Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

About AA and Tara I care the least about them. Just plainly not interested in their "love" story. I just don't like these kinds of stuff. Their story makes me completely irritated so I better not talk about them 
[/QUOTE]
I will quit watching on Hotstar also after Holi Episodes and this forceful marriage. Not read either WU. May be to remember Piansh will sometimes see some of their clips or videos on Instagram.
magicworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

I know pia was never shown weak. By weak I meant a bit emotionally vulnerable ie she could be easily manipulated and blackmailed using her family as a bait. That's what I meant.
About Tara she is nothing right now in front of pia. She is shown as a totally weak person who can't even take a stand for herself. Maybe later she may learn to take a stand for herself but I don't care a bit about that.

I know there is and never can be any competition between piansh and this mayra couple. And sorry but I just can't think of these two ie Tara and AA as a couple.

About asuransh I know he is acting like a total negative character but I said grey on the basis of the iv that he gave to SBB. He is just scaring the life out of Tara and this has left me disgusted.

Marriage at this moment will definitely be forceful as Tara has only agreed to marry him to save her family. This was the best thing about piansh that their marriage was not forceful and was done with mutual consent.

They will definitely go the usual way with Tara seeing some "goodness" in him and then the usual change of heart etc...

When Naman deceives Pia to marry him atleast she knows him from childhood and anyways that marriage did not happen. Pia is more strong and confident than this girl Tara and I also cant imagine these two as couple. People are right in this forum when they said Gul will destroy this couple and she has now and wonder in beginning only. I feel spared from this torture. All had already left this forum i doubt new ones will come or not.
Edited by magicalM - 5 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: magicalM

When Naman deceives Pia to marry him atleast she knows him from childhood and anyways that marriage did not happen. Pia is more strong and confident than this girl Tara and I also cant imagine these two as couple. People are right in this forum when they said Gul will destroy this couple and she has now and wonder in beginning only. I feel spared from this torture. All had already left this forum i doubt new ones will come or not.

That is why I said a bit emotionally vulnerable.

Till now I have not watched even a single scene of this so called couple. Even I had left the forum but am here just to discuss about piansh and the upcoming story.
magicworld thumbnail

That is why I said a bit emotionally vulnerable.

Till now I have not watched even a single scene of this so called couple. Even I had left the forum but am here just to discuss about piansh and the upcoming story.

That's why quitting Hotstar also because this Mayara will keep irritating with their scenes.
So now Insta is a better option😆 Now PiAnsh will become more like side characters and focus will be on this newly couple.
Nikita_99503 thumbnail
So both the saas and bahu are back to normal now. Great...
Also they threw the braids in the same river where they did Mo's asthi visarjan. So this paves the way for Mo to come alive. But didn't her ashes get flown away with the flow of the river? They are still at the same place?😕 wow.

Also in the precap piansh are dancing.
Does anybody remember someone saying," Ruby, tum janti ho main dance nahi karta." ?
magicworld thumbnail
Tomorrow and day after tomorrow Holi episodes will be over with twist Mayank Tara wedding and may be Mohana coming back in show. 
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

Tomorrow and day after tomorrow Holi episodes will be over with twist Mayank Tara wedding and may be Mohana coming back in show. 

Yes Holi celebration began today itself.

Mohona will definitely be back because today only when they threw the chotis in the river the water of the river started to do wierd antics as if it were suffering from indigestion after swallowing mohona's choti and ashes😆

So now that the choti and ashes have met in the river mohona is going to come alive. This week she'd be entering DD and then maybe next week she may enter Nazar.
magicworld thumbnail
Wow after so many days Atif director posted PiAnsh Holi sequence dance😊.
Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Okay so this AA kidnapped Tara or more accurately took her with him. I know he came there to kidnap her. Fine.
He sent another person in his car to confuse the rathores. Very well.
But what is wrong with this Tara? I mean someone comes and kidnaps you and you don't even protest? You don't even shout for help? 😡
Does she have a voice or not? This AA just dragged her away while her family was busy with that car and she did not even speak a word in protest, let alone shout on top of her lungs? Wow, so amazing!👏😡
Edited by Nikki_srk - 5 years ago
magicworld thumbnail

Okay so this AA kidnapped Tara or more accurately took her with him. I know he came there to kidnap her. Fine.

He sent another person in his car to confuse the rathores. Very well.
But what is wrong with this Tara? I mean someone comes and kidnaps you and you don't even protest? You don't even shout for help? 😡
Does she have a voice or not? This AA just dragged her away while her family was busy with that car and she did not even speak a word in protest, let alone shout on top of her lungs? Wow, so amazing!👏😡

I have started avoiding MaYara scenes , they are giving me very creeping and disgusting feelings🤢 Today its nothing biggest shock will be tomorrow, That girl is clearly on verge of tears and some people are still enjoying their story .
             Today i had only seen PiAnsh dance .😳 There is actually nothing worth seeing except that dance. 
Edited by magicalM - 5 years ago