Rishbala FF||One Last Time||Mssg(pg33) dt16/5 - Page 20

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Shashik

beautiful update...loved it
Tysm sweety ๐Ÿ˜˜ So Happy u liked it. Plz keep reading n showing ur support ๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by Shashik

beautiful update...loved it
Tysm sweety ๐Ÿ˜˜ So Happy u liked. Plz keep reading n showing ur support ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by maangeet.gmmg

Wow such a wonderful update superb
Tysm love.๐Ÿ˜˜ Glad you found it wonderful. Ur support means a lot to me.๐Ÿ˜Š

Awesome update,loved it

seeing Madhu in Sultan t-shirt Rk misunderstood them glad Madhu cleared it and said what happened,hearing her he cooled down a little,

Sultan is so mean made such a degrading comments on Rk's profession,

hearing Rk in bad state w/o thinking anything Madhu went to see him,

felt bad for Rk,how could Rk's father do like that,parents wants their children to be in better position its not wrong to think like that but what he did was wrong he got him out of the movie,

liked the last part Rishbala talked and Madhu asked him to follow his heart

continue soon

thanks for the pm

Hi Prisha

Awsome updates, so madhu was angry with rk & rk was trying to apologize for days 

Oh he sent a boquet with a card for her with bittuji, oh no! Angry madhu scolded & scared away poor bittu ji & rk too stopped bothering herโ˜บ

I thought that it was going to be rk's brother when u told madhu was in the well known hospital with other students & all her friends were jealous 

It was sultan, who was rk's brother  & madhu liked his nature at first  & thought to scold the guy who rudely spoke to him

Omg it's rk & madhu was shocked to know the truth 

& again rk madhu fought with each other & rk assumed madhu was with sultan & madhu cleared his doubt & explained that she was at the hospital & y was she wearing sultan's tshirt to calm him

But sultan insulted rk about his work & madhu felt sympathy for him after listening sultan's words

Madhu was still thinking about rk? Bittu ji had thought if madhu talks to rk he might feel a bit relaxed & calm down so he called madhu

& madhu went to the hospital & learnt about the reason behind rk's anger & on seeing rk in such a state she was thinking would he even listen to her & rk vent out his anger on her again

& asked her to leave but madhu told him she will never go back to him if she goes this time & he dint want her to go & was deciding what should he do & on the other hand madhu was nervous what his reply would be

Originally posted by aishu007

Before starting the comment imagine I'm standing on top of Burj Khalifa & screaming out my lungs Sultan sucks let that rotten ba***rd rot in hell & let the as***le have a very painful death I'm glad Ullu fan was less in the update or I bet I would have bashed him left right & center & Ya I'm the leader of I-hate-Sullu club & seriously if I was a character in this story you know what I would do to that scoundrel lol but glad that ba***rd didn't come to irritate me much in the update.. Now coming to the update, I really felt bad Rk what he is going through is really depressing his family always seeing him so low & insulting his profession which is his passion & see it as something low like seriously?? Getting successful in the film industry is not easy like they think & it's not something lame it really so much effort to give a perfect shot in fact no profession in less the ppl who see the profession low is really low ( of course it doesn't include illegal activities๐Ÿ˜†) & yeah Sullu stop being jealous of Rk it's not his fault that you can't enter into acting/modelling field with that rotten face of yours seriously how many patients he has killed just by scaring them showing his ugly face??๐Ÿ˜†Mohan is really bad father how can he do that to Rk?? He is his own son right?? But I feel like he isn't you vaguely give some clue like that but I'm not sure well I was saying about Madhu thinking Rk was found in some garbage & was adopted by Ullu's so called kind hearted parents maybe truth is just opposite Rk a gem found in a garbage would have got adopted by Ullu's rotten family uff only if I didn't Madhu I would have slapped her for thinking so but I can't I love my Rishbala babies so much & at Rk too for daring even think of Madhu will have interest in Ullu yuck I bet if that Ullu die & lie rotting somewhere even vultures wouldn't come near that dirty creature anyways I'm glad Madhu cleared the air I know as much as she tried to sound nonchalant Madhu was worried what Rk was thinking of course she didn't want him to misunderstand her I know she loves him so much if she didn't she wouldn't have got hurt by his words nor his words would have affected her & Rk was really in a moody state that he got angry at Madhu but the relief was clear on his face when she said she doesn't know Ullu at all lol I know boy you love her too hehe I'm waiting for Rishbala to realize they are so in love with each other, so bittuji called Madhu when Rk was thrashing Ullu's cabin I hope he had broke every single thing in that as***le's cabin that ba***rd pompous Ullu deserve nothing less than that poor Rk really feel bad for him it feels so depressing to always get compared to other ppl how can Mohan do that?? Now I'm glad Rk is a rebel & not like his pompous family he never judge anyone by their profession, status etc he see humans as humans not in the base of their academic rank it's so shameful of Mohan to act like that & try to take away Rk's passion away from him uff how dare he cancel the movie contract that Rk got through his hard work for his selfish motives?? It's really cheap & when bittuji called Madhu without thinking anything Madhu went to Rk for helping him so sweet but Rk was so devastated that even Madhu's presence couldn't lessen his pain & I'm glad that Madhu didn't push him more in that situation bcoz Rk was trying to apologize in a hope that one day she will forgive him but if he was pushed further in such a situation or she made any more judgements about him & made him feel low then he would have completely lost it & don't know what his state would have been then anyways I'm glad she made him think & asked him to listen to his heart now Rk want to try it in Madhu's way!! Wow interesting.. Waiting for the next part.. Plz plz plz plz update sooon.. Thanks for the pm :)
Firstly, I heard ur scream sweety n probably, so did Yamraj ji! ๐Ÿ˜… So sit back relaxed as he might have already started working on ur wishes๐Ÿ˜œI totally agree with you that it was so crappy of RK's father to stoop so low n try to control RK's life. Family support plays a big role in a person's life n Rk didn't had any. On the other hand he had been compared to match Sultan's achievements all his life. My heart goes to our poor baby๐Ÿ˜”N again I'm excited to see you come up with theories on the little hints n cliffhangers I give in the story.๐Ÿ˜„ U know sometimes u feed these ideas to my brain n I try to shape the story that way. About Rk n Dr Kundra being real son n dad...๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ˜œLastly I'm happy that u didn't go too hard on our girl for thinking that about Rk๐Ÿ˜… She was just angry on him but then she couldn't keep herself from helping him when she heard about this state n finally she asked the most awaited "Hum aap k h kaun?" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜Tysm for being such an amazing reader n for dropping such long awesome comments. Seriously, someday I think ur comment size will beat that of mine update ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜œLove uโค๏ธ

Originally posted by harini06

Awesome update,loved it

seeing Madhu in Sultan t-shirt Rk misunderstood them glad Madhu cleared it and said what happened,hearing her he cooled down a little,

Sultan is so mean made such a degrading comments on Rk's profession,

hearing Rk in bad state w/o thinking anything Madhu went to see him,

felt bad for Rk,how could Rk's father do like that,parents wants their children to be in better position its not wrong to think like that but what he did was wrong he got him out of the movie,

liked the last part Rishbala talked and Madhu asked him to follow his heart

continue soon

thanks for the pm

Aww tysm Harini๐Ÿฅฐ I've been waiting for ur comment for so long n since u always post one soon after I give an update, I had started to think if my pm had failed n whether or not I should send u another one. But then I saw this n now I'm relieved ๐Ÿ˜…Rk's condition makes me sad too. It's so unfair of his father n brother to give him such a hard time๐Ÿ˜”Madhu felt sympathy for him n couldn't hold herself from going to h when he needed her.๐Ÿ˜ŠI'm so happy u liked the last part. Rishbala's relationship is going to turn better n stronger. ๐Ÿ˜ Keep reading the upcoming parts n do drop the sweetest comments like u always do. ๐Ÿ˜ŠLove u๐Ÿ˜˜โค๏ธ

Yaar I was really tensed seeing you not coming online you I'm addicted to this story so if you don't show up online or no information about this story will give me nothing less than a heart attack heard after migration to this new site some glitches are happening & some ppl are unable to update here so I have a suggestion why don't you update this story here & as well as in wattpad too?? Most of the writers including me post their works on wattpad too so if anything like this happens again I can save myself from a heart attack I just said a suggestion it's still your choice ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by Tomili

Hi Prisha

Awsome updates, so madhu was angry with rk & rk was trying to apologize for days

Oh he sent a boquet with a card for her with bittuji, oh no! Angry madhu scolded & scared away poor bittu ji & rk too stopped bothering herโ˜บ

I thought that it was going to be rk's brother when u told madhu was in the well known hospital with other students & all her friends were jealous

It was sultan, who was rk's brother  & madhu liked his nature at first  & thought to scold the guy who rudely spoke to him

Omg it's rk & madhu was shocked to know the truth

& again rk madhu fought with each other & rk assumed madhu was with sultan & madhu cleared his doubt & explained that she was at the hospital & y was she wearing sultan's tshirt to calm him

But sultan insulted rk about his work & madhu felt sympathy for him after listening sultan's words

Madhu was still thinking about rk? Bittu ji had thought if madhu talks to rk he might feel a bit relaxed & calm down so he called madhu

& madhu went to the hospital & learnt about the reason behind rk's anger & on seeing rk in such a state she was thinking would he even listen to her & rk vent out his anger on her again

& asked her to leave but madhu told him she will never go back to him if she goes this time & he dint want her to go & was deciding what should he do & on the other hand madhu was nervous what his reply would be

Hi Tomli dear!๐Ÿ˜ I missed reading ur comment on my previous update. But u made up for it by giving such an elaborate n accurate review๐Ÿ˜…Rk tried his best to get Madhu to talk to him but Madhu stayed stubborn n rejected all his advances. But fate meddled in n brought them face to face again. N then after a little drama n back story revelation the moment finally arrived where they are going to face "the question", WHAT DOES THEIR HEARTS WANT?Next update is going to be exciting n will answer some of your questions. More revealations coming up n u are going to totally love it. Keep reading n showing ur support.๐Ÿ˜ŠLove uโค๏ธ
Originally posted by aishu007

Yaar I was really tensed seeing you not coming online you I'm addicted to this story so if you don't show up online or no information about this story will give me nothing less than a heart attack heard after migration to this new site some glitches are happening & some ppl are unable to update here so I have a suggestion why don't you update this story here & as well as in wattpad too?? Most of the writers including me post their works on wattpad too so if anything like this happens again I can save myself from a heart attack I just said a suggestion it's still your choice ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Hey Aishu๐Ÿฅฐ Aww, u got worried that I won't come back to continue this story but tell u what, I've decided that I won't ever abandon it again till I've even a single reader to appreciate it.๐Ÿค— So dear, stay relaxed n enjoy the updates I will be posting in future. N yeah, even I'm facing lot of issues with this new site. It's so irritating. I'm not able to use the different font colors, then I miss the emojis n it keeps showing error everytime I try to add a new reply, erasing all that I had typed in the content box.๐Ÿ˜ซ Hope that it fixes soon.๐Ÿ˜‘I liked ur idea about posting this story on Wattpad. Thanks for the suggestion. U always go out of ur way to help me out with such small things.โ˜บ๏ธ I love u so much for this.โค๏ธ Thanks again ๐Ÿ˜˜