Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-jass- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Yeah,
        Do Update Your Other "Stories" as-well. :)
AsadZoya1708 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -jass-

Yeah,
        Do Update Your Other "Stories" as-well. :)

I know it's been ages since I last updated my other stories, but I have my exams in 2 days. So only updating this as it is for the contest entry. Will be possible to update other stories after 20th March. 
agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
NO END FOR ASYA...
ASYA ARE BEYHADH!!!!!LIMITLESS...U UNDERSTAND THAT GIRL????!!!!!!!!

Superb dear
taahir004 thumbnail
Awesome Chapter 

Both Asad and Zoya wants to fight each other 
to no end but its amazing that even 
Asad realizes his mistake 
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear
Both were wrong at their places but Asad cross beyond in his anger.
Like Asad realise after talking with his Bhai, hope zoya will do soon.
She still love him but trust no...,, but this was from both sides.
Until & unless they both realise, there won't be any asya. It's only Asad & zoya
Waiting for next update soon
Thanks for pm
AsadZoya1708 thumbnail
Hello Everyone

Banner Credit to 'MsChanadlerBong'

Chapter 7 (Part A)

Zoya's POV

Just as I had asked for, Asad stayed away from me. Only for the movie promotional events he accompanied me. I didn't know whether I should be happy or sad by Asad's distance from me. I knew deep down I still had feelings for him, but yet something stopped me from accepting it and trusting him again. It was confusing me a lot. 

As the month end came, I was excited to meet my parents. Me and Humi came to Bhopal after nearly an year. I hadn't told Humi about Asad. I even thought of hiding it from Ammi, I was successful in doing so too. 

It has been a week since I came to Bhopal. In this whole week time, I have been thinking about my confusing feelings. Finally after cracking my head, I understood my feelings. 

The fact that Asad threatened Yousuf to stay away from me, hurt me thinking that he doesn't trust me. 

The reason I aborted the Baby was because I couldn't take a break when my career was beginning and also I wasn't ready for such a huge responsibility. But I didn't inform Asad about it because, I knew he loved babies a lot. So it would have been difficult to make him understand my situation. Even though I should had done it, I didn't but found out a easy way to handle the situation. Well actually which worsen the situation. 

I was broken beyond repair as Asad uttered those harsh words on my face. I just couldn't believe that he didn't even trusted me a bit. My heart was bruised by his words. The only thing in my mind was to end every relationship with Asad and I did it without a second thought. 

Years flew like a arrow and I knew that even though I pretend to hate Asad, I actually Love him. I couldn't help it, my optimistic mind would come up with a reason to defend Asad and my stupid heart accepted it easily. But yet I would pretend to have moved on and think that my feelings for Asad died the day our relationship ended. 

My decision of working together with Asad in a movie made me realise that he too still had feelings for me. Somewhere deep down I was elated to know it. As I spent more time with him my feelings resurfaced. His pleas melted the wall I built around my heart. It's truly said that if Love hurts you immensely it also will heal you. His Love had began to heal my wounds and I wasn't even aware of it or didn't care to notice it. Maybe because I would just be irritated by Asad's antics and was thinking about it only. But now as Asad distanced himself from me, it hit me hard, as realisation dawned on me that Asad indeed is an essential part of my life. 

Once again thinking about it, gave me a clear idea of what actually was holding me to give another chance. It was my trust issue but not my lack of trust in Asad, but my lack of trust in my fate. Then I decided that I wasn't a coward to sit thinking what if's of the future and to ruin my present. 

The number you are trying to call is currently not reachable or switched off. Please call again later. Thank you. 

Argh! Dammit! Why can't you pick up your phone Asad? 

I cursed under my breath trying to call Asad for the umpteenth time in the past couple of hours. 

Allah Miya what's wrong with you Asad? I'm desperately trying to talk to you but you aren't even receiving my calls. I whined. 

I spent another two days in the same frustration of trying to contact Asad. Until I came to Mumbai. 

It was late night by the time my flight landed. As the next day was a Sunday, I thought of going home and resting for a while before going to meet Asad. 

Where are you Asad? 

I thought as I walked back to my car. I had come to Asad's house only to know that Asad didn't turn up to his house since 4 days. I checked on Internet about Asad's whereabouts but found nothing. 

As much as I tried to be optimistic, my stupid mind came up with horrible conclusions. Firstly I tried to shrug it off but as time flew fear gripped my heart. 

Am I late in realising my mistake and feelings? 

No way, just calm down Zoya. Maybe Asad has gone to Pune and he could be absolutely safe. 

But what if he isn't in Pune? What if he isn't safe? 

The nagging feeling in my heart made me worried sick thinking about Asad. 

Would I ever get back "My Asad"? Or is it really too late? 

End Of Zoya's POV

Today was my first exam and it went pretty good. So back with a update, but I know it's a very short update. Will update the next part in another 5 days. 

I hope Zoya's pov is explained appropriately because this is the first time I've written something like this. 

Is Zoya really too late in realising her feelings? Where is Asad? Is he safe? Would Zoya get her Asad back? 

Hope you like it. 
Do comment and let me know how was the update. 

Edited by AsadZoya1708 - 5 years ago
agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Great work dear :-)..
Are you not participating in novelette contest dear??
AsadZoya1708 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeervanSJ

Are you not participating in novelette contest dear??

I'm participating in the novelette contest still... 
Edited by AsadZoya1708 - 5 years ago
Tumpa12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved it
thnx for pm
cont soon
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear
Loved it
Finally she realized their positions.
She tried to find Asad but he was not reachable.
Go to your flat zoya, you will find him there.
All the best for your exams
Thanks for pm