Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hallyumint thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: magicalM

Your writing is amazing  😊 quite a long one.

This is nothing You should see Page 1 of this thread. πŸ˜†

Jokes apart  Ya i went a little overboard wrote it like a live update Drama milk style. Used to that format. 

Next time I'll stick to bullet point. That is if someone dares to ask me ! Which i highly doubt 

Hallyumint thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

What only a daayan can cut other daayan's choti? Then how in the world was Divya able to cut off Mo's choti? Did the writer get amnesia or what!!!

They been repeating that rule since the beginning of the serial. But as far as Divya was concerned she threw a knife at Mo's choti.  So humans can cut but Daayan's are much more powerful than them so can easily reach a choti.  

I miss my choti now. 
magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thank you so much for your update. Actually yes the problem is fixed finally but I was so irritated with hotstar today that after 2-3 attempts I just stopped trying. πŸ˜†

Also yes loved the holika dehen theme. Even I am wondering how is pia able to control herself from turning evil. 

I am also irked with Tara. Well that mayank is clearly harassing her and she is simply unable to stand up to him😑 I just don't know how people find this "couple" romantic and say that they can give competition to piansh🀒 Well pia was also shown a bit weak at times but still she stood up for herself. Fine if AA is a grey kind of a character, he can't be shown to fall in love but he is not complete evil as he says so he could be shown to have at least 1% consideration for Tara as he cares for his family.

This Tara did not even try to say anything and according to an insta pic the marriage has also been done.

Piya was never shown weak like Tara, she stood up in front of Ansh and questions him when he forcefully bring her from Bandap to his house. When Ansh had beaten Piya's father under influence of Mohana in that case also Pia left that house in self dignity and gives Ansh a tough time. There is no competition between PiAnsh and Mayara. What Mayank is doing now comes in black character not in grey. He to have thrown Tara in river but that poor girl is saved by Adi that cutee boyπŸ˜›. If marriage is now done forcefully i cannot accept this couple in any condition they will be over for me completely. Atleast PiAnsh marriage was not done forcefully , they understand each other and have feelings for each other.
Hallyumint thumbnail

This Tara did not even try to say anything and according to an insta pic the marriage has also been done.

Your welcome πŸ˜› ! You may feel overwhelmed by the length. Im used to writing live recaps for korean dramas. Thus the length. But no need to read the whole thing.  

Piya - Im curious what explanation writer will come up for that. 

Tara is acting like premarriage Piya Doe eyed, innocent, always on the brink of tears. 

She sells the pretty but I'm not a fan of that stereotype.  She makes him look like a eve teaser when we know he's just after the keel. 

Marriage track - Nazar world they are always super fast. 

Hallyumint thumbnail

Don't understand 2 bhoot serials please explain. 

He means the mash of two different genres.

There are two different storylines running in this serial.  

I feel this keeps the serial interesting 
Hallyumint thumbnail

There is no competition between PiAnsh and Mayara. 

Mayara  ! Did I miss the naming ceremony for this couple 
narendra.d.modi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
magicalM
Yes halluyimint  is  correct... i meant  something  i am seeing  2  collages
Lady in saree bhoot
And the NAZAR main bhoot

so ok it may be interesting   But...

πŸ˜•

Anyway...its ok...

Between  myself  is  "she" πŸ˜ƒ

-

@magicalM  - thanks for agreeing with me on NOT TAKING THE LIL infant. fOR  coILING   CHOTI PLAIT IN  HAND
.. Putting in mouth..
It is v v cute...baby and innocent  and unethical...

(Oh and by the way you addressed   as She...ohh  mini cheeseburger is a girl infant ??!)

How  sweewt. I thot the chubb was boy
magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@magicalM  - thanks for agreeing with me on NOT TAKING THE LIL infant. fOR  coILING   CHOTI PLAIT IN  HAND
.. Putting in mouth..
It is v v cute...baby and innocent  and unethical...

(Oh and by the way you addressed   as She...ohh  mini cheeseburger is a girl infant ??!)

How  sweewt. I thot the chubb was boy
[/QUOTE]
That little boy in show is in real life a girl named Kiara Bhanushali. You can also see her pics on Insta.
Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Piya was never shown weak like Tara, she stood up in front of Ansh and questions him when he forcefully bring her from Bandap to his house. When Ansh had beaten Piya's father under influence of Mohana in that case also Pia left that house in self dignity and gives Ansh a tough time. There is no competition between PiAnsh and Mayara. What Mayank is doing now comes in black character not in grey. He to have thrown Tara in river but that poor girl is saved by Adi that cutee boy πŸ˜›. If marriage is now done forcefully i cannot accept this couple in any condition they will be over for me completely. Atleast PiAnsh marriage was not done forcefully , they understand each other and have feelings for each other.

I know pia was never shown weak. By weak I meant a bit emotionally vulnerable ie she could be easily manipulated and blackmailed using her family as a bait. That's what I meant.
About Tara she is nothing right now in front of pia. She is shown as a totally weak person who can't even take a stand for herself. Maybe later she may learn to take a stand for herself but I don't care a bit about that.

I know there is and never can be any competition between piansh and this mayra couple. And sorry but I just can't think of these two ie Tara and AA as a couple.

About asuransh I know he is acting like a total negative character but I said grey on the basis of the iv that he gave to SBB. He is just scaring the life out of Tara and this has left me disgusted.

Marriage at this moment will definitely be forceful as Tara has only agreed to marry him to save her family. This was the best thing about piansh that their marriage was not forceful and was done with mutual consent.

They will definitely go the usual way with Tara seeing some "goodness" in him and then the usual change of heart etc...
Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Hallyumint

Your welcome  πŸ˜› ! You may feel overwhelmed by the length. Im used to writing live recaps for korean dramas. Thus the length. But no need to read the whole thing.  

Piya - Im curious what explanation writer will come up for that. 

Tara is acting like premarriage Piya Doe eyed, innocent, always on the brink of tears. 

She sells the pretty but I'm not a fan of that stereotype.  She makes him look like a eve teaser when we know he's just after the keel. 

Marriage track - Nazar world they are always super fast. 

Ah no I have no problem with the length. Actually I liked reading it.

Even I am curious about what explanation the writer will give about pia.

About AA and Tara I care the least about them. Just plainly not interested in their "love" story. I just don't like these kinds of stuff. Their story makes me completely irritated so I better not talk about them