Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago
Originally posted by: SREEJAROSID

SOo nice lovely ff and u entertain us soo muchh yaar some parts are heart touching yaar soo lovely yaar

thank you dear! Happy that you liked it!!! 😍😍
MistyDevil thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasminerahul

roli n sujata's dialogues to yuvraj were superb.shocking that yuvraj tried to molest roli in this condition.sid saving roli from falling was lovely.shocking that yuvraj shot Sid.glad that aman killed yuvraj.hospital scenes were touchy.kiss was beautiful 

Rosid n kids .so cute.arohi's pov was so cute.shiv saying that Rosid are trying to increase the population was funny.Rosid conversation n scene were very romantic. roli is again pregnant n all are teasing them.ha ha.loved how you wrote who roli is to him..she is his love.cute pics

thank you so much di!😍 for your each and every support!😍😍
MistyDevil thumbnail
Originally posted by: SOUJANYAROSID

Firstly Conguslation for completing this ff... Arohi's pov is so cute... Rosid scene was so romantic... Shiv teasing rosid is so funny... Loved the way how you wrote who roli is to sid... Cute pics... 

thank you yaar! Love you!!😍😍😍 happy that you liked it
MistyDevil thumbnail
Originally posted by: taahir004

Such a Beautiful Epilogue

Thank you for such an Amazing Story

thank you bhai!!!😊😊😊 iit's really means a lot
MistyDevil thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rosidlove

So so so cute update sarah . Really going to miss this ff . Congratulation sarah for super successfully complete your first ff . About this update what can I say yaar , you are just outstanding . As always I said you are a wonderful writer . Actually best writer for me . In this ff every character was beautiful and their bonding superb . Now one more cutie we saw rosid's kid . Love you Sarah 😍😍😍

Aww honey! Thanks a lot dear for this lovely comment!! It's really means a lot!! ummaahhhh
MistyDevil thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kavya_rosid

Wow sarah my girl you rocked it. What will i tell now. There is no words to express my happiness. And our rosid is hapoy now...sooperbbb....lovely couple. And congrats for this ff😘

hey kavu baby!! Thank you dear!!luv u πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜™
MistyDevil thumbnail
Originally posted by: ratchuchinu

Epilogue was amazing Sarah aarohi pov was stunning with cute pics awww πŸ˜‰again roli is pregnant superb then sid is  very naughty yaar 😍 it's one of my favourite ff machii once again congratulationsπŸ₯³πŸ‘ ad update others ffs ASAP MACHII....

heyyyy machiiiiii!!! Thank you so much diπŸ˜πŸ˜—
ratchuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarahrosid

heyyyy machiiiiii!!! Thank you so much diπŸ˜πŸ˜—

no mention 😑machii but make other ffs update ASAP got it πŸ˜†...

MistyDevil thumbnail
Originally posted by: manasa5124

Firstly, I was surprised to read pov of rosid's cutieee. It was unexpected! But yeah, it was toooooo adorable!! Loved it! And one more good news! Hmmmmm..... Rosid! Well, finally, Congo shongo for completing this ff successfully to the extent that it even entered in top topics of FF section! It was a beautiful story with all the mixtures of love, friendship and family. Now you've to give many more such stories on our RoSid. Keep writing. Waiting for more and MORE! 

hey jellybee thank you so much wifey❀!! Thank you so much for your constant support dear!!oh yeah I forgot!!!thank you for reminded me that...yes it entered into top stories list that too in first place..and it's all because of you people's support only!! Thank you and of course Love you ❀❀❀
MistyDevil thumbnail
Originally posted by: arisharosid20

First fall congratulations for completing this ff so beautifully. U know this is my favorite and I trouble u alot for updates. Finally Sid save his roli. And what should I say about arohi positive oh god so adorable awwww and lovely.  Rosid scene with arohi was adorable. Roli pregnant again wow. Lovely ending will miss this ff so much 

hey yeah my dear little manic!! I completed this ff is 100% because of you only as you know right how I lost my interest in this ff...only because of you only I completed this! Thank a lot dear love you soooo muchhhhhh