Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Rishbala FF||One Last Time||Mssg(pg33) dt16/5 - Page 3

MAY_Sultan thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I loved the beginning of this ff but RK really surprised me. 
I hope Madhu gives him a fitting response.
Also the part about Damon Salvatore was funny. ๐Ÿ˜›
Typical teenage day thoughts lol 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prishathebest thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=harini06]Awesome update,
Rk is such a flirt,he is so open,
thanks for the update
[/QUOTE]Tysm dear. I'm glad that you are liking it till now. Rk is way different than what  Madhu expected him to be. Lets see what happpens next. Keep giving me your views on the following updates too. Thnx fr ur support ๐Ÿ˜† Edited by prishathebest - 5 years ago
prishathebest thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MAY_Sultan

I loved the beginning of this ff but RK really surprised me. 

I hope Madhu gives him a fitting response.
Also the part about Damon Salvatore was funny.  ๐Ÿ˜›
Typical teenage day thoughts lol 

I'm glad you shared your views about this FF. RK has just been introduced in the story. There is so much more about him yet to be told. I'm sure u'll see him in a different light once this FF progresses. Keep reading and do drop your comment on following updates too. I loved the fact that u wrote ur honest opinion. Thnx sweety๐Ÿ˜ƒ
aishu007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update.. Loved it.. Rishbala chatted.. This Rk is kinda naughty type madhu was shocked about the way he talks she bursted at him for talking like that but he was right too why didn't she stop him at the first place itself ?? even she was kinda excited of taking like that poor thing freaked out at his unabashed questions & answers lol but I know Rk's char is yet to be unfolded I know he isn't that bad maybe a Lil flirt or a lil too much now waiting for Madhu's reply.. Update next part soon.. 
prishathebest thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aishu007

Amazing update.. Loved it.. Rishbala chatted.. This Rk is kinda naughty type madhu was shocked about the way he talks she bursted at him for talking like that but he was right too why didn't she stop him at the first place itself ?? even she was kinda excited of taking like that poor thing freaked out at his unabashed questions & answers lol but I know Rk's char is yet to be unfolded I know he isn't that bad maybe a Lil flirt or a lil too much now waiting for Madhu's reply.. Update next part soon.. 

I m so glad you liked it๐Ÿ˜Š Your long comment made my day. Thanks for all the love. New part is going to be updated soon, very soon. Keep sharing your views๐Ÿ˜†
Sujitharajan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update dear...Rk is such a flirt๐Ÿ˜ณ I am not sure but i think he is not interested in love...
Maybe he wanted to enjoy his life or so...But i liked the whole part...I want to know rk's pov also...Eagerly waiting for ur next update dear...
prishathebest thumbnail

Another update ๐Ÿ˜›  Ur comments really uplifted my mood n I couldn't resist posting this. Happy reading

CHAPTER 4: Stars set right

I was left shocked to my core. How could he say that! I asked for it? Didn't that moron  see that I was trying to change the subject from the very start itself.
 "Are u out of your mind? After your first approach itself I tried making this clear that I'M NOT THE KIND OF GIRL U R LOOKING FOR. But u were persistent. U kept on pestering me with the same question. N now u blame me for your sick behavior. I asked you earlier how u were, now I knw. U r a crazy, spoilt, obnoxious, pervert who has never ever learned to respect a woman!
Woahh! Calm Down lady. Enough with your mean judgemental comments. Rewind a little to get the reality check. I had started off pretty clean and in a very non-offensive way I had ASKED, I repeat, ASKED if u were interested? But u didn't give me a straight rejection and instead tried to stall me n continued the conversation. If u were really that offended, then u should have said a plain, simple, direct No'
I should have done that. I should have said a bloody no. It was in my hand to quit this but I didn't because I felt attracted to him. In a way I did gave him mixed signals. Was this really my fault? I was thinking about it when I received another text from him.
Look, I'm sorry if I offended you. I really am. N sorry for venting out on you earlier. It's just that I can't take it when I'm being blamed fr something without being my fault in it. I'm not saying u were wrong either. Maybe it was just a miscommunication that led to this confusion. Sorry again if I hurt u.
This calmed me down a lil. I was relieved seeing how maturely he handled this argument. He didn't accept his mistake yet he apologized to make me feel better. If that's not respecting a woman than what is? 
It's ok. Even I was at fault somewhere. Sorry
No issues. Did u forgive me?
I smiled.
Yes I did.
If not I can make up to you, in ways you can hardly ever imagine.๐Ÿ˜‰
I chuckled. He is such a flirt!
No need Mr Kundra. U already declined my wish of knowing more about you. I don't trust you now.
Ok Madame. Ask what u want. I'll be completely honest. Now, I can't disappoint a pretty lady like you, can I?
U better don't.
 I replied with a smile.
Umm, tell me. Does this flirting thing always works?
Works as in?
As in...u know!
No I don't.๐Ÿ˜‰
He was teasing me. 
Oh come on. U Know what I'm talking about.
God, u r so embarrassed to even speak that word, n here I was, being so open about it. Good thing we r chatting on a phn. Imagine if we were on a date n I had brought this up. U would have directly ran away from there.
Date.๐Ÿ˜ณ
Stop teasing me yaar. U promised u'll behave.
Right, so back to the question. Yes, this works. More often than you think. Girls can't resist my charm u know.
I rolled my eyes.
Very well Mr Flirt. So how many girls have u dated?
Date? I don't date. I get laid.
Oh.
There was a moment of complete silence. Then he texted me again.
Look don't start judging me again. It's always has been this way for me. N I don't ever force or mislead anyone. I'm always clear about my interest from the start.
I'm not judging you. It's just that, I've not met anyone like you before. This is weird for me.
Tell me about you. How often u do it?
Yaa, right. Like u seriously think I've ever done it!
Never?
Of course never. Hell, I never even had a boyfriend before!
But how is that possible. Are all the guys around you blind?
Ha ha ha funny. All the guys around me r extreme geeks and weirdos. N the good ones r already taken.
Didn't u meet someone outside your college?
Amm hello, I'm a medical student. Medicos don't have a life! N no time.
Too bad. That's why you r here, I guess
Yeah, infact this is my first time. U r the first guy I met here.
Really? Wow, I'm honored. Ur first flop date!
I laughed.
Aww u weren't that bad. Its just that these things r not easy for me. I can't just casually sleep with a guy. Whenever that'll happen I want it to be special. With someone I know n I can trust n feel connected to. 
I get it. U accidentally knocked on the d wrong door. We both r looking for different things. TBH I never chatted with a girl before for more than 10 mins n now look it's already been more than 2 hrs with u
Hmm. That's ok. This will be anyway our last chat.
I said it shocking even me. I guess I'm finally doing the right thing.
We can still be friends.
He offered. I gave it a thought n then replied,
Sorry. I won't be able to do that.
Hmm. I guess u r right. It's better to part our ways now as our destinations r different. And I'm so happy we r doing this on a good note.
Suddenly I realized this was for real. This will be ending for real. N I don't know why but I don't want to end this. Last 2 hrs talking to this stranger felt strange. It felt carefree. It felt untroubled. I felt content. I felt at home. N my heart is not ready to let go off dis feeling
Do u still have time. Can we talk more
It's Sunday tom. I don't hv any commitments fr tom. I can stay up fr a while.
I was relieved.
So can't get enough of me, eh? My offer is still up , u know!
Sorry u r not getting lucky tonight.
Ouch๐Ÿ’”
 It's already way beyond my hostel's out time. I can't come.๐Ÿ˜›
Just say the word and I'll be there. I can do some pipe clmbing. Pretty sure it will be same as mountain climbing
๐Ÿ˜†
N about getting lucky, my stars were never in such perfect position before. I guess they all came to see the moon on the other end๐Ÿ˜‰
Uff! Don't do this Madhu, don't do this!
Rishabh, I think it's time.
No, plz no. Don't do this!
I think it's time to say goodbye. I had a great time talking to you. U r a good person. A moron, but still a good one.
It was good knowing you too. U r a gem of a person. May u find the connection u r seeking, everyday!๐Ÿ˜†
One suggestion. Next time try to know the girl first.Talk to her, make her feel comfortable, let her open up a lil and then  propose such ideas. I bet this will give you more success rate! Rather than scaring her away in the 1st go itself.
I hear u, but I feel why to build up false hopes. I don't want her to dwell on an idea which will never take shape. I ask for what I want n when we r done, it's done. No one gets hurt in d process.
I never saw it that way. See this is how different we are. This is how different we think.
Hmm
Goodbye Rishabh.
Bye Pretty Lady๐Ÿ˜‰
N then I finally did it..

I blocked him!
How was it?????
Jldi jldi bolo sb๐Ÿ˜ณ

Note: Rk n Madhu hv both come to an agreement that they should not talk again ever as there is no future for them. Rk is not a cheater. He is a stud but not a player. I hope you liked him. As this is from Madhu's POV I can only tell u that Madhu was surely attracted to him. But Rk, we know nothing about his feelings๐Ÿ˜›
As for now, they both have parted ways...

Edited by prishathebest - 5 years ago
prishathebest thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sujitharajan

Amazing update dear...Rk is such a flirt ๐Ÿ˜ณ I am not sure but i think he is not interested in love...

Maybe he wanted to enjoy his life or so...But i liked the whole part...I want to know rk's pov also...Eagerly waiting for ur next update dear...

U guessd it right about Rk. New update is up. Let me know how it๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Sujitharajan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful update dear...I liked rk's character so much because he is not a cheater and also he didn't want to play with anyone's feelings...
Madhu is also liked him and she thought he will not suit her...Anyways opposite attracts each other๐Ÿ˜‰ Rk wants to be in touch with madhu but she blocked him๐Ÿ˜’
Hope they will meet soon and again i am eagerly waiting for ur update dear...
Edited by Sujitharajan - 5 years ago
harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Awesome update,
loved their chat,
Rk is open,honest and a straight forwarded guy,if he wanted he could have easily mislead her by being so nice with her but he didn't he is in his true self,
Madhu kinda felt good chatting with him but at the same time realized both are different and it won't work out b/w them and ended their chat,
excited for the further parts,will they meet or Madhu changes her mind and again starts chatting with him,
thanks for the fast updates