Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Part 5 

Otherside Avinash come with full planning with his unit.

With Guns raised they stealthily come in from the elevator to hunt looks like not a boy but a terrorist. You should see their bullet vest jacket.

Kicking down Tara's room door only to find no one there except her.   

Avinash demands to where he is. Tara feigns ignorance. But Avinash is not fooled. He correctly read the fear in his niece's eyes ( Great police instincts I say ! )  He demands to know where he is when he spots his Didi & Koyal looking unharmed.

Instructing his officers to wait outside he questions his Didi as to why they have their bags packed.

Didi doesn't remember much except that they were in a hurry to leave this city. 

Avinash turn to question Tara. He knows she is afraid of someone. Taking hold of her arms he gently reminds her he is not just her mama but a police officer. He requests her to tell him the problem.

Poor Tara unable to take the strain breaks down .

Edited by Hallyumint - 5 years ago
Hallyumint thumbnail
Part 6
Scene shifts back to Ansh & Ved. Raising their Pichkari's in unison they prepare to spray while Piya tries once again to remove Ved's Choti. 

But Ved is too smart for them.
With one flick of her choti she throws all their pichkoo's into the fire before they even get one shot. 

Turning angrily to confront Piya Ved understood Piya turned from Daivik to Daayan to to take her choti because only Daayan can cut another Daayan's choti. 

Piya denies having any such intentions. She only wanted to hide behind Ved because she was afraid of Patal Ketki 's effect. She's still a newbie & doesn't know her powers. Why would she a Daayan side with human's ( I really want to how is Piya still in the driver seat while Ved lost herself when turning to Daayan)

Ved isn't buying it tho. She keeps a condition that Piya has to pick Munna up. If Munna turns to stone she will know Piya is on her side.  Piya is in a fix. She knows if her son doesn't turn Ma will come to know the truth.

Slowly with trepidation Piya approaches Munna . She is about to pick him up when a strong gust of wind blows and Lo but who should make her entrance Dilruba !

Hallyumint thumbnail

Part 7

Saved by the bell I say !

Predictably Adi turns to stone . Taking advantage of this Dil picks him up & flies over to the fire. 

Everyone one is in a panic. Ansh Piya demand Dil return their Son. 

Dil threatens to toss the kid into the fire if anyone comes close. She is too busy koochi kooing stony Adi & making plans to play everyday with him in the forest.  ( This Girl i tell you  🤪)

Ansh tries several times to come near the fire but each time chudail stops him.

Finally turning on his Davansh mode he makes one last effort only for chudail to throw patal ketki fire at him & Piya. 

Triumphantly Dil coos to Adi that she's gonna take him away.

Spying Ved Chaitali pleads with her to rescue Adi. Ved merely looks on in contempt.

Finally Chaitali pleads of what use is a Daayan's Choti if it cant even help your own.

With a shrug  that pretty much says 'Oh you Pathetic Humans must I do everything' Ved with a flick of her choti tosses him over to Chaitali.  

Piansh scream then sigh in relief to see their son safe. 

In all this drama Adi is merrily gurgling as if he is on a joyride. ( LoL)

Ansh screams at Chaitali to take Adi & run.

Dil turns into several bats & follows her. 

Hallyumint thumbnail

Part 8

Elsewhere Avinash goes looking for Pannaji but encounters only Mayank.

Like a good Uncle Avinash threatens to throw him in jail if  he tries to harass Tara again.

To which Mayank just coolly listens and offers him Black shagun ki thaal complete with Black Wedding Invite : 27th March 2019. Offering him a ladoo our Mayu invites him to the wedding.

Avinash can only fume. He leaves from there.  

Episode ends on Mayank enjoying his ladoo ( figuritively & literally)

Precap: Ansh Chaitali Piya try reasoning with Ved. Piya has gone back to her previous hairstyle. ( It's suits her than the long choti)

Ved looking like she's about to weaken defiantly opens her hair. 

" I'm a Daayan. This is who I am and I have a Daayan's power "

Everyone can only look at her in distress.

My thoughts on Today's Episode :

Where was Sheku today ? Missed him this episode. 

Ved's little tete a tete soiree in the midst of Holi attack was highly amusing. 

Loved the tie in of Holika dehaan theme with slaying the Daayan. They did the same in Makar sankranti episode.

Adi cutest little tyke. Nothing fazes this kid. Its only the adults who take tension while the kid just peacefully sleeps through it all. The kids got a great life !

Dil's surprising Entry ! Lage raho 

Tara - Not thrilled with her being Piya part 2. Wish she'd just stand up to the guy.  That's the only thing keeping me from enjoying that track.

How do i enjoy it if the heroine looks like a storm will blow her away. I prefer Saavi who is fiery & not that easily cowed.

All in all Great Episode.

Nikki by now hopefully your video is fixed so wont need this recap. But wrote it just in case as promised. 

The End 

narendra.d.modi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

Seen today's episode updates only. Pia Daayan ban gayi par she is not bad . Usne Ved ki choti kaatne ke liye Daayan ka roop liya hai. Today's Episode is boring nothing much happened. Mayank Tara case is toxic and disturbing right now  

I  feel   the  low  keel  is  becauss  of  the  mixing  of  2   bhoot  type  serials.
I mean  it feels  then   like  we enter star plus  in  a psycho ward.

They shd also keep litle one away  from.. this choti thing hair plate

Its sick.  He is tooo small litl baby
Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

Part 6

Scene shifts back to Ansh & Ved. Raising their Pichkari's in unison they prepare to spray while Piya tries once again to remove Ved's Choti. 

But Ved is too smart for them.
With one flick of her choti she throws all their pichkoo's into the fire before they even get one shot. 

Turning angrily to confront Piya Ved understood Piya turned from Daivik to Daayan to to take her choti because only Daayan can cut another Daayan's choti. 

Piya denies having any such intentions. She only wanted to hide behind Ved because she was afraid of Patal Ketki 's effect. She's still a newbie & doesn't know her powers. Why would she a Daayan side with human's ( I really want to how is Piya still in the driver seat while Ved lost herself when turning to Daayan)

Ved isn't buying it tho. She keeps a condition that Piya has to pick Munna up. If Munna turns to stone she will know Piya is on her side.  Piya is in a fix. She knows if her son doesn't turn Ma will come to know the truth.

Slowly with trepidation Piya approaches Munna . She is about to pick him up when a strong gust of wind blows and Lo but who should make her entrance Dilruba !

What only a daayan can cut other daayan's choti? Then how in the world was Divya able to cut off Mo's choti? Did the writer get amnesia or what!!!
magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: narendra.d.modi

I  feel   the  low  keel  is  becauss  of  the  mixing  of  2   bhoot  type  serials.
I mean  it feels  then   like  we enter star plus  in  a psycho ward.

They shd also keep litle one away  from.. this choti thing hair plate

Its sick.  He is tooo small litl baby

Don't understand 2 bhoot serials please explain. ya baby is cute but she is so small. she should be away from these kind of shows.😳
magicworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

What only a daayan can cut other daayan's choti? Then how in the world was Divya able to cut off Mo's choti? Did the writer get amnesia or what!!!

Show apni hi baat se palat ta hai. May be Divya is Sarpika and can cut Daayan choti whatever this show has no consistency in its words also.
magicworld thumbnail

Part 8

Elsewhere Avinash goes looking Pannaji but encounters only Mayank.

Like a good Uncle Avinash threatens to throw him in jail if tries to harass Tara again.

To which Mayank just coolly listens and offers him black shagun ki thaal withBlack Wedding Invite : 27th March 2019. Offering him a ladoo our Mayu invites him to the wedding.

Precap: Ansh Chaitali Piya try reasoning with Ved. Piya has gone back to her previous hairstyle. ( It's suits her than the long choti)

My thoughts on today's Episode :

Ved's little tte tte soiree in the midst of Holi attack was highly amusing. 

Loved the tie in of Holika dehaan theme with slaying the Daayan. They did the same in Makar sankranti episode.

Adi cutest little tyke. Nothing fazes this kid. Its only the adults who take tension while the kid just peacefully sleeps through it all. The kids got a great life !

Dil's surprising Entry ! 

Your writing is amazing ðŸ˜Š quite a long one.
Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Part 8

Elsewhere Avinash goes looking for Pannaji but encounters only Mayank.

Like a good Uncle Avinash threatens to throw him in jail if tries to harass Tara again.

To which Mayank just coolly listens and offers him Black shagun ki thaal complete with Black Wedding Invite : 27th March 2019. Offering him a ladoo our Mayu invites him to the wedding.

My thoughts on Today's Episode :

Ved's little tte tte soiree in the midst of Holi attack was highly amusing. 

Dil's surprising Entry ! Lage raho 

Tara - Not thrilled with her being Piya part 2. Wish she'd just stand up to the guy.  That's the only thing keeping me from enjoying that track.

How do i enjoy it if the heroine looking like a storm will blow her away. I prefer Saavi who is fiery & not that easily cowed.

All in all Great Episode.

Nikki by now hopefully your video is fixed so wont need this recap. But wrote it just in case as promised. 

The End 

Thank you so much for your update. Actually yes the problem is fixed finally but I was so irritated with hotstar today that after 2-3 attempts I just stopped trying. 😆

Also yes loved the holika dehen theme. Even I am wondering how is pia able to control herself from turning evil. 

I am also irked with Tara. Well that mayank is clearly harassing her and she is simply unable to stand up to him😡 I just don't know how people find this "couple" romantic and say that they can give competition to piansh🤢 Well pia was also shown a bit weak at times but still she stood up for herself. Fine if AA is a grey kind of a character, he can't be shown to fall in love but he is not complete evil as he says so he could be shown to have at least 1% consideration for Tara as he cares for his family.

This Tara did not even try to say anything and according to an insta pic the marriage has also been done.
Edited by Nikki_srk - 5 years ago