Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: _Darling_

This forum is so pretentious and hypocrisy rules here. Always not in touch with reality and outside world. Glad at least else where people aren't like that and they give tremendous support it Kangana. Why should she care about shitty person like Rakesh just because he's going through cancer. Probably that's part of his karma after harassing women and doing casting couches and other wrongs. I wouldn't suddenly like an evil person just because he got ill.

Where did you do the survey in India where Kangana got tremendous support ? Would love to look at the survey result of HR Vs Kangana.
And no one is asking her to start liking Rakesh Roshan ...no one is asking her to shower sympathy on him but the least she could do is not attack him at this tough point ...however i do understand that Kangana and insaniyat do not go hand in hand...

Edited by LiveEatLove - 5 years ago

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

Where did you do the survey in India where Kangana got tremendous support ? Would love to look at the survey result of HR Vs Kangana.
And no one is asking her to start liking Rakesh Roshan ...no one is asking her to shower sympathy on him but the least she could do is not attack him at this tough point ...however i do understand that Kangana and insaniyat do not go hand in hand...

Where did I say I did survey in India? I said on elsewhere like twitter, YouTube, etc she gets tremendous support unlike the minority IF here who live in different world like always.

Why should she spare this evil person? Why pretend to be all this goody goody just for show like how most people fake t? I am glad she's honest and real than being fake and pretentious. And she was ASKED ABOUT IT. Though I would want her to ignore him next time she is asked about it, he doesn't deserve any publicity.Edited by _Darling_ - 5 years ago
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Deepika can rehash her 1 or 100000 relationships for publicity/sympathy
however she wants. Because all of them actually happened. And if the other party has a problem they can just tell her not to. I wonder why they dont ðŸ˜†

Tell Kangana to have the relationship first before talking about it tho. This comparison is just a reach. 

seriously comparing DP to KR is heights of absurdity... firstly DP never went after married men trying to wreck their home, her relations were public and very much serious from her side and the other party knew it was... so if she shared her heart break as a lesson learnt, it doesnt equate her to KR who firstly sends indecent pics to guys then asks them for a no-strings attached relationship... has consensual relationships with married men and then claim to have an affair, where she fails to provide even one single proof...

Edited by anjs - 5 years ago