Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishu007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Lovely update.. Oh no why they decided they will not talk with each other again?? But I know they will πŸ˜† hehe they really think their destination are different? Destiny is always like they bring two strangers together whose destination are different & make one I'm sure that's gonna happen in the case of Rishbala too πŸ˜‰ Rk is really nice guy he was honest to her :) Madhu felt happy talking with him & wanted to continue it but still blocked him:( but I'm sure they're gonna cross their paths soon :D I'm eagerly waiting for it.. Plz update soon.. & thanks for the update :) Edited by aishu007 - 5 years ago
prishathebest thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sujitharajan

Beautiful update dear...I liked rk's character so much because he is not a cheater and also he didn't want to play with anyone's feelings...

Madhu is also liked him and she thought he will not suit her...Anyways opposite attracts each other πŸ˜‰ Rk wants to be in touch with madhu but she blocked himπŸ˜’
Hope they will meet soon and again i am eagerly waiting for ur update dear...

Soorr I goofed up so u got the wrong impression about the story. I gave wrong font color to some lines. Actually, Rk n Madhu both come to an agreement that they should not talk again ever as there is no future for them. Rk is not a cheater. He is a stud but not a player. I'm glad that you liked him. As this is from Madhu's POV I can tell u that Madhu  surely was attracted to him. Bt Rk, we know nothing about his feelings...
They will meet soon for sure.😳 N u'll find out how in the following updates. Keep reading. Thank you for the love n supportπŸ˜†
prishathebest thumbnail
Originally posted by: harini06

Awesome update,
loved their chat,
Rk is open,honest and a straight forwarded guy,if he wanted he could have easily mislead her by being so nice with her but he didn't he is in his true self,
Madhu kinda felt good chatting with him but at the same time realized both are different and it won't work out b/w them and ended their chat,
excited for the further parts,will they meet or Madhu changes her mind and again starts chatting with him,
thanks for the fast updates

I'm so happy that u r loving this story so far. Rk is lil crooked bt has a good heart. N Madhu liked him for what he is, apart from his looks, but had to step back knowing very well that this is the right thing to do. N sweety, they'll meet again. Destiny will definitely bring these idiots together. When n how? U'll see...
Thanks for the love and support πŸ˜†
Edited by prishathebest - 5 years ago
prishathebest thumbnail
Originally posted by: aishu007

Lovely update.. Oh no why they decided they will not talk with each other again?? But I know they will πŸ˜† hehe they really think their destination are different? Destiny is always like they bring two strangers together whose destination are different & make one I'm sure that's gonna happen in the case of Rishbala too πŸ˜‰ Rk is really nice guy he was honest to her :) Madhu felt happy talking with him & wanted to continue it but still blocked him:( but I'm sure they're gonna cross their paths soon :D I'm eagerly waiting for it.. Plz update soon.. & thanks for the update :)

I'm so happy that you liked the update. Yes they decided to part their ways for now but they r unaware of what destiny has in store for them. Keep reading n sharing your views. Tysm πŸ˜†
prishathebest thumbnail
Ok guys here is a lil spoiler for the next part. I'm so happy u r looking my story so far. Tysm πŸ˜† Here it goes,

Spoiler:

..."Actually, that's not why I brought u here". I was confused. "I wanted to talk to you about something. There is one more surprise for you up there. One about which u hv no idea". Another surprise, what was she talking about? "Rish is going to ask you out. He planned all this so that he could tell u about his feelings. He wanted to make this day special for you." I was left shocked on hearing this. I could have never seen this coming. "What r u saying Trish? He has feelings for me! I don't understand...how..when? " I was jumbling with my words. This was insane. We agreed to stay friends no matter what. And now he's going to ruin it all! "The guy is madly in love with you." Trish tried explaining. " But I'm not". I declared. "I don't feel the same way. Oh God, this is a disaster. I need to make things clear to him. I need to go now". I frantically got up to leave. "No listen" Trishna held my arms n made listen, "U can't break his heart. He genuinely cares for u, n even u know he's the right one for u. You need to give him a chance". "I can't Trish!" I screamed, letting her hands go off me. "If there is 1 thing I can't do, it is give him some false hopes about our future together. I don't want him to dwell on an idea that will never take shape. I don't love him and I don't think I'll ever reciprocate his love". With this, I turned around to leave when I heard her say it, "Is it because what happened 6 months back?" I stopped in my tracks utterly stunned. She knows about it! I turned slowly to face her. "I saw you cry that day. It was him, wasn't he?"...
What do you guys think?
Socho, socho
Bolo, bolo!😳

Edited by prishathebest - 5 years ago
aishu007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow nice teaser OMG why Madhu isn't accepting Rk's proposal ?? Uff this girl na & what happened 6 months back? I think Madhu too loves Rk but she is scared of something.. Waiting for the update plz update soon :)
harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Interesting teaser
the Rk who don't believe in love fallen deeply and madly in love with Madhu,when and how it happened,
Madhu said to trishna that she don't love Rk guess she is lying,she too loves Rk,
what happened 6months back,why she is scared to admit her feelings,
waiting for the updates,
continue soon
Sujitharajan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Interesting teaser dear...Wow i am so happy that rk loves madhu but why madhu is rejecting him and his love😭
What happened in 6 months back? Is he hurt madhu? or madhu was in love with him but he rejected her?
I have so many questions running in my mind...Please update soon my dear...Eagerly waiting for ur next update dear...
annukumari007 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome story dear.. πŸ‘
Loved it so much
Eagerly waiting for the next part please update soon...
Thanks for the pm
prishathebest thumbnail
Originally posted by: aishu007

Wow nice teaser OMG why Madhu isn't accepting Rk's proposal ?? Uff this girl na & what happened 6 months back? I think Madhu too loves Rk but she is scared of something.. Waiting for the update plz update soon :)

All ur questions will be answered in the next part, well most of themπŸ˜†. Thanks for the love😊