Tantra

End the show

Ravthereader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I think its better to end show cuz TRP is really low and also Sudamini's track is over. One more thing I can't see Akshat in negative role 😭so better to end it.
What you guys say???
Edited by Ravthereader - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ravthereader thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: naaginnazar13

Totally agree with you!
At least with Saudamini's death track they could have ended the show.
This mangalsutra pe Tantra is so not going to get any TRP's I bet it!

Agree and also the time slot😡
mnusm thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Agree they should have ended it there is no need of this new track when u know that your show is getting much low trps and from next week it will be shifted to 11pm slot.People who are watching it now will also not going to watch this nonsense track that too at late night..
2 things i cant understand that 
(i) kanchan was not a tantric or tantra practitioner so how did she did that strong and powerful black magic which even Saudamini couldn't have been able to done, and controlling it by staying in jail no cameras there and she knows everything happening outside.
(ii) The house could get rid of black magic only with Pratap's blood which is either NIyati or Kanchan one of them had to sacrifice their life.How they have ended the black magic with the sacrifice of Sunaina she is Pratap's wife not his blood..
Ravthereader thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mnusm

Agree they should have ended it there is no need of this new track when u know that your show is getting much low trps and from next week it will be shifted to 11pm slot.People who are watching it now will also not going to watch this nonsense track that too at late night..

2 things i cant understand that 
(i) kanchan was not a tantric or tantra practitioner so how did she did that strong and powerful black magic which even Saudamini couldn't have been able to done, and controlling it by staying in jail no cameras there and she knows everything happening outside.
(ii) The house could get rid of black magic only with Pratap's blood which is either NIyati or Kanchan one of them had to sacrifice their life.How they have ended the black magic with the sacrifice of Sunaina she is Pratap's wife not his blood..

Don't know what is happening in the show. When I saw the wedding promo i thought Kanchan will secrifice her life and Sudamini will do tantra on Akshat😔. I thought Suadamini and Pratap had a secret affair and that's why she wanted revenge😆 Edited by Ravthereader - 5 years ago
mnusm thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ravthereader

Don't know what is happening in the show. When I saw the wedding promo i thought Kanchan will secrifice her life and Sudamini will do tantra on Akshat😔. I thought Suadamini and Pratap had a secret affair and that's why she wanted revenge😆

Yeah the episode was completely different from what was shown in the promo and SBS segments. Infact show ka shuru say koi sar pair ni hai..I also thought that Saudamini and pratap had secret affair and Niyati is real daughter of Sumati which she thought died at delievery and Saudmaini has done all this to take her revenge, and when Saudaminis reality will come out then kanchan will sacrifice her self to save the family and Niyati..But none of this happened😕😔😒
Shaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yeah the episode was completely different from what was shown in the promo and SBS segments. Infact show ka shuru say koi sar pair ni hai..I also thought that Saudamini and pratap had secret affair and Niyati is real daughter of Sumati which she thought died at delievery and Saudmaini has done all this to take her revenge, and when Saudaminis reality will come out then kanchan will sacrifice her self to save the family and Niyati..But none of this happened😕😔😒

The way they changed the story is in a way good. Kanchan doesn't know everything that is happening inside the house, but has a generic idea.

It is Niyati's blood that ended the Tantra. Niyati shares blood with both Sunaina and Pratap. So Sunaina gave her life to give life to Niyati.

Kanchan tells in one of the earlier episodes that it was both she and Saudamini who did the Tantra. Saudamini was main but Kanchan knew what Saudamini was doing. She also knows how to do Tantra. The only reason it is strong right now is because no one knows about it.

As is now Kanchan has killed Guruji who could have done something to get rid of it. But Saudamini is in mental asylum because of the backfire. Here the original idea was Akshat would be possessed by Saudamini's soul. But since she is alive it is now Tantra.

My guess is Saudamini will recover and resent her actions. When the truth of Saudamini is revealed to Khanna family, Sunaina clearly says that if you had not fueled this revenge to Pratap, he wouldn't have done this huge mistake. So what mistake did Pratap do is still a mystery. Since Sunaina is dead only Saudamini knows the truth. After some time Saudamini will realize the error of her ways and will accept her wrongs and help in getting rid of this Tantra. Maybe by tying a different Mangal sutra, one that is usually kept near god's feet in temple. Similar actions with sindoor too since these are the two articles which is giving energy to Tantra.

She will tell Kanchan the truth in the end leading Kanchan to become remorseful too. The moral the makers are trying to show is that the end of a revenge path is never good. Revenge doesn't just destroy the people/family targeted, it also destroys the person who planned them.
Ravthereader thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shaavi

The way they changed the story is in a way good. Kanchan doesn't know everything that is happening inside the house, but has a generic idea.

It is Niyati's blood that ended the Tantra. Niyati shares blood with both Sunaina and Pratap. So Sunaina gave her life to give life to Niyati.

Kanchan tells in one of the earlier episodes that it was both she and Saudamini who did the Tantra. Saudamini was main but Kanchan knew what Saudamini was doing. She also knows how to do Tantra. The only reason it is strong right now is because no one knows about it.

As is now Kanchan has killed Guruji who could have done something to get rid of it. But Saudamini is in mental asylum because of the backfire. Here the original idea was Akshat would be possessed by Saudamini's soul. But since she is alive it is now Tantra.

My guess is Saudamini will recover and resent her actions. When the truth of Saudamini is revealed to Khanna family, Sunaina clearly says that if you had not fueled this revenge to Pratap, he wouldn't have done this huge mistake. So what mistake did Pratap do is still a mystery. Since Sunaina is dead only Saudamini knows the truth. After some time Saudamini will realize the error of her ways and will accept her wrongs and help in getting rid of this Tantra. Maybe by tying a different Mangal sutra, one that is usually kept near god's feet in temple. Similar actions with sindoor too since these are the two articles which is giving energy to Tantra.

She will tell Kanchan the truth in the end leading Kanchan to become remorseful too. The moral the makers are trying to show is that the end of a revenge path is never good. Revenge doesn't just destroy the people/family targeted, it also destroys the person who planned them.

Thanks for the proper explanation😊
Ravthereader thumbnail

Yeah the episode was completely different from what was shown in the promo and SBS segments. Infact show ka shuru say koi sar pair ni hai..I also thought that Saudamini and pratap had secret affair and Niyati is real daughter of Sumati which she thought died at delievery and Saudmaini has done all this to take her revenge, and when Saudaminis reality will come out then kanchan will sacrifice her self to save the family and Niyati..But none of this happened 😕😔😒

Bold - that would have been more interesting.
Ravthereader thumbnail
The show have many flaws ok a lot but still its watchable so that's good👍🏼
mnusm thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shaavi

Thanks for explaining the points but i am still not clear
>Tantra was done on Pratap's blood and Guruji clearly said "khoon k badley khoon jaan k badlay jaan"which means only patap's heir or blood can cut it which is either Niyati or kanchan.
he also said this that kanchan is doing all this so it will be Niyati who had to sacrifice her life..Cutting it short to end tantra one of pratap's heir must sacrifice herself..Niyati shares blood with sunaina and pratap,but Sunaina doesn't share blood with pratap,so how can she sacrifice herself..