Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suhaaniladki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: shwta16

Beautiful and emotional update. I loved the part when Sameer showed care for Naina. And today we also got many answers related to Rohan's death. 

Please take care of yourself. And take your time. Would be waiting for next update.

Thank you dear...  Hope u like the coming update too 

suhaaniladki thumbnail

Originally posted by: TereLiyeMINU

Thank you darling for the dedication..I am glad I could inspire you some way in writing this beautiful story πŸ˜³

I love the way you do detailings but not going overboard.That's one of best qualities of a budding writer.The understanding of routine by Naina yet with slightest of hint in lines that the room was not smelling foul and that each thing was at proper place.You indeed have mastered the craft of saying it all yet keeping it short and crisp.πŸ‘

I love the description from dusty window panes.I loved that stars comparison.Absolutely loved it.And indeed it was unpredictable how her life and happiness have taken a twist at right turn.Lovely lines dear.

Taiji and her venom..After King Cobra she should be named Queen Cobra..Such a venom spitting woman.A girl has just lost the love of her life,her entire universe has crashed into black hole..and this lady has to say all bakwas tabhi.Can she save all these for later days? I so want to see how Sameer reacts to this lady,though we have got a glimpse that he clearly doesnot like her..

Naina going all mute and in reverie was the hardest thing to read.It broke my heart literally. Meena!You made me a emotional mess for few secs.I was crying along her..That was such πŸ₯Ί And that slap by Bela..Ouch!That hit real hard.Dialogues! Rohan aapki baat maanta tha..bhaiya yeh..bhaiya woh.. God! I felt like watching it all infront of me..Such a tear jerking episode.😭

And the last para was so painfully romantic.Sameer does care for her,just blinded by his angst for Somanis.But it was cute how Sameer scolded her .Chot ungli pe lagi hai and asar dimag pe hua hai.Peaceful sleep is what both need and deserve after all the storms of life they have faced in past and are going to face.What they need is a life time of togetherness to brave it all.

Mere words can never appreciate the way you are crafting the story with right mix of suspense,family secret and drama.Keep coming with your best.

Update soon and lots of love-

Minu.

Thank you so much Minu for such a wonderful review.. I also look forward to such lovely comments it motivates me to write further and itni tareef sunkar I am already on cloud 9 😍😍 

Keep loving and supporting the way you do 😘

suhaaniladki thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhudhu

Emotional  update dear liked it  so much  hope next update will be soon 

Thank you ☺

suhaaniladki thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjaanMishra

Aakhir intezaar khtm hua , 

Itni interesting story hai , ye update superb 

Wo flashback scene πŸ˜­

Tai ji πŸ˜‘ , show se toh chli gyi , 

Sameer toh ekdum aashiqui 2 movie ka Rahul bna hua hai πŸ˜†

Thank you 😊 

I am glad you can connect to Sameer's character so well.  But main toh usko devdas bnana chah rhi thi tumne Rahul bna diya 😜😜

suhaaniladki thumbnail

Originally posted by: PALAK17

Superb update πŸ‘πŸΌEagerly waiting for the next update.l

Thank you 😊

suhaaniladki thumbnail

Originally posted by: SixteenAgain

Hi Suman,

So good to see that you are feeling much better now. 

Such a lovely and emotional update yaar! That FB was so beautifully written... it revealed a lot around Rohan's passing, but at the same time you ensured that not all was revealed in one go! Such a fantastic way to keep the readers hooked. 

Now we will wait to find out how did she and Sameer end up getting married and also how the relationship moves forward. 

All the dialogues were just too good as always, especially Taiji wale... very well written!

I liked the description of Naina's emotions and thoughts from the FB. Especially that line about a glass vase turnong from treasure to trash as soon as it is broken a bit. That is such a beautiful analogy. Too good! πŸ‘

And I also agreed with Sameer to a certain extent... one step at a time... she can start by focusing on her duties starting with Rohan's ailing father. But, at the same time my heart goes out to poor Ahaana, who must be so scared not knowing where her father is..

Sameer in a caring mode was a treat to read.

Looking forward to the next update πŸ˜Š

Thank you May 😍😍

I am so glad you are liking how the story is proceeding.  Yep Naina was devastated with Rohan's death,  I wanted to pen down her emotions so that readers can understand what she went through,  n I m glad u could connect to that part well,  it makes me feel good..  

Stay tuned and keep supporting the way you always do 😘😘

suhaaniladki thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjali33

The flashback really broke my heart! How can someone be so cruel to speak nonsense even in such critical situations.Vishakha, thankfully, shut Taiji's mouth.

Naina and Sameer both hv started softening towards each other. 

I'm very eager to read next part.

Taiji ka kaam hi venom felana h 😁 unka aisa krna kaam aaya samaina k πŸ˜‰ 

Stay tuned and keep supporting 😍

suhaaniladki thumbnail

Originally posted by: RangnRia

Hi @Suhaaniladki.My apologies I do not know your name...Can you please tell me how to refer to you...

Thanks for the PM.I came across this story through your PM and read all parts in one go.

Well first of all a BIG APPLAUSE for your audacity and courage for this humongous HERAPHERI of CHARACTERS.Take a bow lady!!!

You made Naina fall in love with Rohan,they getting married with Mr Somani's aashirwad, Sharabi Sameer, Sameer in devdas mode cause of Sunaina, Rohan having a daughter, then Shefali is Ahana's Nanny, Ramdhari at Somani's place, Rohan dead on the night of his wedding, Somani in hospital and Sam taking care of him rather a SANE conversation between the always-at-loggerheads step-Dad and step son and finally Naina wanting Ahana at Somani's house...Oh God how did you manage to rumage through your brains for this plot...Anyways a big Salute to this gripping plot cause every update makes the reader wait for the next...

I was slightly confused in the third update ki how did she end up marrying Sam when in the previous update she was looking out of the window on her wedding night waiting for Rohan...And what happened to Rohan ?Was he dead or missing?

But then your comments clarified my doubt and I could understand the 4th update...

The build up in the first two updates was great...Taiji's acrid and stinging comments against Chachi's soothing words...

You choice of songs in the 3rd update was just so awesome.Bechara driver was just trying to keep his bhabhi happy...

What i really loved is you have kept an iron grip on the plot by "Concealing some and Revealing a little" in each and every update...The plot is unfolding in flashbacks and present time which is a tempting treat for the readers...

Again what held my notice is you always explain Naina's state of mind through the view out of her window-through the dark clouds,the partially eclipsed moon and stars or the sunshine...

Sam-Naina verbal tashanbaazi was awesome in the 4th installment,but what had my heard was Sameer's advice🀣...

Why is Naina hell-bent on getting Ahana into Somani household immediately?Should she not wait,understand the family dynamics and then make a move to make the Somani family accept Ahana...there has to be some strong reason that the baby was kept away from the family by Rohan...I completely agree with Sameer that Naina should start from the first step of taking care of the family and more importantly the paralysed Mr Somani...

Naina's breakdown scene was heart -wrenching and very well described.If felt as if I was watching the scene happen right in front of me...Sadly such cruel people do exist...

Caring Sam was a treat...both when he calmed down and assured a paralysed Mr Somani  and when he took care of Naina...

Waiting for more dhamaka which i am pretty sure you have more of them up your sleeve...

Love,

Ria

Thank you Ria , BTW you can call me Suman 😊 

What a lovely and detailed comment. I m happy to have a reader like you who understands the writer so well..  

Yep I wanted to write something exactly different from the ongoing show and wanted to know if it goes well with the fans of the show or not,but your comment assured me ,my experiment with the plot worked out abit ..thanks a lot for the appreciation 😍😍 

I am so glad I could keep up the interest quotient high. Stay tuned and keep supporting me and my work 😊😊 

Edited by suhaaniladki - 4 years ago
suhaaniladki thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashika

Hi Meenakshi Di, 

The flashback provided a little more understanding of the events leading to and after Rohan's death. But, still you managed not to reveal much like what was the reason finally that made Sameer and Naina marry each other. 

As much as it provided information, it was painful to read the atrocities towards Naina by Taiji. She is such a cruel-hearted person, I mean, for god's sake, she is going through a trauma and Taiji just wanted to satisfy herself and humiliate Naina. 

All the dialogues were beyond superb. Your major strength is effective dialogue writing which is applause worthy. And, also it was beautiful to read about your description of the night sky and the absence of moon and how Naina related it with her own life.  

Enjoyed reading a warm and caring Sameer! Update soon! 😊

Thank you Shreya for the appreciation 😍😍 

Next update will answer major questions, I m happy If could maintain the suspense for few updates successfully 😊 

Stay tuned and keep loving the story as u do always 😘

suhaaniladki thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surabhi1995

It was a really good update ...plz update the next part soon

Thank you 😊