Esha Gupta racially abuses Arsenal player

Palette123 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
https://twitter.com/afcDW/status/1089561955252273152?s=20
Disgraceful and yet sadly, not too surprising.

The guy she's conversing with Ranveer Singh's best mate.
Edited by Palette123 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Stupid enough to have such a conversation over this, exponentially dumb to actually post that in public thinking it makes her look cool.
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
W*F! What was she thinking?! She ain't gonna her accolades for this. She's gonna her loads of flack for this. stupidity from her end
Hazardous thumbnail
Holy shit she's disgusting and vile. 🤢
Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Indians/Asians are very racist. Have y'all seen how they treat African-Americans in US?  Sharam aati Indians se mujhe. 
simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Yes. Indians display extremely racist behaviour all the time. Whether in India ( where it's not race( caste/colour) but the behaviour is similar) or towards blacks.
Look at her writing this shit and proudly publishing it. It shows lack of evolution as a human in her part and she is talking about lack of evolution of others!!!!
MoonOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ponymo

Stupid enough to have such a conversation over this, exponentially dumb to actually post that in public thinking it makes her look cool.

Exactly so.
 Especially if she knows her words are controversial.. she is dumber to put them out.
 I hope she didn't think this  will get her publicity😕 or people actually agreeing with her foul words.
simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MoonOrchid

Exactly so.
Especially if she knows her words are controversial.. she is dumber to put them out.
I hope she didn't think this will get her publicity😕or people actually agreeing with her foul words.

Looks like she didn't think it's racist. Look at her stupid apology
Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
After reading that Reddit AMA , my belief that most celebs are not in touch with reality is getting stronger. They consider themselves too superior to care, I think.