Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prishathebest thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: harini06

Interesting teaser
the Rk who don't believe in love fallen deeply and madly in love with Madhu,when and how it happened,
Madhu said to trishna that she don't love Rk guess she is lying,she too loves Rk,
what happened 6months back,why she is scared to admit her feelings,
waiting for the updates,
continue soon

I know I got u to believe it all wrong but I did so for some buildup😛 Check out new update to know what exactly happened. Thanks for all the love😊
prishathebest thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sujitharajan

Interesting teaser dear...Wow i am so happy that rk loves madhu but why madhu is rejecting him and his love 😭

What happened in 6 months back? Is he hurt madhu? or madhu was in love with him but he rejected her?
I have so many questions running in my mind...Please update soon my dear...Eagerly waiting for ur next update dear...

All ur confisions will be cleared in the next part. Do read it and share your views
Thanks😊
prishathebest thumbnail

Originally posted by: annukumari007

Awesome story dear..  👏

Loved it so much
Eagerly waiting for the next part please update soon...
Thanks for the pm

So glad you are liking it. Do read the following updates n share ur views.
Tysm 😊
prishathebest thumbnail
Chapter 5: In the spotlight

"Time changes everything except something within us, which is always surprised by change...

An year later...

Note:
Rishi n Rishabh r 2 diff guys. Madhu is on a trip with her gang including Rishi n he is going to propose Madhu. Rk is not in the present scene. He is mentioned in past flashback
"Just within 2 hrs we'll reach our destination!" An overexcited Dipali gave us the GPS update. "I still can't believe this! We r actually going to GOA! How did you guys managed to convince my Dad? " I asked turning towards Trishna. I'm pretty sure she was the master mind behind the plan that made this impossible happen. "Actually it was all Rishi's idea." She said pointing towards the driver seat where Rishi was sitting. "Did he, really?" I was a bit surprised to learn that. "Yup Madhu" Dipali spoke up from the front passenger seat. He came up with this genius plan abt 2 months back, when our University exam dates were out. As our exams were getting over just 2 days prior to your birthday, he suggested we plan a Goa trip post our exams n, u will be told about this only a day before we leave. That would make the best bdy surprise ever". "Pre-bday surprise" Trish corrected her.  Dipali rolled her eyes "Yeah, Same thing. Then we thought about convincing your parents. Initially they were reluctant but Trish got them to say yes somehow!" "This girl is something I tell you". Mukund said circling her arms around Trish's waist. "She inveigled even me in her love trap" "Aww darling, do you want an escape? I can set u free if u want" Trishna said getting close to him. "Oh hell no baby."  witih this he took her lips into his. "No, no no. U r not allowed to do this pda until we reach our hotel. Bday girl's order." I declared earning a high-five from Dips. "N Rishi," He looked at me in the mirror above. "Thanx for the best surprise ever!"
           Soon after dinner we headed back to our rooms. It was already 11:30 and after the long tiring day we had, I was dying to catch some sleep. Just when we were about to step out of the elevator, Trishna held my hand and asked me to wait back. I was confused. Now what is she up to? Others left us n we went back to the ground floor. She took me to the lawn n we sat there on the chairs lying around. It took me a while, but I was smart enough to figure out what was happening "I know why you brought me here. They're planning to surprise me in d room, aren't they?" I looked at her questioning n she nodded in response. It was my birthday next day n I knew those guys were planning to surprise me. After all, they are familiar with the fact that how excited I'm about my birthday, my most favorite day of the yr. "Great! N your job would be...let me guess, hold me back here till midnight", there was not much of the mystery left to it " Actually, that's not why I brought u here". I was confused. "I wanted to talk to you about something. There is one more surprise for you up there. One about which u hv no idea" Another surprise, what was she talking about? "Rish is going to ask you out. He planned all this so that he could tell u about his feelings. He wanted to make this day special for you". I was left shocked on hearing this. I could have never seen this coming. "What r u saying Trish? He has feelings for me! I don't understand...how..when? " I was jumbling with my words. This was insane. We agreed to stay friends no matter what. And now he's going to ruin it all! "The guy is madly in love with you." Trish tried explaining. "But I'm not". I declared. "I don't feel the same way. Oh God, this is a disaster. I need to make things clear to him. I need to go now". I frantically got up to leave. "No listen" Trishna held my arms n made me listen, "U can't break his heart. He genuinely cares for u, n even u know he's the right one for u. You need to give him a chance". "I can't Trish!" I screamed, letting her hands go off me. "If there is 1 thing I can't do, it is give him some false hopes about our future together. I don't want him to dwell upon an idea that will never take shape. I don't love him and I don't think I'll ever reciprocate his feelings in future". With this, I turned around to leave when I heard her say it, "Is it because what happened 6 months back?" I stopped in my tracks utterly stunned. She knows about it! I turned slowly to face her. "I saw you cry that day. It was him, wasn't he?" I was speechless. Just a mere mention of him brought back all those bitter memories of the day when the harsh reality had hit me...

6 months back,

It was the annual inter-college fest n I had participated in the fashion show competition. Our college's theme was "Breaking the social stigma". We all were dressed to represent different socially sensitive topics like, LGBTQ community, Sanitary pads, rape victims etc. I was playing an acid attack survivor. Dips had done our make up and boy she did a fab job there. "Honestly Maddy, if I wasn't sitting here witnessing you getting your make up done, I would have never guessed it's you. It looks so flawless n convincing. Great job there Deepu!" Trish said admiring my look "Eww!" Deeps cringed. "Never thought I would say 'eww' to a compliment but seriously, Eww! Enough with that name already. It's embarrassing enough that you know my nick-name and now u r hell bent on letting the whole cllg know it." "I don't know why u don't like it". Trish said "It's good, suits ur personality." We all had a laugh.
              We were prepping ourselves over backstage when the head coordinator walked in, "Group 3, u r up next. U'll have 2 mins for stage-marking n then ur performance will begin." She announced n moved towards the therr group. eepss took a deep breath n said, "Ok guys. Everyone, stay calm, look confident and.. " Trish cut her off in between, "N walk like you own the ramp. They know it Deepu! U have said this like a 1000 times already. Chill they'll be fine. We don't have time now. Come on everyone, take ur props n move to the stage. U heard her, just 2 mins n then the act will begin". "Ok let's go. Hurry up!" We hurried to the stage n the deco team began putting up the setup. "Who is the judge bdw?" I asked out of curiosity. "Oh u might have heard of him". Dips answered. "He is a rising model n also, he did a bunch of music videos. Very handsome and extremely hot, Rishabh Kundra!"
            I stood there in total disbelief. Rishabh Kundra! The stranger I met on an online dating app n almost fell for, 6 months ago. We had chatted for just 2 hrs that day, never met, never talked again but he had been on my mind all that time. It took all my will power, to not to text him again. He was one hell of a temptation. I had never met anyone like him before. He was different. His way of doing things, his reasoning of doing things the way he did them, his approach to life, his personality, his choices n literally everything about him made me question my beliefs n ideas. It was as if he had opened my eyes to a different dimension of viewing and doing things that I never thought existed or rather I thought, was completely wrong. He was different but right! He was spoiled, yet was the purest soul I came across. And I felt something for him that day, something I can't describe in mere words. I'm not sure how powerful it was, how real it was. Hell I'm not even sure if I can completely understand what it was! But one thing I know, IT WAS WRONG! N so I never turned back to give this another thought. I had told Trish all about it, not because I was feeling miserable or regretted my decision but because I needed someone to remind me of that when I'll be too weak to resist the urge of seeing him again. N slowly I was successful in eliminating his memories from my mind.
           But I was wrong. Because those memories, those uncertain forbidden feelings, they hadn't left me. Turns out they were closely guarded somewhere in my heart and they came rushing back when I saw him there. Rishabh Kundra was sitting in front of me and I was performing an act before him. An act, pretendence of something I'm not. Convincing others the lie that I present them.  Concealing the truth, living the lie. N though I may not know about it then, but I had mastered this art long before.
              Rishabh was sitting in the front row  on VIP chairs. He was wearing a black 3- piece suit and was carrying a serious scrutinizing expression on his face. As I went ahead, I got to see him more clearly. He was extremely gorgeous. I can surely tell that all his pics were a lie. Because they did no justice in showing what a perfection he was. I remembered what one look at his mere pics had done me n now I was seeing him, SAKSHAAT! How had I ever managed to turn back from him? N forget how I did it, will I be able to do it now? I saw him scribble something on his notepad n that's when I realized, he is the judge. He is judging me right now. He is freaking looking at me right now! Did he recognize me? Trish had said that no one could make out it was me beneath this get up. But still, could he?
              I turned around n retreated from the stage according to the choreography. As we reached backstage, Trish n Deeps couldn't stop praising our act. Whole auditorium was filled with the loud applause that our performance received. N amidst all of this, my mind was completely occupied by him n his thoughts. I was thinking so much that my head hurt. I saw a chair n sat down to calm myself. Soon after, I heard the host called the jury on stage for the announcement of results. Everything around went silent. It was complete dead silence. N all my inner thoughts echoed in my mind. Why he had to be there today? When everything was going fine, when I was happy with my life, why did destiny do this to me? N above everything, why I felt that way when I saw him? Do I still feel something for him? Is this a sign that I was wrong to reject of seeing a possible future with him? Is this destiny's way of telling me to give this a chance? Should I take chances? Should I do this, one last time?
             I heard him announce, "Guys Thank u all for having me here. All the acts were brilliant and fantastic. But, always there's a winner." I should make this choice. I know there r high chances that this might not work, but what if it did? Where will this go? I don't want to regret never able to find this answer. "The best act award goes to group 7" I'll meet him once this is all over. I'll let him know how I feel for him. "The best male model goes to Satwik Aryan as Zeus" I'll tell him how much I held myself from doing this before, but now I'm ready... I'll tell him how much I love...
"..n the award for best female model goes to", he paused,

"Ms Madhubala Malik, as an acid attack survivor!"
Note:
Rishi n Rishabh r 2 diff guys. Madhu is on a trip with her gang including Rishi n he is going to propose Madhu. Rk is not in the present scene. He is mentioned in past flashback
How was it guys? 😳Comments plz...fatafat!!!  😆

Edited by prishathebest - 5 years ago
harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Awesome update,
Madhu with her frnds went to Goa,they planned Birthday party and her frnd Rishi planning sth big for Madhu,he is going to ask her out,
Madhu successfully tried to stay away from not to communicate with Rk at all ,even though she got attracted to him and liked him she stayed away from him,
seeing him in person again feelings for him came back ,she wanted to tell him what she felt for him,
curious to know when she said her feelings did he hurt her or some other thing happened,
continue soon
thanks for the update
Edited by harini06 - 5 years ago
aishu007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update.. I'm so confused right now so Rk is not Rishi.. & now I know Madhu should never accept Rishi's proposal coz she is made for Rk hehe.. What happened 6 months back.. Hope he didn't hurt her why always it has to be Rk who hurts Madhu? 😆 Madhu won the competition & was going to confess her feelings to Rk? Then what happened in between?? Didn't they meet after that day? Plz update soon.. Waiting for the next part 
Sujitharajan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb update dear...Rishi loves madhu and he is going to propose madhu...I hope madhu will never accept his love😈...
Madhu can't forget rk and had feelings for him all these months and now she find out that she loves rk❤️...I am sure rk is also in the same state as of madhu...
What happened between rk and madhu? Now where is rk...madhu is with her friends in goa for birthday celebration...I wish rk also comes there and meet madhu😉 Please update soon dear...
aishu007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Waiting for the next part.. 
harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
why not updating prisha?
harini06 thumbnail
continue soon