Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago
Originally posted by: riswanarichu

Hearty congrats dear for completing your ffπŸ₯³.And this ff was mixture of all emotions like friendship,love,brotherlove, comedy, caring , anger, and most importantly it was also adorable to  watch rosid as parents . Arohii is just to adorable. All the parts are just amazing . And it was a treat  to read ur narration as u have portrayed every bit of it very well .  I have wishes some this has been in ssk. But never mind. Continue to write on rosid cause I am waiting........❀️

aww thank you so much honey! This is really means a lot! Love you so muchhh😍😍
MistyDevil thumbnail
Originally posted by: himani_rosid

Yuvraj was about to shoot roli but sid pushed her roli talking to sid in hopsital was so emotional roli slapping sid haha that was funny loved the ending sid still so naughty & roli still so shy after one daughter he he loved the epilogue in aarohi's pov it was so so so cute & awwwwdorable 😍😍😘😘 rosid scene πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ super romantic shivom teasing sid ha ha finally rosid increased our country's population πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ beautiful & cute ending crazy loved it as u know it was one of my favourites Congratulations for completing it successfully now turn of my other favourite ff waiting for its update eagerly 

roli slapping sid was a funny thing for you?πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚ and honeybee! honeybee! Love you my dear honeybee!! Thank you so much for your each and every support di! Love you so much and your rohan's ff....updated diπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Priyapiu thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarahrosid

Aww thank you so much di!! Yeah our rosid is naughty! Naughty couple forever!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Not mention idiot 😑😑.. yesss naughty rosid πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

MistyDevil thumbnail
Originally posted by: ratchuchinu

no mention 😑machii but make other ffs update ASAP got it πŸ˜†...

pakalam pakalam exam mudichituπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sarahrosid

roli slapping sid was a funny thing for you?πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚ and honeybee! honeybee! Love you my dear honeybee!! Thank you so much for your each and every support di! Love you so much and your rohan's ff....updated diπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

arey baba i meant everyone expected roli to care for sid instead she slapped so that's why she did this because he pushed her 

Ankitarosid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Supeeerrrrrrr yaaar... Epilogue was super 

. really so much loved this ff ... It was a long journey with words ... 😍.. dear you did a great work ...it proved that you can be a romantic writerπŸ˜…..but now I have doubt on your physicsπŸ˜‚.. ... ... A physics professor how can be romantic like that much  πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚... ... Ok ..well ..πŸ˜„πŸ˜…. Congratulations for completing your ff ... N love you 😍

MistyDevil thumbnail
Originally posted by: himani_rosid

arey baba i meant everyone expected roli to care for sid instead she slapped so that's why she did this because he pushed her 

ohhh OK OK honeybee🐝🐝
MistyDevil thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankitarosid

Supeeerrrrrrr yaaar... Epilogue was super 

. really so much loved this ff ... It was a long journey with words ... 😍.. dear you did a great work ...it proved that you can be a romantic writerπŸ˜…..but now I have doubt on your physicsπŸ˜‚.. ... ... A physics professor how can be romantic like that much  πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚... ... Ok ..well ..πŸ˜„πŸ˜…. Congratulations for completing your ff ... N love you 😍

Aww thank you so much darling for this lovely comment!! Shh!Shh idiot I'm not a professor yaar...just now I'm doing my post graduate..and professor...hmm..will see in the futureπŸ˜‰love you anki πŸ’•β€
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Superb update. Thanks 4 the pm

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

The little baby's point of view was cute to read. Now another little one on the way.