Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChelseaAmolak thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

So pia will turn into a jalpari now πŸ‘

First daivik, then chudail, then sarpika, then daayan and now mermaid. Niyati is getting a variety of roles to play here. 

How I wish they transform Chaitali into some supernatural creature. I'd love to see her and she too will definitely nail that character especially with her one liners.πŸ˜†

When did piya become ChudailπŸ˜•

Chaitali Will be Great Dayan,πŸ˜†
But I think Kajal In future will become Dayan
Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ChelseaAmolak

When did piya become Chudail πŸ˜•

Chaitali Will be Great Dayan,πŸ˜†
But I think Kajal In future will become Dayan

Pia did not turn into chudail. Dilruba took her form and entered RH with ansh by threatening pia with ansh's life and trapping her in mohona's house.

Kajal may or may not become a daayan because here half the time the cousins are missing and they haven't been shown since that Holi celebration.
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Basically Pia can become EVERYTHING other than a Daivik!πŸ˜†
Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi guys am back.

Highlights of Today's Epi

Adi the little tyke giving our madam kidnapper a fish slap instead of tears.  πŸ‘πŸΌ

Adi burning her hand while wanting to play video game. All the while gurgling merrily as if he's having the time of his life.   

This kid i tell u he makes my day. I'm not ashamed to say am an Adi Fan Piansh ko hatao It's Adi for me now. 

Ansh cartwheeling mid air amidst cars.  πŸ‘ I winced when he landed on his feet hard. These actors they really work hard among gruelling hours of a daily soap. 

Mayara relationship equation has now changed for the better.  Good to see Tara take control of her life now & Mayank backing off. Tara looks gorgeous by the way in that purple saree with oxydized set.
I love the wardrobes on Nazar.

Biggest Mystery:

There's another Asurranch in the house. Is it Panna ?? Or is the  whole  khandaan  Asurranch in disguise.

By the way why have they stopped calling him Asuranch & gone to rakshas. Are they facing some sensitivity backlash.

Last but not all Mo grand Entry !! Judging from her expressions it's not revenge she's after but a hidden agenda. Otherwise why look so bechari... 

So what is Mo' new storyline . We did Ansh  to Davansh & Munna the prophesied Sarpayan killer.  Any guesses as  to the fresh storyline??

Edited by Hallyumint - 5 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

Hi guys am back.

Highlights of Today's Epi

Adi the little tyke giving our madam kidnapper a fish slap instead of tears.  πŸ‘πŸΌ

Adi burning her hand while wanting to play video game. All the while gurgling merrily as if he's having the time of his life.   

This kid i tell u he makes my day. I'm not ashamed to say am an Adi Fan Piansh ko hatao It's Adi for me now. 

Ansh cartwheeling mid air amidst cars.  πŸ‘ I winced when he landed on his feet hard. These actors they really work hard among gruelling hours of a daily soap. 

Mayara relationship equation has now changed for the better.  Good to see Tara take control of her life now & Mayank backing off. Tara looks gorgeous by the way in that purple saree with oxydized set.
I love the wardrobes on Nazar.

Biggest Mystery:

There's another Asurranch in the house. Is it Panna ?? Or is the  whole  khandaan  Asurranch in disguise.

By the way why have they stopped calling him Asuranch & gone to rakshas. Are they facing some sensitivity backlash.

Last but not all Mo grand Entry !! Judging from her expressions it's not revenge she's after but a hidden agenda. Otherwise why look so bechari... 

So what is Mo' new storyline . We did Ansh  to Davansh & Munna the prophesied Sarpayan killer.  Any guesses as  to the fresh storyline??

For me today adi was the highlight of the episode. Apart from Chaitali he is the only one whose character is enjoyable. The only thing from which I have a problem is that they are making the poor kid work really hard amidst such heat. But thanks to the cv's now pia will turn into a mermaid and the child will not have to wear those green pants.

Finally after a long time ansh used his davansh powers. Felt like ages πŸ˜†they should make him use his powers more often.

About that veiled lady, by her voice she sounds like panna. But if she is really panna then why did they do all this drama? I mean she could simply have asked tara's hand in marriage instead of AA kidnapping her. Also she was absent for a while during that pooja. But it is Nazar, anything can happen here so nothing can be said.

About the reevavanshis calling AA as rakshas, maybe because asur and rakshas are both terms used for demons, so maybe... Or maybe the writer forgot while writing.

Mo's entry was really grand, although I was expecting an entry with a swag in front of all rathores. Judging by expressions, she is giving a bechari wala look. Maybe because she wants to gain entry in RH.
Since pia will turn into a mermaid, maybe she might save her to come in the good books of rathores and prove to them that she is repenting for her deeds, and meanwhile plotting against them. Possible hai, cos if she saves pia then ansh will definitely forgive her.

About her agenda, she herself said while throwing the pearl that she wants to avenge her death. So maybe she wants to target adi as he was the one who killed her. If the agenda is something different I definitely want it to be something big this time.

PS my personal opinion:-
If rathores forgive Mo then story is definitely coming back to square one by Mo plotting against rathores and pia trying to expose her and ansh not believing her. 

Also welcome backπŸ€—
Was missing discussing the show with you.😊

Edited by Nikki_srk - 5 years ago
Hallyumint thumbnail
Hai me too.  Was missing this forum & u. This is my home after all.

Spent a frustrating 2 weeks..My thread is completed. By Next week i should be back to active participation. 

Adi- He's the darling of all . I look forward to his scenes the most.

Mo - I am expecting a zabardast storyline  from the makers for her. Something to kick start season 5.   

She has 2 modes either revenge or power. This time if it's not revenge then it's  power accumulation. Question is who ? Ansh & Munna are done with.  

Piya turning Mermaid ( in looks not that different from sarpika ) might rewrite Piansh romance. Like a new romantic beginning ..
perhaps. 

Veiled lady sounded like Panna. I suspect to keep herself from suspicion she acts innocent.

If Tara landed herself in a family full of Asuranches She'd  be like the only human.

What else 

If u noticed ever episode till date they have this long disclaimer stating we don't encourage superstitious practice...

So i thought maybe people objected to the use of asuranch & there was a backlash.

Mostly its fun speculating about Piya ansh new beginning, Mo's new agenda & Mystery of the veiled lady. 

Your thoughts ???

Edited by Hallyumint - 5 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Hai me too.  Was missing this forum & u. This is my home after all.

Spent a frustrating 2 weeks..My thread is completed. By Next week i should be back to active participation. 

Adi- He's the darling of all . I look forward to his scenes the most.

Mo - I am expecting a zabardast storyline  from the makers for her. Something to kick start season 5.   

She has 2 modes either revenge or power. This time if it's not revenge then it's  power accumulation. Question is who ? Ansh & Munna are done with.  

Piya turning Mermaid ( in looks not that different from sarpika ) might rewrite Piansh romance. Like a new romantic beginning ..
perhaps. 

Veiled lady sounded like Panna. I suspect to keep herself from suspicion she acts innocent.

If Tara landed herself in a family full of Asuranches She'd  be like the only human.

What else 

If u noticed ever episode till date they have this long disclaimer stating we don't encourage superstitious practice...

So i thought maybe people objected to the use of asuranch & there was a backlash.

Mostly its fun speculating about Piya ansh new beginning, Mo's new agenda & Mystery of the veiled lady. 

Your thoughts ???

Right now for me adi and Chaitali are two complete entertainment packages.

Even I am expecting something zabardast from the makers but looks like the makers are busy right now with AA and Tara.
If her agenda is power then ansh is done with but definitely not adi. Right now the story of rathores is revolving around adi. Not to forget those bad omens that happened with pia during her pregnancy. Maybe they want to show that just like earlier Mo's Nazar was on ansh, now it is on adi.

About rewriting piansh romance, I have made peace that we are not going to get any romance now. Their romance is over and done with. I mean leave aside romance, they are not even shown talking like husband and wife with each other. During that picnic also, they did not even talk to each other directly.

The actress playing panna, garima herself said in her interview that her character is a grey one. So anything can happen. They may show both as one and the same person or may be later they might rope in some other actress. Although this actress is really good in portraying negative role going by her last show.

Well about "normal", she was also shown to possess certain powers, maybe because if that keel. So she is definitely not normal right now. She can only be called a human right now. Let's see how AA and Tara story shapes out.

I doubt about people's backlash. They have been using both the terms.

Just got an idea:-
What if that veiled lady turns against AA and Tara when he takes tara's side. Mo on the other hand is unable to complete her agenda. And then Mo joins hands with that veiled lady so that Mo helps her to get that keel and the lady helps her in her agenda against rathores. Then piansh and AA-tara join hands together and form a team with reevavanshis to tackle both? Your views about that?
Edited by Nikki_srk - 5 years ago
Hallyumint thumbnail
That's a great idea then they form a strong team against Mo. Mayu can be the Arrow to Ansh's Barry Evans. While Piya can give Tara husband training tips. Girl needs it bad.
And Revavanshi's can be the intel / strategist dept of team.

What name would you give this team ?

Pick
 The Daranch / Asurda / Asur ansh  
or anything else

And what name would u give the opposing team

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

That's a great idea then they form a strong team against Mo. Mayu can be the Arrow to Ansh's Barry Evans. While Piya can give Tara husband training tips. Girl needs it bad.

And Revavanshi's can be the intel / strategist dept of team.

What name would you give this team ?

Pick
 The Daranch / Asurda / Asur ansh  
or anything else

And what name would u give the opposing team

That's exactly what I was thinking while I got this idea in my brain. My sis was totally against it and was saying that it was a stupid idea.πŸ˜†

About husband training tips, I feel Tara had better learn that on her own bcoz pia never needed anything like that. So I don't think she'd be able to give her any tips.πŸ˜†

About naming the team since there is one daivik, one davansh and one asuransh, how about Daivdavasuransh?

About the second team nothing can be said till we get to know the veiled lady's name.
Hallyumint thumbnail
It's not a stupid idea.  That name tho needs to have a short version.

Lets come up with a list of names & put it to vote.

Tara- Since Mayank is the literal beast to beauty how about husband breaking tips sort of like training the husband to be your jodu ka ghulamπŸ˜†. He is already halfway there.