumhara ghar hai , tumhari pehli diwali hai ... " bahut hi accha laga. Diwali celebration preparations , KarwaChaut Vrat  and Sameer gifting Naina were portrayed very nicely .Sameer longing for his wife is presented too well , his hovering around her , admiring her beauty. His desires seeing his wife are written so beautifully.
He is truly regretting his own decision to stay in separate rooms. Ab mohabbat ho gayi hai biwi se and he is missing all his firsts , thoda bura laga ,par koi nahi he will make up for it I guess .
Ishq par zor nahin hai yeh woh aatish Galib , Ke lagaey na lagey aur bujhaey na bane. πŸ˜Š

Ab bande ko baat aage badhani hai, eagerly waiting aap kaise Sameer ki besabri aur bechaini ko dur karte ho. Naina kab samjhegi ki us ka buddhu kya kehna chah raha haiπŸ˜›

Sameer,Munna and Pandit conversations are super. Pandit ki baatein , sach mein sahi bolta hai banda koi samajta nahi usko :-). 

Enjoy your vacation time  . 

Luv
Sajida

Thanks Sajida! Ghalib quote karke toh tumne ekdum dil jeet liya mera πŸ€—

So happy to read that you enjoyed the Karwa Chauth and Diwali preparations. 

Sameer ki betabi toh definitely badh rahi hai... well, for that matter uski biwi ki bhi... par bhai, humari ladki iss mamle mein pehel nahi karegi... ab toh ladke ko hi apne ishq ka ailaan karna hoga! πŸ˜† Majnu ka title diya hai humne... toh thik se ban kar dikahye πŸ˜‰

Hope you keep enjoying the story going forward and I will definitely load the next part this friday by the time you get home from work πŸ˜Š

Love, May

SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehapandey12

Hi may.                                                           you know  update was awesome fulfilled with beautiful momments love the update vo Sameer ki excitement  jaisey bs rhi hai waisey HUMARI bhi excitement bdh rhi hai update k liy  πŸ˜†    aur jB Naina ready hokar Bhar aayi tb to Bhai  Sameer expression that you want us imagine we imagined it actually imagine whole update πŸ˜›   and giving suggestions about her hair style was a good point           now nanu is also happy and mee  tooo ...        Aur vo ring ceremony wah ji wah tusi Kamal Kr dita  you have just not left any hole in upbringing love story it was very cute suprise by Sameer to Naina aur mami ji KO thanku iskey liy        dadi to Bhai itni jldi hai πŸ˜†  lovely part and Poonam guess           about herself was amazing and the nature of poonam Bhabhi is very nice and friendly    Aur ab the naughty momments no. 1    that talwar and pyaan πŸ˜†  .  Naina is innocent  but Bhabhi nyi . No. 2 car MOMMENT when Naina was asking about - ki aap k pass talwar hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†    Sameer KO bhi nhi pta chla kya baat hai thoda disappointing tha bs thoda  pr koi baat nhi . No 3 men talks  ...               And yes I know there must be some problem so you were not able to update but please don't break promise of Friday update and now you will update on 24 April hope so ki u pdate bht bht bht bdi ho .                        Love you                                                    your update     and your thinking ablity is very cute innocent naughty that is why I call you QUEEN OF THOUGHTS  LOVE YOU AND YOUR THOUGHTS MAY   KEEP GOING AIR HA JB YE FF VAISEY TO I WISH KI YE STORY KBHI KHTM NA HO PR HR CHIZ KA END AATA HAI πŸ˜­   but ITI jldi nhi    to aap ek novel jrur publishe krana it will lead to a great success πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ˜›πŸ˜›                     πŸ˜›        

Thank you so much for your warm comment Sneha πŸ˜Š  

It is so sweet of you to call me the Queen of Thoughts! Such kahu toh itni tareef padhkar thoda nervous wala feeling aata hai... aur darr lagta hai ke kahi readers ke hopes aur expectations ko justice ka kar saku toh?? But, thank you all for your love dear!

Glad you enjoyed the last update and the sagai! Mamiji ko toh thank you banta hai... kahi toh humare samaina ka support kare! πŸ˜† Kakiji ka kya kehna... woh bhi apni hi dhum mein hai... par-dadi banne ki bahoot jaldi hai inhe! πŸ˜‰ 

Aur Poonam bhai ka gyan toh useful hi tha... bus koi kuch samjha hi nahi! Ab bechre Sameer ko bhi kya pata ke biwi kiss talwar ke baare mein pooch rahi hai πŸ˜†

Hope you like the coming updates and I will be updating on coming friday as usual.

Love, May

meeranair thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hey May, thank you for the mind blowing update...you have so brilliantly written the karwa chauth  part..although you haven't yourself had personal experience of celebrating it...I also only seen this festival in the films...and from whatever little knowledge I could gather I think you have excelled it ...thoroughly enjoyed reading it...Naina and Nanu's Diwali mithai making conversation...loved how Naina wanted to make few laddoos just because Sameer loves it...their Diwali shopping...Sameer hovering around Naina...diya decorations...wow feels so nostalgic... Could imagine Naina in Orange and red saree all dressed up..oh how gorgeous she must have looked and our manju Maheshwari going crazy looking at her...Sameer gifting her a finger ring was so beautiful...him wearing the kurta that he wore during their wedding...his asking if she liked the ring..and feeling sad of missing all their firsts...was so well described...his frustration and closing the window zor se...and finally the necklace part...you are too good May...I don't think I will ever get tired of saying this...since it's vacation time I am also constantly travelling...hence writing this message in real hurry...so please my sincere apologies for not giving proper time and attention to appreciate your efforts and your story...
Last but not the least As per the scriptures it said the day, Lord Ram along Sita Mata and Laxmanji returned back to Ayodhya after defeating Ravan is celebrated as Diwali...so their exile was over and returned back and hence we celebrate Diwali on that day...so will Sameer and naina's exile also come to an end and will Naina return back to their room amidst Diwali festival celebrations?

Enjoy your vacation time...have loads of fun..
Edited by meeranair - 5 years ago