Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DushtKanya thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Can this woman EVER shut up? She's never going to stop obsessing over Hrithik and his family
pakeezah thumbnail
please have some respect for someone who is  ill. thanks.
jb508 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: frosty

Where did he say this? Was it in an interview?

"I did feel cornered after Simran's failure. Filmmakers Karan Johar, Ketan Mehta, and Rakesh Roshan singled me out for criticism. The industry was having intense meetings to put me in my place. Aditya Pancholi filed a case and Rakesh Roshan continued to say he would reveal something. However, all of this did not go anywhere.

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

And she is back to smoking pot.

Ketan Mehta ko bhi ni chhoda. 😆
Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jb508

"I did feel cornered after Simran's failure. Filmmakers Karan Johar, Ketan Mehta, and Rakesh Roshan singled me out for criticism. The industry was having intense meetings to put me in my place. Aditya Pancholi filed a case and Rakesh Roshan continued to say he would reveal something. However, all of this did not go anywhere.

She was asked a question. She didn't target Rakesh Roshan... she mentioned other folks, too. 
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
There she goes...deepika, alia ne peechle topic par reply nahi Kiya, toh now targeting papa Roshan...at least she could've thought that he is ill .. that too from cancer... before using him for movie promotion 
TheSupergirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Madam ki nautanki shuru ho gayi. 

Originally posted by: Ratukrus

How she was troubled during the filming of Manikarnika and how Rakesh kept saying a big reveal is to come soon but never came. ðŸ˜†

What never came? Are u waiting for all her remaining mails to be exposed too?  Rakesh Roshan was asked a question and he only said "Hrithik will speak on the issue". 

I think Hrithik already told what needed to be said in two of his interviews. With Proofs.

The only thing that never came was her Laptop that went for repair and Mobile that fell into water. And proofs of all her claims of affair to engagement. 

She is a Sexual offender who is only exposing herself more. I hope she continues her rants. One more Disaster on the way.

Edited by ThunderLight - 5 years ago
frosty thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jb508

"I did feel cornered after Simran's failure. Filmmakers Karan Johar,
Ketan Mehta, and Rakesh Roshan singled me out for criticism. The
industry was having intense meetings to put me in my place. Aditya
Pancholi filed a case and Rakesh Roshan continued to say he would reveal
something. However, all of this did not go anywhere.

Where did Rakesh Roshan say he will reveal something? Was it in an interview?
I hope everyone in Bollywood continues to ignore her tantrums and fall for the bait. Let us see how low she stoops this time for film promotions in frustration. It has become so predictable now.Edited by ThunderLight - 5 years ago