Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Prerana167099

Beautiful do continue 

Thank you will update soon😊
suhaaniladki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Samaina_loverzz

Yes dear Plzz continue soon Its an different concept with excited twists... Plzz do continue and let me know via PM plzz pm me whenever uploading/updating it... 

Thank you ..Will update soon πŸ˜Š I have sent you buddy request accept it so that I can pm you next time I update πŸ˜Š
suhaaniladki thumbnail

Originally posted by: TereLiyeMINU

Hi Suman or as I call my Meena  πŸ€—

You know how difficult is to remain unbiased while reviewing one of closest's person's work.Tough job literally. A feeling of biased appreciations and 'apni hi dhun mein' types of words flow.Not many many agree but thats the truth in reviewing world..And I shall try not to fall in that category.
Will try giving a feedback solely based on this update and not mingle our off forum personal rapport and bonds.Hope I succeed πŸ˜†

First things first.I give you a standing ovation for the courageous writer you are.With shaadi track of leads on screen,you had the enormous audacity and volumnious courage to show Naina in love with Rohan and going to get married to him also.That was such an unanticipated move...In a moment you threw all of Samaina lovers off balance.
And My! My! The writing had such grip that still it enchants,pulls and prods the reader to read even if the leads are not romancing or busy flirting.Forget romance,they are no where close to each other physically or emotionally.
Meena! I am so cross with you.Ek to you don't write often but when you write with such an intriguing premise,why in TS/FS only.I demand a full fledged FF out of it.May be you can gift me my birthday gift again by turning it into FF.😳

Yes,coming back to the update..I loved each and every scene you have conjured and have put into words and dialogues.You showed no matter what none can beat you when it comes to writing dialogues,mostly of 'dhona'.Taiji's dialogues were lit..I could easily imagine her spewing the venom.All claps for you.πŸ‘

And when I thought that you have bowled all of us with a googly,you now came with another swing ball to bold us out again.Sameer and Sunaina..Sameer in depression because of betrayal of Sunaina..There is surely more to this than it meets the eye.And I am waiting with bated breaths for unraveling of the back story.Needlessly,I can say that you are indeed courageous to explore the relationships in such unusual dynamics.πŸ‘
And Rohan is such a sweetheart here..Does not want to go without his bro.That was such a heart warming scene.And Naina is another sweetheart here.She is ready to wait.I am loving the character portrayals.This is another reason I want this to be  a FF..I want to drown in all feels..☺️
And special mention to the shayaris.. As you have given credits to the original writers,my revered respect and appreciations to the great poetic minds behind these.How beautifully the words have been strung...Best words in best order literally.

But this doesnot take away the brownie points you are receiving.You found the scene and moment to insert them appropriately.Sameer and Shayari is such a nostalgia hitting hard.I love your thought of bringing Sameer's dil ki haal through shayaris...More shayaris on way and I am keen to note down each of them..

The suspense is killing me,there is excitement and anxiety entailed along.And thats the reason I want you to update it soon.I know you are keeping busy,but yeh dil maange more..
And last but not the least Happy Valentine's Day Darling.❀️

Thank you for the PM and keep coming with your best.
With love-
Minu

Minu first of all a big hug to you πŸ€— jabse u have reviewed my story I don't know how many times I have read it πŸ˜† u know na itni tareef ki adaat nahi so I took little time to digest the fact πŸ˜† 
What a reviewer you are πŸ‘ ekdum detail mein chizein grasp karli what I wanted to convey as a writer πŸ˜ƒ thank you for the amazing review and your request to convert it into ff is slightly modified as I have decided it would be a ssπŸ˜† so thank you for the motivation darling . . About Sam's past u need to wait πŸ˜‰ lot of twists up let's see kya hota hai shayar Sameer ki life mein . Keep supporting and loving the story πŸ˜ƒ

And belated Happy Valentine's day 
Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
My goodness! Ekdum dhartiphaad! 
Aur yeh FF chahiye mujhe! πŸ‘β­οΈ
Isse badhiya concept forum ke ache ache writers ko bhi na aaya hoga keh rahi hun main! Kya gazab twist hai- Naina aur Rohan ka affair (maine note kiya tune Rakesh ko pehle ki tapka diya...no regrets here...πŸ˜†) 
Aur Taiji as usual...zehereeli mahila! Huh! Naam na lun uska!
Vaise to ek time pe mujhe Sameer aur Naina ka naam kisi aur se sapne mein bhi judta dekh bahot taqleef hoti thi (ab ka scene to tujhe pata hi hai! πŸ˜†) 
So Sameer ko Sunaina ne dhokha diya- na jaane kyun meri aankhon ke saamne Jab We Met ka Aditya Kashyap aa gaya aur main is bevde Sameer pe bhi lattu ho gayi...aur kya shayari hai waah! Main soch rahi thi tune khud likhi hai kya...but then I saw the note that it was from google! πŸ˜ƒ
Aur Naina aur Rohan romance karte bhi sweet lag rahe the...Rohan flirty ho raha tha aur Naina bhi khushi se pagal! 
Ab mera vella dimag bahot kuch sochne laga hai- Sameer shaadi me gaya nahi...kahin baraat mein kuch hone to nahi wala! As much as I want Sameer with Naina, I can't imagine to see anything happening to Rohan here. πŸ˜”
Sameer ko Naina pasand nahi...aa jayegi beta...shuru mein hamesha aisa hi hota hai! 
Kudos to you for introducing such a novel concept! Ek stroke mein sabko cleanbowl kar diya! 
Love this story! And kamse kam 100 parts chahiye mujhe!! 

Do update soon yaar! 
Love
Sur
suhaaniladki thumbnail

Originally posted by: doublecross

Am intrigued actually, the concept is quite different!  Especially the fact that naina and rohan are a couple and sameer is pyaar mein pagal  Devdas, jilted by sunaina, is quite interesting.  As a staunch samaina lover it is a bit disappointing for me since am not a big fan of sunaina yet I love the way you have presented the entire plot,  giving away a few while keeping in a lot under wraps.  My antennas are on high alert and I'll be checking this thread out often to check for updates. 

Am glad that you penned this since the forum needs positive and talented people like you to be around and since you are master story teller am sure we are in for some ride since usually your stories are the ones I often love reading. This too shall be one of the best. 

Will be waiting for more

Thank you Pooja for such encouraging words for me πŸ˜ƒ I am glad I could intrigue u with my story line .. I know Samaina are currently not together but jaise Naina ne serial mein kaha tha " ibtedaai ishq hai rota hai aage aage dekhiye hota hai kya "πŸ˜† 

Love u loads for the wonderful words ,keep motivating and encouraging me πŸ˜›
suhaaniladki thumbnail

Originally posted by: suhaaana

Intriguing start

Looking forward to read more.
I loved your dialogues description

Thank you dear I am glad u liked my dialogues description . .Hope u will like the upcoming updates tooπŸ˜ƒ
suhaaniladki thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhk2311

It's quite different concept... Would love to know more.

What all twists n turns are thr ahead.

Looking forward for next update.

Love DK.

I hope u like the upcoming updates ... Thank you for liking it πŸ˜ƒ
suhaaniladki thumbnail

Originally posted by: SixteenAgain

Suman, first of all a big bow to you dear for this beautiful and gutsy start! The flow, language, dialogues are all beautiful! But as a writer what really blew me away is the conviction with which you have started exploring a storyline so seemingly out of the box.

Yaar, since I read this part, my mind as been buzzing with so many ideas about how this could proceed and am eagerly waiting to find out if any of them turn out right. And that is exactly how you want the readers to feel.

Coming to this specific part, I am pleased to see the equations between Sameer-Rohan and Sameer-Vishakha are more than amicable. And seeing a Vishakha who doesn't let Vivek put down her son at every turn is so refreshing!

Sameer is obviously messed up. Sunaina naam deke tumne ensure kiya ke instantly uss koi pasand nahi karega and that there is no chance of redemption of that character!

Naina seems to have genuine feelings for Rohan... that is a very interesting start. And Rohan seems to be a genuinely nice person too.. so inki story mein kya twist aa sakta hai?!

Lastly, I would like to add that your style of writing has also evolved since the last piece I read from you. Great going dear πŸ‘ And best of luck with this FF

And please don't make us wait a lot for the next part! 😊

May dil le Lo .. Itne amazing comment ne dil khush kar diya meta...  Thank you so much for the encouragement..  Yes Sunaina aur redemption inka apass mein koi connection nahi hai πŸ˜† so uski taraf se aap tension free raho and Rohan Naina k pyaar ka kya hoga aage pta chalega πŸ˜‰ .

Vishaka k andar I always wanted to see this attitude show mein na sahi fiction mein daal diya maine πŸ˜† hope u like the upcoming updates 
suhaaniladki thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjali33

Dekh behen.. Tune mujhe bohot curious kr diya h isse.. Ab jaldi se agla chapter de de

Chinta nahi behen I will make sure next update tujhe aur curious kardeπŸ˜† ... Will update very soon 
suhaaniladki thumbnail

Originally posted by: Labhya

Wait what???? Itna different concept!!!!!!

Curiosity ka level high kr diya hai ...ab to phata phat Dharti phaad update ka intezaar hai hame...
Do update sooon

Thank you labhya for showing so much excitement for my story .. Hope I can keep u intrigued with my coming updates πŸ˜ƒ  stay tuned  will soon post an update πŸ˜‰