Samaina SS : Jeevansathi Hum( note on pg 41)

suhaaniladki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Hello everyone I am back with another story , I am not a regular writer but just had something in my mind so decided to pen it down.. I have written 2-3 stories before but writing down this one after a long gap. Hope u all like it ... Do let me know your views 

It was chilly december night . Today was the day Naina had been eagerly waiting for past 6 months. She was getting married to the man of her dreams Rohan Somani. Aggarwal house was buzzing with last minute preparations for the grand wedding afterall their beloved daughter was getting married to the son of one of the richest families in Ahemdabad .Naina was 22 years old not so confident girl.After the early death of her parents she was brought up lovingly by her chacha and chachi. Though chacha chachi never differentiated between their own daughters and Naina yet her taiji left no chance to torture her with constant taunts on her looks and ill fate . Naina had met Rohan 8 months back when she started working as a receptionist in Somani textiles . Naina always dreamt of becoming a renowned writer someday but at the same time she did not want  to be a burden on her chachaji so after lot of cajoling chachaji agreed to let her work part time in somani textiles . Though Naina always wanted to be writer but on her chachajis insistence she tried her luck for CA exams too.. Apart from doing job in the morning from 10 am to 4 pm she used to spend her evenings studying for the difficult exam.. In between all the hustle bustle her dream to be a writer lay forgotten.  

Rohan being the sole heir of somani textiles was the apple of eye of his family members especially Vivek Somani and Vishaka Somani his parents.  

Rohan instantly fell in love with Naina for the simplicity and humbleness she carried in her personality and after dating for nearly 3 months both decided to marry each other but it wasn't that easy to get married for them as both of them belonged to different family backgrounds so it took another 3 months to convince their families for the wedding .

Naina was all ready for the D-day dressed up beautifully in a bright red lengha with matching gold jewellery. "Bhgwan jhoot na bulaye kitni sundar lag rahi hai, meri bachhi ko kisi ki nazar na lage" saying so Bela put a kala teeka behind her ear to protect her daughter from the evil eyes of the world . "neva jiski khud ki kaali nazar ho usey kaala teeka lagakar kya fayda, jahan jayegi wahan bhi apni phooti kismat se sabkuch barbaad hi karegi jaise apne maa ko kha gyi waise hi..."  Before taiji could complete Bela interuppted , "bhabhiji bas bhi kariye aaj k din toh isey jeene dijiye shanti se mauka toh dekhiye kya hai, aapke mn mein jo aarha hai aap boli ja rahi hai...kya kharabi hai meri bachi ki kismat mein... Sheher k sabse ameer parivar k layak bete se shaadi horahi hai iski." 

Though taiji's words were not something that Naina wasn't accustomed to but which bride would like such taunts on most important day of her life .Tears threatened to flow down her eyes but she tried to ignore them to avoid unnecessary drama . But inside she was broken thinking about the venom her taiji had in her heart for her.  

"O bai sach bolo toh chub hi jata hai mujhe kya yeh jaane aur iske sasural wale jane kis musibat ko apne ghar leja rahe hai, Bela jaldi taiyar karke niche aa sau kaam pade hai sab mere mathe par na rakh " muttering all nonsense taiji stormed out of the room leaving behind naina in tears.  

"bhagwan jhoot na bulaye naina bhabhi ji ki baat ka bura mat maan, tu toh jaanti hai apni taiji ko ... " before she could complete taiji called out for her "Bela o Bela kaha reh gyi "and chachiji too had to leave. "main Pooja Swati Preeti ko bhejti hu,tu udaas mat ho aaj ka din bahut khaas hai "  

Naina's chain of thoughts were broken when Preeti and Swati entered the room giggling and laughing "Naina le tere liye jijaji ka phone hai lagta hai ab unse do ghante bhi ruka nahi ja raha tujhse baat kiye bina" saying so Preeti handed over the cordless phone. Naina who till now was dull all thanks to taiji instantly felt a sense of excitement and she quickly grabbed the phone  

"Rohan abhi do ghante bd toh tum mujhko lene aane wale ho toh ab kya urgent kehna hai " asked Naina in a teasing tone. "Haan aane toh wala hu par soch raha tha tumse puch lu kahi meri zyada yaad aarhi ho toh jaldi aajau " replied Rohan flirtatiously ."Voh aisa kuch nahi hai ...voh toh bas " spoke Naina shyly. " Aaye haye behen itna na sharma jate hai hum bahar tu baat krle but jldi krna o bai na aajaye " said Preeti before leaving the room with Swati 

"Acha suno maine tumko phone yeh btane k liye kiya hai ki shayad barat ek dedh ghanta late hojaye, mummy ne tumhare chachaji ko bta diya hai but maine socha tumko personally bta du aakhir tum mera intezar kar rahi ho, tum toh bhai ki halat jaanti hi hona tumse maine kuch nahi chipaya aur yeh bhi ki main unke bina shadi nahi karskta hu voh thoda late hogye hai  but tum tension mat lena sab thik hai " sighed Rohan . Listening to all the explanations Naina immediately consoled him " Rohan main tumhare life mein tumhare bhai ki importance janti hu aur shayad yeh bhi ki voh tumhare liye mujhse bhi important hai and trust me mujhe is baat se koi problem nahi hai, main khush hu ki tumne mujhe sach btaya... main intezaar karungi tumhara, jaldi aana ." 

On the other side Somani mansion too was buzzing with wedding preparations. Barat was almost ready to leave for the wedding venue but Vishaka and Vivek Somani were busy cajoling Rohan who was not ready to leave without his bhaiya by his side "Beta tu jis bhai k bina barat lejane se mna kar raha hai, pada hoga voh apne kamre mein sharab k nashe mein duth, jisko apna hi hosh nahi din raat ka pta nahi voh tere sath kya chalega" said Vivek abit bluntly eyeing Vishaka through corner of his eyes "Vishaka tumhara beta na hota Sameer to ache se sudhar deta usko par tumhari mamta har baar bich mein aajati hai ." On seeing the situation getting heated up Rohan interuppted  "But papa aap bhi jante hai bhai mujhse kitna pyar karte hai aur main unse , unke ashirwad k bina main shadi nahi karskta ...Sunaina k chale jane k bd waise hi unko auraton se nafrat hogyi hai, maine unke bina shadi ki toh unko lagega Naina hum dono bhaiyon k bich aagyi hai, voh waise bhi Naina ko pasand nahi karte zyada aur aisa hua toh unka aur Naina ka rishta aur kharab hojayega jo main nahi chahta, main unko lekar aata hu aap hatiye yahan se "  Rohan stood up and was about to leave when vishaka interuppted in between " Tu yahi baith aur rasme puri kar APNE bete ko main lekar aati hu ... aur haan Vivek main janti hu aap MERE  bete ko pasand nahi karte hai par voh dil ka itna bura nahi hai jitna aap samjhte hai usko, papa k bd Rohan hi hai jispar voh jaan chidkata hai voh shadi mein zarur aayega " saying so vishaka left to call Sameer 

Vishaka entered a dark pitched room with all the curtains closed and song playing at a very low sound  

Pehli mohabbat ka ehsaas hai tu

Pehli mohabbat ka ehsaas hai tu

Bujh ke jo bujh na paayi

Woh pyaas hai tu

Tu hi meri pehli khwaahish

Tu hi aakhri hai

Tu meri zindagi hai

Tu meri har khushi hai...

Har zakhm dil ka tujhe dil se dua de

Har zakhm dil ka tujhe dil se dua de

Khushiyaan tujhe gham saare

Mujhko khuda de

Tujhko bhula na paya

Meri bebasi hai

Tu meri zindagi hai

Tu meri har khushi hai

Vishaka morosely looked towards Sameer who was lying on his bed facing away from her and humming the song loudly.She moved closer towards the bed and stopped the cassette player which was placed on the side table near the bed and scolded him "Sameer yeh kya halat bna rakhi hai tune band kar yeh gaana aaj tere chote bhai ki shadi hai aur tu yahan is andhere kamre mein baithkar yeh devdas wale gaane sun rha hai aur wahan voh tere bina barat lejane se mna kar raha hai, beta  kab tak tu Sunaina ki yaad mein apne aap ko dukh deta rahega ,voh life mein aage badh chuki hai, tu bhi usey bhool aur aage badh "

Seeing no response from him she moved closer and sat beside him on the bed and started caressing his hair  lovingly "beta uth ja kamse kam Rohan k liye toh chal, tu janta hai na apne bhai ko tere bina nahi jayega voh , naina uska intezar kr rahi hogi pehle hi bhut der hogyi hai, chal uth " sighed vishakha.

"Aadatan Tumne Kar Diye Vaade,

Aadatan Humne Bhi Aitbar Kiya,

Teri Rahon Mein Har Baar Ruk Kar,

Humne Apna Hi Intezaar Kiya."

Seeing the confused expressions on his mother's face Sameer smiled and took her hands gently in his  "Arey maa shayri thi jis insaan ne khud ko hi kho diya ho voh kya kisi aur k intezar ko samjhega ab Naina ne mohabbat ki hai toh intezar toh krna padega na usko." Seeing his mother getting further tensed he added "arey mazak kar raha tha mai ... Maa apko aur Rohan dono ko pta h mujhe shadi parties mein jana pasand nhi h ,peeta main hu bhool aap dono jate h." 

"Tere apne bhai ki shadi h usme toh chalega na "questioned vishaka . "Maa behes se koi fayda nhi hai aur yeh mein hosh mein bol rha hu aur hn har baat mein Sunaina ko bich mein laana band karo... Rohan ko boldena voh khushi se jaye voh wapis aayega toh main uska welcome karunga pr mujhe sath lejane ki zid chod do dono" replied Sameer in a bit irritated tone . 

Seeing the stubborn attitude of her son Vishaka decided  not to argue further and silently left the room . After lot of coaxing and cajoling Rohan finally agreed half heartedly to leave for the wedding without Sameer .

"Chal uth beta Sameer lagta hai sab chale gye hai thoda taiyari karlete hai apne bhai aur uski dulhan k swagat ki naraz gya hai surprise dunga toh khush hojayega ... Pta nahi log shadi kaise karlete hai aur apni barbadi ka din bhi itni khushi se mnate hai ...huhhh " muttered Sameer to himself and got up to prepare for the big surprise. 

PS : credit for the shayri used goes to the rightful owner ,I have taken it from google 

Pls do let me know your thoughts through your likes and comments if u want me to continue this one as I m not quite sure if the idea clicked with u all or not 

Part 2 :https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/149710214?tid=5069579

Part3: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/149767355?tid=5069579

Part4: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/149808549?tid=5069579

Part5: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/149889679?tid=5069579

Part6: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/150101664?tid=5069579

Part7:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/150418020?tid=5069579

suhaaniladki2019-04-17 09:39:21

Edited by suhaaniladki - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Veenapai thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Different than the usual one. Waiting to see what happens.Update soon.
anaya_neha thumbnail
Interesting...looking forward to read this story...
AnjaanMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its interstinin , please continue thisπŸ‘
sadhikasamaina thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
something different and new
please continue soon
Prerana167099 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful do continue 
Samaina_loverzz thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes dear Plzz continue soon Its an different concept with excited twists... Plzz do continue and let me know via PM plzz pm me whenever uploading/updating it... 
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Suman or as I call my Meena πŸ€—
    You know how difficult is to remain unbiased while reviewing one of closest's person's work.Tough job literally. A feeling of biased appreciations and 'apni hi dhun mein' types of words flow.Not many many agree but thats the truth in reviewing world..And I shall try not to fall in that category.
Will try giving a feedback solely based on this update and not mingle our off forum personal rapport and bonds.Hope I succeed πŸ˜†

First things first.I give you a standing ovation for the courageous writer you are.With shaadi track of leads on screen,you had the enormous audacity and volumnious courage to show Naina in love with Rohan and going to get married to him also.That was such an unanticipated move...In a moment you threw all of Samaina lovers off balance.
And My! My! The writing had such grip that still it enchants,pulls and prods the reader to read even if the leads are not romancing or busy flirting.Forget romance,they are no where close to each other physically or emotionally.
Meena! I am so cross with you.Ek to you don't write often but when you write with such an intriguing premise,why in TS/FS only.I demand a full fledged FF out of it.May be you can gift me my birthday gift again by turning it into FF.😳

Yes,coming back to the update..I loved each and every scene you have conjured and have put into words and dialogues.You showed no matter what none can beat you when it comes to writing dialogues,mostly of 'dhona'.Taiji's dialogues were lit..I could easily imagine her spewing the venom.All claps for you.πŸ‘

And when I thought that you have bowled all of us with a googly,you now came with another swing ball to bold us out again.Sameer and Sunaina..Sameer in depression because of betrayal of Sunaina..There is surely more to this than it meets the eye.And I am waiting with bated breaths for unraveling of the back story.Needlessly,I can say that you are indeed courageous to explore the relationships in such unusual dynamics.πŸ‘
And Rohan is such a sweetheart here..Does not want to go without his bro.That was such a heart warming scene.And Naina is another sweetheart here.She is ready to wait.I am loving the character portrayals.This is another reason I want this to be  a FF..I want to drown in all feels..☺️
And special mention to the shayaris.. As you have given credits to the original writers,my revered respect and appreciations to the great poetic minds behind these.How beautifully the words have been strung...Best words in best order literally.

But this doesnot take away the brownie points you are receiving.You found the scene and moment to insert them appropriately.Sameer and Shayari is such a nostalgia hitting hard.I love your thought of bringing Sameer's dil ki haal through shayaris...More shayaris on way and I am keen to note down each of them..

The suspense is killing me,there is excitement and anxiety entailed along.And thats the reason I want you to update it soon.I know you are keeping busy,but yeh dil maange more..
And last but not the least Happy Valentine's Day Darling.❀️

Thank you for the PM and keep coming with your best.
With love-
Minu
Edited by TereLiyeMINU - 5 years ago
doublecross thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Am intrigued actually, the concept is quite different!  Especially the fact that naina and rohan are a couple and sameer is pyaar mein pagal  Devdas, jilted by sunaina, is quite interesting.  As a staunch samaina lover it is a bit disappointing for me since am not a big fan of sunaina yet I love the way you have presented the entire plot,  giving away a few while keeping in a lot under wraps.  My antennas are on high alert and I'll be checking this thread out often to check for updates. 
Am glad that you penned this since the forum needs positive and talented people like you to be around and since you are master story teller am sure we are in for some ride since usually your stories are the ones I often love reading. This too shall be one of the best. 

Will be waiting for more
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Intriguing start
Looking forward to read more.
I loved your dialogues description