Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anony-mouse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: anjs

There she goes...deepika, alia ne peechle topic par reply nahi Kiya, toh now targeting papa Roshan...at least she could've thought that he is ill .. that too from cancer... before using him for movie promotion 

Thats what I was thinking too...

Maybe HR did lead her on..she thought they were something more than a fling...however, given how shabbily the whole thing unraveled..I think she should just write it off as a bad experience. Now it looks like she is just exploiting them for the movie. She doesnt come out looking that good forget garnering sympathy..She got a LOT of sympathy when the story first broke out.
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: frosty

I have my doubts because I searched and I could not find any quote by Rakesh Roshan saying this. Maybe he whispered this in her ear 🤔

but when did KJO say sorry ( I genuinely dont remember reading about it )

where are the open letters ?? what were they about ?

what outrage and from whom ? Is this the Hrithik thing...but that time most industry guys supported her...despite Hrithik being an insider...
v_nakshara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
This is plain and pure harassment. Why is she still roaming free? Is it just because she's a woman? She is obsessed with the Roshans, especially HR. Every time her movie is about to release, she starts attacking the Roshans. She has such a repulsive personality. I think the silence from the film fraternity is driving her crazy.
JungFrau thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
All these actors doing promotions through nautanki should realize that these days content is selling. No drama needed if the film is good.
Stargazing72 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anony-mouse

Thats what I was thinking too...

Maybe HR did lead her on..she thought they were something more than a fling...however, given how shabbily the whole thing unraveled..I think she should just write it off as a bad experience. Now it looks like she is just exploiting them for the movie. She doesnt come out looking that good forget garnering sympathy..She got a LOT of sympathy when the story first broke out.

You are being way too kind. It's too obvious now there wasnt even a fling.  And it's a shame how the victim ends up sharing blame because he is man. 
The story didn't break out... she revealed it through her team . And then slowly she turned the whole thing Into a circus alienating herself in the process. 
Before every release her sob stories start only to reappear before her next movie. 
Edited by Stargazing72 - 5 years ago
Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anjs

but when did KJO say sorry ( I genuinely dont remember reading about it )

where are the open letters ?? what were they about ?

what outrage and from whom ? Is this the Hrithik thing...but that time most industry guys supported her...despite Hrithik being an insider...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/karan-johar-on-nepotism-rocks-chant-we-went-a-bit-too-far-with-the-kangana-mention/story-dTDEZLiox9Yvsz5IDC1jeK_amp.html

Varun and Saif's apologised too and I think Saif apology backfired.
Edited by Maraka_Musso89 - 5 years ago
Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ThunderLight

There was no red carpet event in Italy. Neither is she worthy enough for anybody to speak about at such events. The big reveal is her entire stalking and harassment which got exposed. 

Ofcourse, it is not a "big thing" for her fans as she has done far worse than this. But, for people with neutrality, it amounts to sexual harassment. The only reason she is being tolerated is because she is a woman. Period. 

IIFA 2016 in Madrid. Forgive my mistake it was Hrithik who talked then. 

But his father did say some things about the truth being revealed in  an interview in 2017.

The truth will be out soon: Rakesh Roshan finally breaks silence on the Hrithik-Kangana issue

-sakeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
whata loser ab kab se no one care about her shitty movies she back to talking about roshans ..pagal aurat 
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Why don't her family members take her to a good psychiatrist?  She's totally nutcase. 
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Maraka_Musso89

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/karan-johar-on-nepotism-rocks-chant-we-went-a-bit-too-far-with-the-kangana-mention/story-dTDEZLiox9Yvsz5IDC1jeK_amp.html

Varun and Saif's apologised too and I think Saif apology backfired.

okay, this does make sense as he made fun of her during the award show...