Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
this girl has lost it totally
attacking an ill person going through cancer

she has crossed all limits

yes no one becomes a saint when ill but you are no saint either to not even realize that and continue with your attacks despite all this

and why is the onus on the roshans..it was her who started her bakwas and she is the one who was alleged to be the predator/harrasser..so the onus should be on her to prove not them

she is a bully..a harrasser only roaming free by using the woman card and fooling the audience..

Originally posted by: Maraka_Musso89

IIFA 2016 in Madrid. Forgive my mistake it was Hrithik who talked then. 

But his father did say some things about the truth being revealed in  an interview in 2017.

The truth will be out soon: Rakesh Roshan finally breaks silence on the Hrithik-Kangana issue

Just incase you forgot, Rakesh Roshan was asked for his reaction after her 15 days of verbal harassment and garbage of Lies she spewed during Simran promotions. And he said that truth will be revealed soon. And Hrithik interviews exposed her big time. Matter ends. 

In a country where it takes years for men to get punished for stalking and sexual harassment, it will definitely take more time when the Laws are so Pro-women in India. Just bcoz justice is delayed does not mean what she did is right or legal. It is high time, her fans start asking her to have some respect for herself even if she has none for others. The reason why she is not fired under MeToo till date is bcoz of her gender and the civility of the other side. Infact, they did not even want to expose her sick behavior until she crossed all limits of nonsense. 

Originally posted by: Anony-mouse

Thats what I was thinking too...

Maybe HR did lead her on..she thought they were something more than a fling...however, given how shabbily the whole thing unraveled..I think she should just write it off as a bad experience. Now it looks like she is just exploiting them for the movie. She doesnt come out looking that good forget garnering sympathy..She got a LOT of sympathy when the story first broke out.

Hotties like Hrithik and Aishwarya dont really have to "lead" people to drive them crazy. And didn't she claim she came all the way from Manali to enter the industry after seeing his pic or something? So, he lead her on from Manali? Give me a break. She is a crazy stalker who really needs a term in prison or hospital to fix her head. The fact that she is a sociopath even otherwise makes her even more evil. 
Edited by ThunderLight - 5 years ago
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pakeezah

please have some respect for someone who is  ill. thanks.

I know you support Kangana and I used to think you are die hard fan. Whatever...respect to you.
Ratukrus thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Golden-dew

If she had nothing to hide or worry why was she stressed out about the reveal?

Arrey but why the reveal is not coming. It's been ages that's the curious case. 
Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ThunderLight

Just incase you forgot, Rakesh Roshan was asked for his reaction after her 15 days of verbal harassment and garbage of Lies she spewed during Simran promotions. And he said that truth will be revealed soon. And Hrithik interviews exposed her big time. Matter ends. 

In a country where it takes years for men to get punished for stalking and sexual harassment, it will definitely take more time when the Laws are so Pro-women in India. Just bcoz justice is delayed does not mean what she did is right or legal. It is high time, her fans start asking her to have some respect for herself even if she has none for others. The reason why she is not fired under MeToo till date is bcoz of her gender and the civility of the other side. Infact, they did not even want to expose her sick behavior until she crossed all limits of nonsense. 

???
What did I write that warrant this little speech ? 
Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Alia Deepika Anushka all ignored her comment about them not praising her so she is back to talking about the Roshans who reacts to her statements on them. 
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Rakesh Roshan said it in 2017
Hrithik did a interview a week after 
Why is she referencing something from 2017 to now.
Given she is a stalker , she knows rakesh is going through cancer , yet couldn't stop herself from using Roshan's to promote her movie.
Such people never finds peace in life .

I think people should stop talking about kangu, since we need to give Ill person space, a mentally ill person like kangana should be left alone.
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
So she was waiting for  Rakesh Roshan to reveal and he did not? Ye hai sara panga? 
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
shuru ho gaya drama...