Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishu007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
waiting for the next part..
harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
where are u prisha?

ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on the new story.
Read all the updates in one go.
I am bowled by this story, its beautiful, waiting to read more of it.
Please continue soon.
prishathebest thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ananya2010

Congrats on the new story.

Read all the updates in one go.
I am bowled by this story, its beautiful, waiting to read more of it.
Please continue soon.

Tysm fr the love. It's my first time writing something n I had dropped the plan to continue this story due to some personal issues. But seeing such good response to it, I've decided to get out of my head n give this another shot. Do read the upcoming parts n review them. Tysm❤️
prishathebest thumbnail
Sincere apologies,
So sorry fr my utterly disappointing behavior. I'm so overwhelmed to see how much u guys have supported me fr my story till now n r still rooting fr it. I had my exams, n then some personal issues which left me in a different space mentally n I couldn't bring myself to continue this story anymore. Yeah, 5 chapters n I already had my writers block! I had made my mind to never turn back to this ff untill recently when I actually came back n saw ur comments. Believe me even one of it could have done  the trick. I realized how lucky I was to have someone waiting eagerly to read my work. How lucky I was to get some appreciation n love despite being nothing in comparison to what this forum already holds. That's when I decided to get out out of my head n give this another shot. I'lI be updating next chapter till tomorrow. N I promise to be regular from now on. I'm not a quitter n won't disappoint you all again. 
Tysm ❤️
Edited by prishathebest - 5 years ago
harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Happy Holi prisha
happy to see ur msg

aishu007 thumbnail
Welcome back prisha.. 
Glad to see you back :) waiting for the update.. 
prishathebest thumbnail
Happy Holi guys 😆

Chapter 6: The heartbreak

"Ms Madhubala Malik"
      My train of thoughts comes to a hault as I hear him call my name. I'm too shocked to react to this. I hear people break into a large cheer around me. Deeps is jumping frantically with joy. Trish has caught me in a tight bone-crushing hug. Next I find myself pushed towards the stage in front. Everything is happening too quickly. My mind is unable to process anything. N once I reach the stage, I saw him standing in the center holding up a trophy in his hand. He looked at me with those pretty dark brown eyes. He nods at me to come ahead. His beautiful lips draw into an exquisite smile. Wait do I see a dimple on his right cheek? That's definitely one. Hell, why didn't I see it before. Can this guy get any more breathtaking!
        I find myself been drawn to him. I walked ahead, staring at his gorgeous face, never letting my eyes drift away from the perfection I'm seeing. His eyes. His dazzling brown eyes! "Congratulatioms Ms Madhubala" He holds up to offer me the trophy . "Madhu!" I tell him. He frowns n then smiles "Oh! ok, Ms Madhu. Here is ur award. Well deserved!" He hands me the trophy n turns towards the audience applauding. I frown n continue to stare at him. Just then they announce for the next award but I don't budge from my spot. I kept looking at the man in front of me n thinking why is he reacting  that way. I know he might have not recognized my face because of all this make up but why he didn't register my name. Next second one of the girls from the coordinating team steps ahead n leads me down the stage smiling all the while. I turn back to look at him but he continues getting pictured with the next awardee n didn't even gives me a second look.
            This felt so wrong. But I was so blinded by the overpowering feelings I had for him that i couldnt bring myself to see things how they were.  I  so desperately clinged on to the hope that everything would turn out fine. I just needed to talk to him n when he'll see me,  he'll remember erverything, I kept telling myself .The ceremony was almost over n I quickly changed into my regular clothes. One of the coordinators told me that he'll be in the VIP room for sometime. I reached there n asked the guy outside to let me go in. But he won't listen to me even after I pleaded him for almost half n hour. I swore I just needed to talk to him for 2 mins but he was adamant. I guess we had began arguing because the noises there caught his attention n he came out. He looked at me with confusion screaming in his eyes. I was out of my makeup n to my utter disappointment, HE STILL HASN'T RECOGNIZED ME! "What's happening?" he asked switching his eyes between me n the other guy. I couldn't get any words out of my mouth. I was choking with emotions. Before I was anticipating what he would say when I'll tell him about my feelings. But never thought that he wouldn't even remember my face. "Madhu!" I managed to say the word in a desperate tone, hoping that I would see the glint in his eyes any moment indicating that he remembers who I am. "Yeah, the girl who got the prize earlier. I remember" he said. 'Remember' I chuckle mentally as he uses that word. "Do u want an autograph? Wait let me grab a pen" I close my eyes getting frustrated of his deeds now. "No!", I spoke up. "I don't want ur autograph. I... uh...I saw ur profile on a dating app" I blurted. He raises an eyebrow. "U did? Oh well I use to do that shit before. But I don't think I have got into it since months. U might have seen me long time back" "Yeah, long time. I look down trying to avoid looking at his face. It disguts me to look at him now. "Did we match?" he asks n I look back at him. He is completely clueless about everything. "No. " I reply flatly. "Too bad. I would have surely swiped right if I had seen ur profile. U r such a beauty!" He said shifting close to me. So this is what he is. An obnoxious emotionless pervert! He was the same that day n he is the same today. My fault that I tried to see him in a different light. My fault that I expected something from this depraved person. I'm such a big fool! "I can make up to you in the ways u can hardly ever imagine" He winked at me n brought his hand to graze my cheek. I shivered responding to his touch. Those flirty lines. His damn sickening flirty lines. I never thought tha those were reusable. I was feeling disgusted. My mind was boiling with anger n my heart felt the pain like never before. I closed my eyes shut n let all the rage within take complete control. "Stop it!" I screamed. "Stop this nonsense" I saw more n more people gather around us to witness the scene, but I continued. "I know what u want. U will be saying all sorts of flattering meaningless words to get into my pants but u know what Mr Rishabh Kundra", I stepped ahead to come face to face with him n looked into his stupid hollow eyes,
          "I don't f**k losers like u!"
So here goes my another update. Sorry again as it took me so long to get back. I hope u'll enjoy reading this n I promise next update will be sooner n longer. Likes n comments plz.
Happy Holi.

Edited by prishathebest - 5 years ago
aishu007 thumbnail
Lovely update but my one question is what's wrong with Madhu? God it's she who blocked Rk & said him she don't want to be friends with him then when she later developed feelings for him & find him she insults him again as he didn't recognize her? She knew he is a flirt but still good at heart it wasn't fair of her to insult him before everyone how come he know she loves him? He might have thought she was hitting on him BUT the big but is I think Rk is acting I think he recognizes her but act as if he doesn't anyways I know Rishbala are gonna be together soon plz bring them together soon.. Thanks for the update I missed this story & plz update next part soon waiting eagerly & Happy Holi.. 
harini06 thumbnail
Happy Holi n welcome back prisha,
Nice update
its confusing whether Rk recognized or not,waiting for Rk's pov then only this confusions will gets cleared what his opinion on Madhu when he first chatted with her all that things,
Madhu felt disappointed when Rk didn't recognized her and she knows Rk is a big flirt she shouldn't have reacted like this with him infront of the other people,
guess she was hurt on rk not recognized her that's why behaved like this
continue soon
thanks for the update