Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Oh no poor sid that devil kill him soon yaar flashback was so cute pictures are so awwwdorable loved them waiting for next eagerly update soon

Priyapiu thumbnail

Oh no god the truth comes out .. god I'm going to kill that monkey.. now don't how sid is going to handle this truth.. now roli also not with him.. god plz save our RoSid..  Flash back was so Cute and baby pic only do adorable di..  Eagerly Waiting Update ASAP baby 😘😘

arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Oh god Sid is not really son of sujata.

Sid gets to know truth oh god I think Sid is acting to show yuvraj really can't wait update soon

ratchuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Truth relieved ohh sid not real son ....why the hell that monkey is doing like this oh nooo waiting for next update Sarah 🥰

riswanarichu thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh it's an emotional update . Now what will be our sid's state. The pics were so cute. Update soon dear

Thasny thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I wanna kill that yuvrajjj and riya poor siddhant and roli suffering.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

fb scene of bharadwajs getting Sid baby from the temple was so cute.sad that from that time onwards yuvraj was jealous of Sid n hated him.oh no..yuvraj revealed the truth to Sid. but more than anything the most painful thing is Sid thinking that sujata was partial.please make Sid realise soon that they love Sid more than anyone.cute pics

taahir004 thumbnail

Interesting and so Awesome Chapter

MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

PART 71:

Siddhant was sitting in the lonely Park leaning on his car. Tears was scrolling on his cheeks continously. 

***Mom please I can't accept everyone as my brother***

***Enough siddhant! don't dare to speak anything about my son***

***YOU ARE NOT MY OWN BROTHER MR. SIDDHANT!***

The relationship which he was thought HIS...now vanished like a smoky clouds.Everything was lie! Just lie...this mere thought pricked his heart sharply. 

"Why? Why? Whyyy?' squalls him hitting the ground. 

"siddhant!' 

he heard a voice. He raised his welled up blurry eyes and spotted his life was standing in front of him. 

"Roli?' cries him. Roli sat beside him then pulled him close to her chest. He cries pathetically wetting her saree. 

"Ok! Ok! Shh..Shh..' she caressed his back trying to comfort him. 

"Everything was lie roli...they fooled me..my whole identity has changed in a minute...I lost my identity roli..I lost everyone..I lost..' 

Roli broke the hug then cupped his swollen face....

"Then what about me?...what about suja maa, raj pa...And what lie you are talking about siddhant? Is suja ma's love a lie?...(sid sees face weepingly) Is raj pa's protection a lie?....What lie you are talking about? haan?...They loves you more than their own son!..They gave you everything before you ask them...about suja maa....you forgot? because of her only now we are together...she didn't care about her own son's happiness..she gave my hand to you..She cried with you when you cry..she laughed with you when you laugh...And raj pa..he announced you as his next heir when his own son is alive..did you find any defect in their love?' 

(siddhant cried aloud nodding NO after hearing roli's words) 

"they hid this from you as they don't want to see you in such a broken state...understand?' asks her whilst sid shakes his head cryingly. 

"OK...Go and see maa. She is waiting for her ladli son!' says her wiping his tears. 

"Bye siddhant' she got up then tries to move...

"please don't go roli...please..please!' begged him holding her wrist. Roli sat in her knees...she cupped his cheeks...

"Save us siddhant...we both are waiting for you...Come soon and save us' she kissed his forehead then vanished. 

"Roliiii don't go naa yaar' he laid down in ground and cried. 

MORNING:

"bhabhi at least drink this water...' meena said forwarding a glass full of water to sujatha who was sitting in front of matarani's statue with a joined hands. 

"I want my siddhant matarani...I don't want anything give my son back to me!' she mumbles this only from the night whilst rajendren was sitting in the hall sofa with mataji. He was crying silently inside his heart thinking about his lovable boy. 

"hope shiv and om would bring my son back' said him hopefully. Mataji tapped raj's shoulder fixing her sight in the doorstep. Raj raised his head and saw his mother.....

"siddhant!...' said her. Rajendren turned his head on that side as soon as he heard sid's name. 

"SIDDHANT!' calls him moved near him. Sujatha opened her eyes. She saw siddhant and got up from the floor then started running towards him. She tries to touch him but paused as the fear of his ignorance making her stop. Sid saw sujatha with a welled up eyes...

"MAA' 

Sujatha started crying closing her mouth. 

"MAAAA..' 

wails him throwed himself in his mother's shoulder and hugged her tightly. Sujatha also cried with a smile on her lips. 

"I'm sorry maa...' apologised him shedding tears on her shoulders. 

"Don't cry..Don't cry!' she caressed his back. 

Rajendren hugged siddhant and sujatha...

"where did you go beta?' asked him affectionately tapping his back...he cries loudly making others to cry. 

"sorry dad...I shouldn't have behaved with you like that.. sorry!' he weeps heavily. Sujatha broke the hug...sid downed his head and sobs like a small baby. She raised his head,

"Oh mera bacha...Why my son is crying like this?... (asks her wiping his tears) 

I love you bacha more than yuvraj...your papa believes you more than his own blood...No matter whatever others say, YOU ARE OUR SON ONLY...NO ONE CAN CHANGE THIS!! AND NO ONE CAN TAKE YOU FROM ME...You are our god's gift...you are our lucky star siddhant..this house, name, fame,money..everything we got after your arrival only my lucky boy. I won't allow you to move from my sight till I'm alive....You go wherever you want after burning my bod...'

Sid closed her mouth nodded no. He burst into tears....

"I love you maa..I love you so much!... you are my mother only..I can't share you with anyone!!' 

"Not even to us...' asked shivom together reaching them with a tears. Sid shakes his head as no tightened his grip around sujatha like a scared child. Rajendren broke the hug for move..Sid held his pinky finger and stopped him like always he do in childhood. He smiles emotionally and hugged them again. 

"It's ok...Keep your mother with you!' om said. Everyone smiled and hugged sujatha and siddhant.

MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Emotional update. Loved rosid's scene though it was not real. Eagerly waiting for rosid's reunion. Update next soon.