Why Pooja mishra abuses khan n sinha family

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 months ago

I saw some of her videos she was highly abusive with salman,Malaika, Sonakshi, shatrughan n Poonam Sinha.

She was just talking so much dirty n i don't understand what's her problem. Is she mentally ill or something happened 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

[Post Removed]

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Shartughan used to be friends with her father who was at a high post in tax department and helped Shatrughan in tax evasion.

Shatru's wife was telling Pooja's dad not to let her daughter join films as this was something not going to be a good place for her. Pooja got this feeling that she brainwashed her dad as to not let her join film industry. 

Shatrughan lives above Pooja's apartment. But because of Pooja's behavioral towards his family forced him to use political influence not to let her live in her apartment below Sinha's apartment. May be she is living in Pune now.. She also said that the Sinha family was doing black magic on her.

She seems to have mental health issues...but  what she said above about Sinha's in a video seems true to me though she might be exaggerating things here there.

I too was thinking for long why she had a problem with Shatrugan and his wife..

She has very good communication skills and can be a very good host but needs  strong support from her family members and stay away from people/things that trigger/flare up her mental stress....

Edited by Sea-stars - 4 months ago