Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
Did this really happen ??

Kangana said, "People resonate and identify with me. When the whole nepotism thing happened, Karan Johar went on record and apologized to me. When I began shooting Manikarnika, there were never ending open letters. When I faced uneasy accusations from one quarter and I was sent a notice, there was an outrage. Though I was not a big star, and I was having this conflict with a co-actor, I did find people supporting me."
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Not that I am surprised but for Kangana there is nothing called low ...she digs up a new low with every film promotion of hers .. Insensitive and vile one has to be of the highest order to attack someone suffering from a serious ailment like cancer ...

frosty thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

Did this really happen ??

Kangana
said, "People resonate and identify with me. When the whole nepotism
thing happened, Karan Johar went on record and apologized to me. When I
began shooting Manikarnika, there were never ending open letters. When I
faced uneasy accusations from one quarter and I was sent a notice,
there was an outrage. Though I was not a big star, and I was having this
conflict with a co-actor, I did find people supporting me."

I have my doubts because I searched and I could not find any quote by Rakesh Roshan saying this. Maybe he whispered this in her ear 🤔
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Manikarnika promotion starts.
Samaina12 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
"Khoob ladi mardani woh toh jhansi wali rani thi"
Rani manikarnika doesn't need cheap publicity kangana. She went ahead to play a queen who was known for her fighting spirit but using hrithik and his family for cheap publicity. Shame on kangana 
Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
To be fair the Roshans did announce a big reveal. It was on the Red Carpet of an event in Italy. I don't remember if it was before or after Hrithik's interviews on National TV though. 
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
If she had nothing to hide or worry why was she stressed out about the reveal?

Originally posted by: Maraka_Musso89

To be fair the Roshans did announce a big reveal. It was on the Red Carpet of an event in Italy. I don't remember if it was before or after Hrithik's interviews on National TV though. 

There was no red carpet event in Italy. Neither is she worthy enough for anybody to speak about at such events. The big reveal is her entire stalking and harassment which got exposed. 

Ofcourse, it is not a "big thing" for her fans as she has done far worse than this. But, for people with neutrality, it amounts to sexual harassment. The only reason she is being tolerated is because she is a woman. Period. 
Edited by ThunderLight - 5 years ago
MoonOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jb508

"I did feel cornered after Simran's failure. Filmmakers Karan Johar, Ketan Mehta, and Rakesh Roshan singled me out for criticism. The industry was having intense meetings to put me in my place. Aditya Pancholi filed a case and Rakesh Roshan continued to say he would reveal something. However, all of this did not go anywhere.

She's inviting bad karma.
 Liken others have said, stop using Hrithik's family members to promote your movies. It's insensitive and wrong in many ways.
Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ThunderLight

There was no red carpet event in Italy. Neither is she worthy enough for anybody to speak about at such events. The big reveal is her entire stalking and harassment which got exposed. 

Ofcourse, it is not a "big thing" for her fans as she has done far worse than this. But, for people with neutrality, it amounts to sexual harassment. The only reason she is being tolerated is because she is a woman. Period. 

yes there was one it was some years back (or was it Spain ?)