Full story about the Amrita Rao vs Esha Deol catfight!

jassi345 thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

I had pieces of this story before but I just heard some of the final bits this weekend from a crew member who worked on the Pyaare Mohan sets. It actually wasn't just a slap. It started with Esha slapping Amrita but then continued into a proper physical fight. Amrita tried to hit Esha back but was no match for her being shorter, thinner and weaker. Esha basically beat her quite badly. The stunned crew only sprang into action and pulled them apart when a crying Amrita started screaming for help.

Apparently Amrita & Esha did not get along right from the beginning. Throughout the shoot, Esha was generally a bully to everyone but particularly targeted Amrita including doing things like physically pushing her out of her way and demanding her lines & perks were reduced compared to Esha's. Amrita being the feisty girl she was also gave it back to Esha in her own way.

Things escalated to the point where Esha was makes jibes at how Amrita was poor, from a 'lower class' family, and how she was 'Flat'. She made these comments both when Amrita's wasn't there but also right to Amrita's face. Amrita usually ignored Esha in person but also made nasty comments like Esha was 'Fat' and from a broken family with no morals when Esha wasn't there.

What ended up happening was that once Amrita thought Esha wasn't there and commented on Esha's earlier rude behavior by saying of course someone without proper parenting like Esha would behave that way. Unfortunately for her, Esha heard Amrita said it and confronted her immediately. Esha slapped Amrita and then the fight was on.

I don't know what happened after the fight. Amrita should have filed a police complaint because Esha basically assualted and beat the crap out of her. I can only guess that she was too intimidated to do that and was worried about getting roles in the industry.

Esha reeks of entitlement and while I never liked her before this, hearing the full story makes me detest her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I can believe this. Esha Deol has a history of slapping people. She and Kareena started off as close friends but when Esha was dating Zayed Khan, her mother Hema Malini got upset because Zayed was a drug addict and she didn't want her daughter into drugs. She asked Kareena to speak to Esha to break them up as both were best friends growing up. When Kareena confronted Esha, Esha got furious and reminded her that she was no savitri because of her relationship with Hrithik. Amrita Arora was there and not friends with Kareena at the time. She got involved in a heated altercation between Kareena and Esha to tear them apart so Esha slapped Amrita. It ended her relationships with Kareena and Amrita and caused Kareena and Amrita to become friends.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Esha Deol especially disgusts me because other star kids who flopped were at least the child of only one megastar. Like Janhvi Kapoor with Sridevi or Abhishek Bachchan with Amitabh. But Esha Deol had two superstar parents with Dharmendra and Hema Malini so she should have had double the talent and opportunities but she was the most wooden and talentless of all.

Watch her behavior in this video especially compared to a film outsider like Priyanka. See how rude and ill-mannered Esha comes across with her bad posture and looking grumpy as Amisha Patel makes her speech. I don't like Priyanka but see how poised and professional she comes across in comparison.

https://youtu.be/VlAdIrEj00M?si=uHpdrsqGHJZ-m5NK

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

I can believe this. Esha Deol has a history of slapping people. She and Kareena started off as close friends but when Esha was dating Zayed Khan, her mother Hema Malini got upset because Zayed was a drug addict and she didn't want her daughter into drugs. She asked Kareena to speak to Esha to break them up as both were best friends growing up. When Kareena confronted Esha, Esha got furious and reminded her that she was no savitri because of her relationship with Hrithik. Amrita Arora was there and not friends with Kareena at the time. She got involved in a heated altercation between Kareena and Esha to tear them apart so Esha slapped Amrita. It ended her relationships with Kareena and Amrita and caused Kareena and Amrita to become friends.

Omg really? I had no idea. I was wondering why Esha and Kareena had a falling out. I believe until now they still don’t speak 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Bookmark to read 

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Esha Deol especially disgusts me because other star kids who flopped were at least the child of only one megastar. Like Janhvi Kapoor with Sridevi or Abhishek Bachchan with Amitabh. But Esha Deol had two superstar parents with Dharmendra and Hema Malini so she should have had double the talent and opportunities but she was the most wooden and talentless of all.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Didn’t Amrita Rao have a twin sister that the family hid from the world smiley36

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Jaya was never a superstar like Sridevi, Dharmendra, Hema Malini, or Amitabh Bachchan. Certainly a talented and well respected actress, and one who was more popular with audiences than Amitabh was before marriage, but she was not on the same level as them in their prime. 

This is why Abhishek's popularity is always compared to his father's or even his wife's but never his mother's. 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Omg really? I had no idea. I was wondering why Esha and Kareena had a falling out. I believe until now they still don’t speak 

Full story with all the details is here. I didn't realize Kareena and Esha grew up together and went to the same school. Kareena claims Esha invited her to her wedding but she was busy abroad and could not attend and also basically states that the invitation was not even personally given as Kareena was only informed by a mutual friend.

https://www.bollywoodshaadis.com/articles/kareena-kapoor-and-esha-deol-friendship-28237

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

It's very easy to blame the starchild here.. but who would really tolerate being called "from a broken family" or that their family has no morals. Those are pretty insensitive comments to make...