Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AMereWanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Meenakshi! πŸ€—
I received a PM from you regarding this SS a few days ago, but had been really caught up with work and wanted to devote my undivided attention to this piece and so I decided to lessen the work pressure a bit. And here I am! 

Firstly, may I just express my happiness at seeing another piece of writing from you! I've always adored your stories, especially the dialogues, which is why I'm so happy to see an SS from you! Waise have you considered changing this to an FF? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 

Coming to the update, Meenakshi you truly left all your readers astounded! I reread the first part of the chapter around three times just to make sure it was Rohan and not Sameer. You truly did the unexpected and unanticipated possible; humare group ki yaad bhi dila di aapne! 

So Naina aspires to be a writer one day but her dreams lay forgotten amidst her responsibilities and Taiji's taunts. Yeh Taiji ki baatein...😑 Waiting for the day when Naina finds the courage to dumbfound her with solid comebacks. 

Naina Agarwal; the girl with many layers. Though she continues to plaster a smile on her face, each day a part of her shatters into pieces, each taunt makes her more vulnerable.

And Rohan. Oh my God! Probably because of the image we have of him from the show, it took me a while to digest Rohan and Naina together...kya dhartiphaad idea hai, Meenakshi! πŸ‘ 

A flirtatious Rohan and a happy Naina..ready to embark on their new phase of life. Along with that, she is also well aware of Sameer's importance in his life...eager to know her views on him. 

Sameer and Naina are in the same boat; struggling through pain that makes them vulnerable, only for different reasons. Where Naina is shattered from the constant taunts that pierce her heart, Sameer faces the wrath of pain given by Sunaina's betrayal. In order to succumb the one emotion that dares to take his life, he finds himself drowned in intoxication...only because he hasn't experienced the sweet addiction of love. Waiting to know more about his and Sunaina's past. 

The shayari, the song, everything reminded me of the lost Sameer we saw in Delhi. Wanting to be loved, to be cared. 

I can't wait to read the second part! Page 5, here I come! πŸ˜†

Beautifully penned, Meenakshi! You've left us all intrigued! πŸ‘πŸ˜³
suhaaniladki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mayashika

Hi Meenakshi Di,

When I read the first chapter and now, the latest chapter...the word that was constantly playing in my mind was Different. I can say, this is such an awesome concept and there's a mystery element which you can guess, is already making me restless for the third chapter.

The child; I am open to both options. Either it is Rohan's child or maybe, Sameer and Sunaina's lovechild. But, if it is Rohan's, then who is the mother? Shefali? Rohan has a past, that is clear but is Naina aware of the past which included the child? Because, it seems Vishaka is aware of the child. 

I am going to guess; Rohan won't be able to make it to the wedding and Sameer and naina will marry. But, how will sameer, who is in house, will reach the venue? So many questions!  πŸ˜†

As I always say, your strong points are your effective dialogue writing and, this plot is superb and has lots of potential! πŸ€—

Lots of love,
Shreya 

Thank you Shreya,  I feel so happy reading your words... Main achi writer hu ya nahi, that's a different story but you are a brilliant reader,  I must say. . U catch the main points very cleverly.. . Ahana kiski daughter hai yeh jald pta chalega πŸ˜‰ ... Keep motivating me with your lovely comments it keeps me going. . Lots of love to you πŸ˜³
suhaaniladki thumbnail

Originally posted by: SixteenAgain

Another dhamakedar twist!

Rohan is already a father but doesn't keep his daughter with him??! Shefali sounded more like a carer than the child's mother though... looking forward to finding out more about this twist.

Sameer sounds like a much more caring and responsible version of Devdas!

Waiting for the next update and what happens with the shaadi...

Lovely lovely update dear!

Yes Rohan is a father , hey bhgwan is bache ki maa kon hai πŸ˜²πŸ˜† iska pta jald chalega πŸ˜‰ 

Thank you so much for taking time to comment considering how busy you were in past few days πŸ˜ƒ

Keep loving and supporting me πŸ˜›

PS : You are one of the persons who motivated me to pen down this story πŸ˜³
suhaaniladki thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pallavikamble

Hey hiii i like ur story...

Something new...waiting for next...when ur updating..

Thank you dear...  Will be posting soon πŸ˜›
suhaaniladki thumbnail
Updating bs thodi der mein πŸ˜ƒ
suhaaniladki thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samaina_1990

Waitinggg!!!! Kab tak hume yun hi tadpaoge! :P (This coming from me- the late lateef! :P)

Tadap tadap k is dil se ek hi baat nikalti rahi. ..EU kab update karogiπŸ˜† 

Btw I am updating soonπŸ˜ƒ
suhaaniladki thumbnail

Originally posted by: TereLiyeMINU

Hi Meena  πŸ€—

Thank you for updating it amidst your demanding work schedules.I can empathize how difficult it is to manage and type the update.A big thank you for that.
Coming to the update-

Reading this wonderful update I remember those beautiful quotes, and I would surely quote one here..which pretty sums up the update -
"Life is Unpredictable.Don't ever get too comfortable.Always be ready for a change".Truly this SS has captured the flavour of this quote so immaculately.The mind boggling twists and turns you have inserted;my dear! I want to read the whole story right now.You are truly checking my patience. But I shall wait to savour it not as fast food but as that finger licking and lip smacking Dum Biryani...😳

The starting word of 'Papa' ...So many feels..I will not ponder on 'yeh kiska bacha hai' theories..Again I will wait.I can smell that you have something very very interesting under your sleeves to surprise us and throw us into some good shock.What's a story without a good plot and much better plot twist..And Meena! I tell you someone might get deluded by your title.Jeevansathi will always imply Romance and much more romance only..But you have such a fine intricately woven story with you..I am so glad you decided to pen this down.You have a fine flair for writing in you.Keep writing and getting better πŸ‘πŸΌ

I think I wavered away a bit..Coming back to the update-
Shefali taking care of cutie Aahana was a sure surprise element.Her dynamics with Rohan gave several vibes..I can't put my finger what's the history actually.Keeping everything aside my heart really went away to the poor baby..She is ill.Every child would want her /his parents.That adorable munchkin has won a prize too..Meena! Can you make me a character in your story so that I can give her a hug..You made me cry.Why do parents bring child into this big bad world only to leave them to fend for themselves,begging for love and presence.😭 Though it was so emotional this was my favourite part.

How beautifully showed the symbolism of Moon and the surrounding clouds..That scene was so unnerving.I literally shivered with that fraught silence of dark night.And the nasty wait for long..Topping it all Rohan's decision ,so immediate and untimely..Sameer's anger was justified but then his anger on Rohan's visits is another mystery.The reason has to be rock solid.
And a big thank you to you again for giving such a screen space to Ramdhari.That character was not explored much in show.But I am liking how you are showing Sameer and his bond..He doesn't feel like just a servant but an intimate friend of Sameer..Just a fine characterization.Kudos to you πŸ‘

There is so much to say but for now I would conclude.I tell you this is a magic storytelling and hence I request to update it quick.
Thanks for the PM and keep coming with your bestest of ideas.
With love-
Minu

Thank you sooo much Minu πŸ˜ƒ I actually wait for your review .. You are an amazing reviewer .. I should thank you too for taking out time from your busy schedule to pen down such an encouraging comment ...

Well all your questions will be answered in coming updates...  Keep motivating me the way u do πŸ˜³  A big hug πŸ€—
suhaaniladki thumbnail

Originally posted by: AMereWanderer

Meenakshi!  πŸ€—

I received a PM from you regarding this SS a few days ago, but had been really caught up with work and wanted to devote my undivided attention to this piece and so I decided to lessen the work pressure a bit. And here I am! 

Firstly, may I just express my happiness at seeing another piece of writing from you! I've always adored your stories, especially the dialogues, which is why I'm so happy to see an SS from you! Waise have you considered changing this to an FF? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 

Coming to the update, Meenakshi you truly left all your readers astounded! I reread the first part of the chapter around three times just to make sure it was Rohan and not Sameer. You truly did the unexpected and unanticipated possible; humare group ki yaad bhi dila di aapne! 

So Naina aspires to be a writer one day but her dreams lay forgotten amidst her responsibilities and Taiji's taunts. Yeh Taiji ki baatein...😑 Waiting for the day when Naina finds the courage to dumbfound her with solid comebacks. 

Naina Agarwal; the girl with many layers. Though she continues to plaster a smile on her face, each day a part of her shatters into pieces, each taunt makes her more vulnerable.

And Rohan. Oh my God! Probably because of the image we have of him from the show, it took me a while to digest Rohan and Naina together...kya dhartiphaad idea hai, Meenakshi! πŸ‘ 

A flirtatious Rohan and a happy Naina..ready to embark on their new phase of life. Along with that, she is also well aware of Sameer's importance in his life...eager to know her views on him. 

Sameer and Naina are in the same boat; struggling through pain that makes them vulnerable, only for different reasons. Where Naina is shattered from the constant taunts that pierce her heart, Sameer faces the wrath of pain given by Sunaina's betrayal. In order to succumb the one emotion that dares to take his life, he finds himself drowned in intoxication...only because he hasn't experienced the sweet addiction of love. Waiting to know more about his and Sunaina's past. 

The shayari, the song, everything reminded me of the lost Sameer we saw in Delhi. Wanting to be loved, to be cared. 

I can't wait to read the second part! Page 5, here I come! πŸ˜†

Beautifully penned, Meenakshi! You've left us all intrigued! πŸ‘πŸ˜³

Muskan Darling... . First thing is I love you soo much,  itne ache comment k liye. ..Chalo tumko maaf kiya late aane k liye πŸ˜† aise ache comment krte raho , aapki saari bhool maaf πŸ˜† ...frankly speaking I feel ashamed of myself ..  I am so bad at leaving proper comments for different stories on IF πŸ˜† but seriously dear thank you so much πŸ˜ƒ 

And aapne thik pda hai  ... Naina ka tichku tichku is baar Rohan k sath hai πŸ˜† thoda twist laane k liye aisi gusaatki krni pdi, but ek assurance Sameer sang Naina hokar rahega πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ and haan Taiji ki baatein isbaar kaam aayengi bahut πŸ˜‰

I am looking forward to your lovely comments for future updates too . Hope I can keep the interest high in coming updates too ..  Lots of love πŸ˜³
suhaaniladki thumbnail
Hello everyone, here I am with another update.. I feel so happy reading all the comments that you all are liking this concept . I hope I can take the interest one notch higher with this update.  Please do comment and let me know your views, it motivates me alot . Without further delay .. Here it is 

Part 3 

Mast mahina bada kamina
Rim jhim hai barsat
Aaj na tujhko jane dungi
Are aa sari raat 
Gale lag ja tanak dhin dha
Gale lag ja tanak dhin dha

Sameer and Naina shifted uncomfortably listening to the lyrics of the song being played on the audio player of the car. " O bhaisahab gaana band karo, kya bkwas gaana chala rakha hai "shouted Sameer angrily on the driver and at the same time peering  at Naina ,through the corner of his eyes as if trying to gauge her reactions and assure her that he too didn't like the song being played . She was sitting beside her quietly, she avoided meeting his eyes and quickly turned her face to  the other side and looked outside the window, she too felt slightly awkward listening to the lyrics of the song. "Arey sahab kya kharabi hai is gaane mein, ab nayi nayi shadi mein toh aise gaane chalte hai , acha toh main change kardeta hu" said driver abit teasingly 

Yeh romani andaj chhodo,
Jo kahna hai woh kah dalo

Yeh baat nahin woh ke
Main aate hi suna doon
Yeh baat nahin woh ke
Main aate hi suna doon
Sine se, haay
Sine se lagana hain
Zara der lagegi
Sine se lagana hain
Zara der lagegi
Baarish ka bahana hain
Zara der lagegi

Sameer again glanced at Naina who was now slightly embarrassed with the songs being played. He strongly reprimanded the driver, " Aey driver tumko samaj nahi aata ek baar, nahi suna humko, gaana band karte ho ya hum car se utar jaye ." 
The driver couldn't understand the gravity of the situation and was still in a jovial mood " Kya sahab main toh aapki shadi ki khushi mna raha tha, dekhiye bahar kitni baarish hai, kya suhaana mausam, memsahab ko vidaa krwakar laaye toh unka mood thik krne ki koshish kr raha tha main toh bas. " 
"memsahab ki chinta karne ki tumko zarurat nahi hai,  jis kaam k liye rakha hai tum voh karo aur zyada gyaan mat do samjhe, aage dekho aur faltoo gaano ka pitaara band karo, warna tum mera gussa jante ho" commanded Sameer angrily 
 " Thik hai jaisa aap chahe " saying so he tried to turn off the player when accidentally the channel changed and  another song started playing 

Kaise kahun bina tere zindagi yeh kya hogi
Kaise kahun bina tere zindagi yeh kya hogi
Jaise koi saza, koi bad-dua hogi
Jaise koi saza, koi bad-dua hogi

Sameer looked towards Naina who was now teary eyed. He lost his calm and reprimanded the driver furiously " tujhe samaj nahi aarha kya bola maine, ek kaam kar gaadi rokh yaha abhi is waqt, main chalaunga, ab paidal ghar aana, rokh maine kaha!!! "  The driver tried to defend himself "Sahab sach mein galti se hua yeh toh aap itni si baat ka pahad kyn bna rahe hai ." 
     Naina was witnessing the feud silently but when she saw the intensity increasing she tried to interrupt "Aap usko kyn daant rahe hai shaant hojaiye, main thik hu." Sameer was already burning in fury, retaliated rudely " tum mujhse puch rahi ho main kyu jhagad raha hu, abhi dekha nahi tumne kya kiya isney ," Naina tried to calm her down " haan dekha par bol raha hai na voh galti se hua ." 
     " Naina humari shadi ko do ghnte bhi nhi hue aur tum is driver k liye mujhe galat keh rahi ho? " questioned Sameer annoyingly. Naina who till now was trying to deal the matter calmly now suddenly lost her composure she raised her tone " ek minute maine kab kaha aap galat ho, main toh bas itna keh rahi thi ki jane do but aap kuch suno tabna bs gussa karna aata hai ."  
   "Acha bs yehi reh gya tha kisi bahar wale k saamne bessati kardo meri, hai na, ab milgayi thandak tumko" replied Sameer irritatedly. "Dekho maine aisa kuch nahi kiya hai, bahar itni baarish ho rahi hai, hum ghr kaise jayenge agar isko utar diya aapne, driver chacha aap chaliye der ho rahi hai." commanded Naina "O madam tum kehna kya chahiti ho main car nahi chala sakta,tumhari knowledge k liye bta doon legal license holder hu, college mein racing champion tha, darte they mujhse log race lgane mein... Huhhh.. bdi aayi ghar kaise jayenge bina driver " replied Sameer hastily. 
  Naina too wasn't in a mood too relent " hoge champion apne zamane mein, kya pta ab chala pao ya nhi " muttered Naina furiously. 
    "kya kaha tumne mera zamana tumko kya main budda lgta hu " questioned Sameer angrily.  "Ab maine aise kab kaha " said Naina.  "Par tumhara yehi matlab tha na "asked Sameer annoyingly.  "Dekhiye aap bina wajah mujhse jhagad rahe hai, maine aisa kuch nahi kaha " replied Naina. The driver was watching this typical husband wife argument ,he tried to interrupt " Sahab chalein ya abhi time lagega ." Both Sameer and Naina gave him an angry glare and then looked at each other " Aisa karo tum jao apne chacha k sath ghar main yehi utar raha hu,  waise bhi yeh shadi konsi normal shadi hai jiske liye greh  pravesh pr humara saath hona zaruri hai " saying so Sameer took off the varmala from his neck  and threw it angrily on backseat and got down the car and slammed the door shut behind him leaving behind teary eyed Naina.  
  Naina took 5 minutes to gain her composure back ,she wiped her tears and commanded the driver to take her to Somani house. Naina knew that this marriage won't be easy or should she call it an arrangement , Sameer never liked her nor did she but the twist of fate changed it all and she ended up marrying her fiance's 6 years elder brother Sameer, to the world she is now Mrs Sameer Maheshwari and not Mrs Rohan Somani which she had dreamt all along .The car halted outside Somani residence bringing Naina back from her reveire. She got down from the car.  Beauty and elegance exuded from her. It was one of the memorable days of her life. Her bridal lehengha  was ornamented with heavy embroidery and laced with intricate designs .The necklace in her neck weighed upon her sternum heavily, comprising of uncut diamonds and few gemstones it sparkled capturing her few teardrops. She did not know what was more heavier the ornament or her ordeals ? She raised her hands to wipe away those trickling tear drops. She looked around and found complete silence , she hurriedly walked past the garden area to save herself from getting wet and reached entrance of Somani residence .She was stopped at the entrance by Ramdhari "Rukiye bhabhi aap aaj andar aise nahi aakste, aaj toh shadi k bd aapka pehla din hai, rukhiye mujhe memsaab phone karke btayi thi aapka swagat kaise krna hai ."  Ramdhari did all the rituals which were supposed to be done by Vishaka including aarti ,he made sure his new bhabhi feels comfortable and blessed even in the absence of her mother in law. "Haan ab aap is kalash ko hlke se paer maarke andar aajaiye, par Sameer bhaiya kaha hai, memsaab toh boli thi voh aapke sath ayenge " questioned Ramdhari.  " Voh..  Voh toh raaste mein. ..." before she could complete  Ramdhari  intervened "Arey haan samaj gya samaj gya hospital chale gye honge na,  memsaab ne bula liya hoga, par koi baat nahi aap andar aajao...chinta mat karo sab thik hojayega."
 Naina smiled on hearing his words of assurance and was literally overwhelmed by his gesture to welcome her wholeheartedly even when the family was going through the worst . She stepped in and sighed heavily looked around, the silence was killing her from within,  it's not that she has visited this house first time, but she had never imagined that her first day as bahu in her sasural would be so morose and lonely.  From past seven days she was visiting the house daily but today as she stepped in suddenly the dynamics seemed to be different , today she was Mrs Sameer Maheshwari and not the chirpy Naina Agarwal anymore.  "Bhabhi ,bhaiya ka kamra upar hai, aap chaliye main aapke liye kuch khane ko laata hu"  said Ramdhari. "Nahi abhi mujhko kuch nahi chahiye ,Kuch chahiye hoga toh main aapko bta dungi ." replied Naina affectionately and walked towards the staircase .
    She slowly opened the door to his room, now their's and found bleak darkness all around. She moved forward and switched on the lights and looked around. The room contained a big queen size bed, two straight backed chairs, a dressing table with a big mirror and a small side table adajcent to the bed. No special decoration items or paintings were present. All the curtains in his room were drawn stopping the natural light from coming in. She could feel a constant pungent ordour, she looked around searching for the source and found few empty alcohol  bottles stacked in a rack near the window. The room gave an impression of long lonely depressing nights which Sameer had been spending here. Naina walked towards the window and drew the curtains apart and took a deep breath to feel the fresh air. It was 6.30 in the evening .The rain had almost subsided. The air was damp and cool smelling faintly of a car's exhaust fumes, the sun dipped lower in the sky ,light of the day fading away making way for velvety darkness. She could see the flock of birds returning to their homes.  How she wished she too knew where her real home was. 
Finally she settled herself on the bed and soon sleep took her by the brow.
    Naina startled with a loud thud on the door, she didn't realise when she fell asleep , she saw the time on the clock placed on the nearby table , it was 9 pm ,she got up hurriedly to open the door, before she could reach, Sameer barged inside, this time all drunk, he couldn't even stand properly, forget about walking straight , he was struggling hard to keep his balance. When he tried to walk  he collided with the nearby chair and was about to fall when Naina ran to support him . He jerked her hands rudely," zyada sympathy ka natak karne ki zarurat nahi samjhi, mujhe... mujhe.. Kisi.. Kisi.. ki bhi mdad ki zarurat nahi, kam se kam tumhari toh nahi, samjhi tum" rebuked Sameer. Naina didn't argue instead she retreated her steps back and moved away so that he can move towards the bed safely without getting hurt.  He tripped twice before he reached the bed . He tried hard to keep himself straight but collapsed on the bed and immediately fell asleep. When Naina realised he had finally slept she moved closer to him, took off his shoes very gently keeping in mind not to wake him up.  Sameer though in deep slumber murmured unconsciously " Sab mujhko galat hi samajte hai, tum bhi Naina aaj meri galti nahi thi, phir bhi tumne...  Sab auratein ek jaisi hoti hai, Sunaina bhi...he drifted back to sleep without completing his words ." Naina didn't react instead pulled the blanket over him and moved towards the dressing table to take off her bridal make up. She smelled the henna in her hands. Her hands and feet were exclusively decorated with mehendi. In the blur of tears she saw the alphabet 'R'darkening each moment making her realize how her destiny played a cruel joke. She looked into the mirror ,her forehead adorned with red and white kumkum. More than that the dim light could not hide the glowing red sindoor at her hairline . The symbol of her belonging to someone, belonging to a stranger.
    She could feel the flow of emotions. One look at sleeping Sameer and then herself in the mirror. She felt like lying on chachiji's lap and cry hard till she can,  she felt like hugging chachaji and never let him bid her farewell. She was so scared to accept the change, accept the circumstances and most importantly accept 'him'
   From now on she will be someone's wife first and daughter later. Her lifepatner would now be part of her identity, this is what she had dreamt all along but with Rohan.
   She fidgted with golden bangle Vishaka had gifted her .She was surprised when she realized how his family already loves her soo much and this wedding was a prove, when her own family where she was brought up didn't have the courage to support her , it was Vishaka who accepted her. 
   She looked into the mirror once again and touched the sindoor which adorned her hairline and then looked towards Sameer sadly and questioned herself... Was she strong to get over Rohan? and more importantly enough strong willed to accept Sameer as her "Jeevansathi" ... Time will only tell. 

Hope you all liked the update , waiting for your response 

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Resss

superb update 
oh my samaina are married and now the real struggle will begin
their interaction seems like they know each other very well. 
it was really good that they are already adjusting as husband and wife.
naina went to nanaji's house na
i am kind of confused.

Edited by suhaaana - 5 years ago