Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suhaaniladki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Samaina_1990

Madam...tum to bowler ko saans nahi lene deti...har ball pe sixer!  πŸ‘

Gajab hai...bade bade maharathiyon ko tujhse seekhna chahiye! 
Kya tareeka tha portray karne ka...Samaina ki shaadi bhi ho gayi aur suspense bhi barqarar hai...mere guesses to tujhe pata hi hain! πŸ˜†Aur bhi chalaungi apne velle dimag ko...kab hai next update...??
Sameer sharabi hai yahan...waah...maza aayega dekhne mein...
Aur Naina bhabhi se Naina biwi ho gayi...kitna ajeeb lag raha hoga na use...but mere man me aayi behen tension mat le...yeh hero best hai tere liye aur tu uske liye! 
That fighting scene in the car- wo bhi baarish me!! Dil le le! Driver ko badi masti soojh rahi hai! Dono sach mein pati-patni ki tarah hi lad rahe the...good to see Sameer itna negative nahi hai...shaadi ko accept kiya hai usne! 
Ab jaldi jaldi bta de Rohan bhai kahan hai...wo kya hai na suspense aisa ho to nind nahi aati mujhe! 
Keep surprising us with the twists and your unique writing style! 

Loads of love
Sur

Hehe itni tareef ki aadat nahi hai mujhe khud se complex hojata hai πŸ˜†

Btw ab zyada dimag nahi chalana padega , Kuch sawalon k jawab next update mein hai πŸ˜‰

Okay off-topic mujhko aisi feeling aarhai hai jaise  tum sab k mn mein ek song play ho raha hoga mere sawaalon ka jawab donaπŸ˜† 

Haan jo kl tak bhabhi bnae wali thi aaj biwi bngyi hai awkwardness toh hai .. Let's see how they overcome this and be each others 'JeevanSathi'πŸ˜‰ 

Thank you so much for an amazing comment πŸ˜ƒ
suhaaniladki thumbnail

Originally posted by: suhaaana

I can understand I was watching the episodes and skipped the episodes until Sameer beat Sharad and then all was well πŸ˜ƒ

Haan bda khatarnak track tha πŸ˜† but chalo all is well that ends well πŸ˜³
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: suhaaniladki

Haan bda khatarnak track thaπŸ˜†but chalo all is well that ends well😳

the moment he confront chachaji I was like yes , that's my boy, pareshaan karrakha tha

Sameer's character is really realistic
m waiting to see his shades in your FF
suhaaniladki thumbnail
Hello everyone I am back yet again with another part of my story. Thank you to each and every person who took time from their busy schedule to read my story and giving their valuable reviews . Keep showering more love .Read and comment to let me know your reviews .

Part 4

It was early morning around 7.30 when the telephone ring in Somani house went up in shrills. After missing twice  Ramdhari came running to attend the call when it rang for the third time .He picked up and heard a familiar voice from the other side "Main kabse call kar rahi hu, koi utha kyu nahi raha " questioned Vishaka."Voh memsaab aaj aankh na khuli toh bs... " answered Ramdhari. "Voh jo samjhaya tha ustarah Naina ka greh pravesh krwa diya tha na, voh main kl phone nahi krpaayi yahan mummyji ne bhi ro roke halat kharab karli hai... Ek kaam kar voh Sameer ko phone de zara,aur voh Naina thik hai na, bechari k pass humse koi nahi uske pehle din par saari rasamein ufff, phone de zara Sameer ko" commanded Vishaka. "Voh memsahab... Sameer bhaiya toh so rahe hai... raat ko late aaye they na " said Ramdhari and then bit his tongue for revealing unnecessary details. "late aaya... Kya matlab bahu k sath nahi aaya kya, mandir mein shadi k bd vidai k time toh nikla tha uske sath... Uske bharose hi toh maine Naina ko bheja akele sath,  aur main hospital aagyi... Uff yeh ladka...  Iska kya hoga... Sharab sharab aur sirf sharab... Kahi maine galti toh nahi kardi Naina ki shadi isey krwa k " said Vishaka dejectedly. "Ramdhari understood her condition and tried not to exxagerate the matter further "Memsahab voh peekar nahi aaye they bs late aaye they,main bulata hu unko ." Vishaka wasn't much convinced with his words "Rehne de apne bete ko main tujhse zyada jaanti hu , 5 minute bd phone karungi, utha de usko, voh yahan aayega tbhi main aur mummyji aapayenge, is umar mein unke liye bhut takaan achi nahi " saying so she put down the receiver. 
     Ramdhari went upstairs and knocked the door  of the newly weds. He knocked and waited patiently for someone to respond, but after 5 minutes when nobody responded he knocked again this time more loudly and continuously. Sameer who was in deep sleep finally woke up with the noise "Arey, kya hua jo itni zor se darwaza patak raha hai, thod k andar aayega kya" responded  Sameer irritatedly and covered his face with a pillow to avoid further disturbance "Bhaiya voh memsahab ka phone aaya hai, 5 min bd phir aayega, unse baat karlo" said Ramdhari in a huff. Sameer was still not in mood to come out of his bed and with closed eyes he lazily responded " Kyu buddha ludak gya kya."  
    Ramdhari felt a little annoyed with his reply "Arey bhaiya kya bol rahe hai aap." Sameer finally ended the discussion ,"Theek hai aata hu, ja tu ab"
    He rubbed the remainders of sleep from his eyes and gazed out at the horizon; its vivid light extended across the blue sky. He supposed this was something the majority of people would consider beautiful, but he found it strange, hard even, to find something so meaningful every-day. It's not like the sun wouldn't rise, it had, after all, been reliably happening since the beginning of time. So what was so special about it? He could never feel the joy from it  others did in fact it was after ages he was watching a sunrise and all thanks to Naina who opened those dark curtains which usually remained closed increasing the gloomy atmosphere of his room. 
   Sound of clinking bangles from the shut door came to Sameer. He had drunk 4 glasses of whiskey last night and the waves still were potent. They detached his mind for a quite a good time from the chaos around him. The drinks had been so loyal to him.  
    Naina walked out of the bathroom ,tying her wet hair in a damp clean towel. Sameer could smell the fragrance of walnut shampoo flowing into the room over the smell of whiskey. She soon finished drying her hair and two set of identical eyes watched each other for a moment .The dripping drops of water from her hair somehow left wet traces on her yellow saree . Her supple figure looked blurringingly outlined. Her eyes held many emotions. He glimpsed at her head to toe and then he saw nothing more , when he realized what he was doing he just turned his eyes away from her. Naina too moved forward towards the dressing table. Sameer again glanced at her through the corner of his eyes and saw her putting vermilion in her hair parting again reminding him that she was his now. Suddenly Sameer felt a splitting ache in his head .He winced rubbing his forehead with his palm .Naina who was observing Sameer through the mirror finally broke the silence " Voh aapke ser mein dard horha h toh dawa dedu ."
    Sameer nodded his head in disagreement "nahi main thik hu." Naina wasnt convinced  but she decided to act unaffected as both of them lacked the comfort to care for each other. 
       Ramdhari knocked the door again and almost yelled from outside "bhaiya yeh lo main cordless yehi le aaya, mehsahab line par hai ." Sameer wasn't accustomed to such disturbances early in the morning ,he replied bluntly "Khol raha hu, pta nahi aisi bhi kya emergency hai jo subah subah halla macha diya hai. " Before Sameer could stand up Naina opened the door and welcomed Ramdhari inside. He handed over the phone to Sameer. Vishaka on the other hand was too furious on his behavior ,"Sameer yeh kya bachpana hai ,tum ghar k halat achi tarah jante ho phir bhi kal tum peekar aaye, shadi ka pehla din Naina kya soch rahi hogi, bolo... " Vishaka demanded an explanation but as usual Sameer wasn't in a mood to explain his stance "Maa apne phone mujhe lecture dene k liye kiya hai kya, aapke pati dev kaise hai yeh btao." 
         Vishaka somewhere knew it was of no use to argue with Sameer on such a topic " Unki halaat pehle se behtar hai, but paralysis ki wajah se ab chal phir nahi skenge, teri daadi ne toh ro rokar halat kharab karli hai.. Tu yahan aaja toh main unko lekar ghar aajungi... Yahan kisi ka hona zaruri hai unke sath.. Phir Naina ki pagphere ki rasam bhi hogi toh mujhe wahan hona chahiye jab uske mayake se koi lene aaye usko." 
     "Maa aap jante ho main us aadmi ko do minute nahi jhel skta aur aap mujhe uski seva karne ko bol rahi ho" replied Sameer arrogantly. Sameer could feel Vishaka sobbing on hearing his rude words, "Beta main janti hu tu nahi pasand krta unko ya daadhi ko, but Rohan k liye hi sahi aaja, aaj usko gye 8 din hogye hai, tu yeh soch agar voh teri jagah hota toh kya krta voh... bol ."
      Upon hearing Rohan's name Sameer softened a bit ,he looked up towards Naina and Ramdhari who were giving him an unsettling look after noticing his disgraceful attitude towards Somani especially Naina who was still new to the dynamics of Somani  and Maheshwari family. Rohan had told her about Sameer being aloof  but she never tried to dig deep about him, off course why will she ,after all he was to be her brother in law, but destiny played the game and now he is her husband, she now has the full right to know about him and his relations. But the very next moment she questioned herself, what right was she thinking about, is this arrangement which she calls a marriage gives her any right over him, only time will tell... She sighed. 
            Sameer was still on call with his mom  "Maa main Rohan nahi hu, aap bhi jante ho, main uski tarah nahi bn skta , mere dil mein uske liye kal bhi pyar tha aur aaj bhi hai ,uske naam se mujhe blackmail krna band karo, aur jiske liye aap mujhe suna rahi ho, voh khud meri shakal pasand nahi karega, Kya kaha tha usdin daadi ne meri wajah se Rohan chala gya aur uski wajah se unke bete ki yeh halat hai, toh aaj mujhe voh wahan dekh k kaise sabhar karengi... Huhhh," saying so he slammed the cordless receiver on the bed and rushed into the bathroom furiously. Naina who was witnessing all this silently decided to intervene, she picked up the cordless and spoke "Maa aap chinta mat karo main aajati hu, roz bhi toh aati hu na... Toh aaj bhi aarhi hu...pehle toh koi adhikar bhi nahi tha... Ab toh aapki bahu hu."
      Vishaka however didn't want  that Naina should come to the hospital on the first day of her new journey "Nahi beta, roz ki baat aur hai, aaj tumhare pagphere ki rasam hai tum nahi aaskti, main manage karlungi...  Samjhi " ordered Vishaka. Naina wasn't in a mood to relent "Maa agar Rohan hota meri jagah aap usko mna krti nahi na... Toh bas main yahan usi k liye hi toh hu, aati hu," saying so Naina disconnected the call. Meanwhile Sameer too came out of the bathroom dressed up in blue tee and casual pajamas and saw Naina instructing Ramdhari "Bhaiya aap chai aur kuch sookha nashta pack krdo, main lejaungi... Aur haan lunch thoda jaldi bna lijiyega mummy aur daddi ko ghar bhej dungi main lunch time k aaspass ."
    "Par bhabhi aap kaise ja skti hai aaj toh aapke mayke wale aarhae hai, main khud chala jata hu jaldi kaam nibta lunga " replied Ramdhari. "Arey nahi bhaiya aap ghar ka dhyan rakhiye, main ghar par phone karke mna kardungi, papa ki health pagphero se zyada zaruri hai "said Naina looking dejectedly towards Sameer.  Ramdhari heeded to her instructions and went off.  
     Sameer wasn't that stone hearted as people around him thought about, but it was his fault too, he always gave the impression of  I DONT GIVE A DAMN attitude  but inside only he and Rohan knew how much he cares for people who mattered to him most. Though Somani and daadhi held no importance in his life yet for Vishaka and Rohan he was willing to go. But the problem was how to inform Naina about his decision to go, a few minutes ago how rudely he had slammed the phone and showed his disinterest in visiting the hospital ,but now seeing Naina leave her pagphera ceremony just for his family's sake made him realize his mistake . Though he had made his mind to go to the hospital but Naina's words strengthened his resolve. 

He cleared his throat, gathering some courage, he finally spoke "Voh... main... Suno... main" but Naina decided to ignore. She kept on doing the task in hand that was to fold the blanket and mattress she used at night to sleep. "attitude toh ismey bhi kam nahi hai, dekho kaise ignore maar rahi hai, jante hue bhi ki kya bolna chahta hu,"  he murmured pulling her attention towards him. "kuch kaha aapne" asked Naina curiously ."Nahin toh...  main kya kahunga huhhh " Said Sameer jerking his head annoyingly. After few seconds of silence he finally gave up "hn kaha, hospital ja rha hu main, tum jao apne maayke." 
     Naina stared at him blankly for few seconds before replying as if trying to comprehend what's wrong with this man " Nahi aapko taklif karne ki zarurat nahi, main ja rahi hu na, waise bhi Rohan ki saari zimmedariyan abse meri hai." 
    "Hindi samaj aati hai, nahi agar nahi aati toh english mein bol deta hu ... Aur yeh Rohan ki zimmedari nibhane se kya matlab hai tumhara,  abhi mummy se bhi keh rahi thi... sun raha tha main... Voh mera bhi bhai hai samjhi isliye Rohan ka naam leke blackmail krne ki zarurat nahi, aisi baatein karke tum maa ko impress kar skti ho mujhe nahi samajhi " replied Sameer rudely .
     Naina felt disgusted with his reply, she decided to end the argument with one last remark " itna toh pta tha aapki zubaan kadwi hai but dil bhi kitna kaala hai aaj pta chal gya. " 
    Sameer gave her an angry glare, before he could reply, Ramdhari again knocked their door, this time with a tray in his hands having 2 cups of tea and some biscuits. He smiled and offered it first to Sameer who refused to accept it. Ramdhari could feel the tense environment of the room. He decided not to poke Sameer further and moved towards Naina who was still fidgeting with bed sheets trying to control her tears which threatened to flow from her eyes. But he was stopped by Sameer who held his forearm tightly " kaha ja raha hai, apni nayi bhabhi ko chai nahi, kuch thanda pila  bhut garam dimag hai iska." Hearing his words Naina turned towards him and started blabbering angrily with teary eyes "Main garam dimag ki hu, apne aap ko dekha hai kabhi, klse bina wajah gussa kiye ja rahe ho mujhpr" 
  Ramdhari decided to give the couple their privacy and was about to leave when he was again stopped by Sameer," Tu kahan ja raha hai rukh,  ek advice sunta ja,  shaadi mat kariyo kabhi samjha, yeh auraton ka koi bharosa nahi, kab ro pade kab nahi...  Isko kuch thanda pila aur samjha dena kaale dil walon se pange na liya karein, aur in aansuon ko maa k saamne bahane k liye bacha kar rakhe...  Huhhh... " Ramdhari just nodded his head in agreement. 
"Pta nahi kaha fas gya shaadi krke... In auraton se nibha paana meri bas ki nahi ,zara sa kuch kehdo aansu nikal jate hai... " blabbering he stormed out of the room leaving behind Naina in tears. 

Edited by suhaaniladki - 5 years ago
Suparna13 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ek suspense khulta hai to dusra hajir ho jata hai!!!! Rohan mar gaya? Kab kaise?? Eagerly waiting for next update.
With pyaar, Suparna
Snehapandey12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Update was awesome pr... Mai pdhney Mai itni busy hi gyi ki smjh hi nhi Aaya ki update bdi thi ki choti pr Jo thi mere hisab se itu Mai hi mja gya  😊 pr Kitna royegi Naina πŸ˜­ please ha jldi nhi pr thode time Mai SB Kuch Kuch Acha Kr do please your story is damn cute opposite to sameer s attitude πŸ‘ mja AA gya       AUR HA EK REQUEST HAI KI PLEASE JLDI UPDATE KRNA NEXT PART AUR HA IF POSSIBLE PLEASE IN EVERY UPDATE GIVE US A SMALL NOTE ON WHICH DAY IN A WEAK YOU WILL UPDATE   WE ALL WILL WAIT FOR THAT UPDATE πŸ˜³        πŸ˜²thanku  For giving us this story fulfilled with every emotions πŸ˜Š               LOVE YOUR UPDATES .πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ . Edited by Snehapandey12 - 5 years ago
PALAK17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Superb update
Eagerly waiting for the next update.
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Kudos to the update dear,
Ek Baar padke Dil nai bhara

This update goes to Sameer , he is totally love here ( for me atleast)
Akdoo, gusse wala, and most importantly Somani aur dadi Ko napasand karne wala.
So Rohan bhag gya , well last update me beti thi uski, isme wo aath din pehle hi chala gya.. 
Naina k Sath zabardasti ki shadi toh nai thi ?

Sameer is best here , bhudda Ludak toh nai gya πŸ€£

My god he is the best.. Biwi se ladai , 
Ramdhari Ko advice Wah.. beta shadi nai karna.. m sure Naina Ko ye pehle se Janta h 

M having an intution , Sunaina ki koi misunderstanding na ho.. 
Naina Sameer Ko shayad nai janti but he definitely knows 

Superb part
Update pretty soon..

Much love 

Suhana 

Edited by suhaaana - 5 years ago
dhk2311 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow just wowπŸ‘... Super duper update.

Loved the Samaina nok jok... And Ramadhari witnessing  their fight is  just like  cherry on cake...πŸ˜†

Love DK
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Meena! πŸ€—
    Finally I am here.If I would not regret few requests in my life then this would be one.Pushing you to turn this story into a SS.And I sincerely wish this to continue till it reaches its logical and satisfactory climax..Trust me!I am falling in love with this story.And after each update I wish that I should have been a 'velli' ..so that I could reread from beginning..
Meena!Tumne to mayajaal mein daal di ho yaar..And I am in 'Behadh' love with this story.

And how I curse myself for not reviewing the last update.That was such a brilliant piece of writing.And you simply bowled me out with the progression and intriguing way of weaving this tale.Splendid!πŸ‘
The way you started the third update ..The songs and then Sameer Naina in car..married.Bowled me out with this fantastic idea of introducing the tale.I learnt a new craft from you.And perhaps I have told you before and repeating it now..You write the best dialogues for each character.No monotony and it feels that the characters alike onscreen mouthing them.And this very attribute makes you a master storyteller.

Adding to your great writing style and skills,I am way too impressed with your skill of maintaining suspense throughout.The marriage itself is a question mark..It seems so much to be in flashback.The missing Rohan from marriage, the hospital case ..Pushing readers into some real brainstorming.And not to forget the subtlities you show through characters like Visakha and Ramdhari has my heart.The assurances that not all is lost and this story is not a sadistic tragedy.
Coming to this update--
My darling!Take a hug..πŸ€—
Since you kept my one request ,I request you to keep my another request too.After this story is complete please try with some publishing agency.This deserves to be a novella.Yeah!Don't stare at me.I mean it.This would be such a pageturner. 
Kaash!I could invade your brain and read all the updates in one go..The urge so greedy.But kya karun? I am so much irrevocably in love with this tale.❀️

That sun rise portion stands out the best for me.I re read the lines and kudos to you for envisioning such a beautiful scene.I could totally feel the warmth of sunshine through your words.
And yet again your dialogues.Sameer sharabi na hota to Naina thappad laga deti shayad..Man! Such indifferent and kinda rude words.But again I know there is lot of backstories surely for what he is today.Its the hardbitten life in our past that makes people stone hearted and least bothered about others.The world sometimes takes away the innocence and good nature of heart by playing with it carelessly and mostly in fraudulent ways.I am now intrigued to know why the man who could love till last breath,care till lees is so occupied in his world of self and drinks.Why has he become such a slave of his loyal drinks?
And coming to Naina..With Rohan passing away I don't think she is in any better state.The girl is too courageous to accept an all new birth of relationship with a stranger over dead ashes of a loved one.My heart breaks for her.😭 This is such a cruel joke of destiny.And here again you justified the title..
"Two broken people coming together to be complete."

When I am in concluding phase of reviewing this piece,I am remembered of Deborah Cox..Her words pretty sum The updates and Naina's state -

"So I placed my heart under lock and key
To take some time,and take care of me.
But I turn around and you're standing here".

How these two people who have locked away their hearts will open up to each other and become Jeevansathi..Needless to say I am excited to core and waiting to read the next updates.
Please update soon and thanks for the PM.

With love-
Minu