Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

All stories are selected for round two. Please follow the procedure to send your round two entry.

2nd Round | 15th January - 3000 words (No restriction on the number of chapters) 1st Milestone.

Make sure you put 3000 words in brackets in your story so that it is easier for the judges to know where exactly the word limit ends. It is compulsory, hence if we don't find the same we are bound to disqualify your story.
Also, it is mandatory to send the link to your chapter again to enter round two. Either you can post it in this thread or you can pm me.

All the best.

DEADLINE

2nd Round | Ends on 30th January

Idea Credit: Wattpad (opennovellacontest)
Edited by Koeli_Appy - 5 years ago
Koeli thumbnail
Entries (ROUND 2)

Edited by Koeli_Appy - 5 years ago
agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
So we are not selected? 
Okay...
All the best :)
Koeli thumbnail
You gave to re enter your stories by sending me the link of the chapters in every round.
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I am a little confused. For the second round we need to have 3000 words right? So lets say I write 2/3 chapters for the milestone, can I submit them altogether or do I have to submit each chapter? Can I submit my entry (ie all chaps that makes up to 3000 words) at once rather than submitting every time I update a chapter? 
Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: MsChanadlerBong

I am a little confused. For the second round we need to have 3000 words right? So lets say I write 2/3 chapters for the milestone, can I submit them altogether or do I have to submit each chapter? Can I submit my entry (ie all chaps that makes up to 3000 words) at once rather than submitting every time I update a chapter? 

You can send it all at once. Dont forget to mention how many chapters makes 3000 words and also mention in you story in brackets where exactly your 3000 words end.
Koeli thumbnail
Updated till now whatever i have received.
banuprasa thumbnail
Hi,
I have completed the round 2 with 3000 words and updated those chapters in single post.

Please find below the link

Please include for this round.
Viswasruti thumbnail
Here is my Entry for Round 2 . Updated it in the Forum with 3000 words in a single post .  Please add it to the main thread . Here is the link --

ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Hi!

Please find the links to my entry for- Round 2/1st Milestone.
Kaira FF- A Haven for None

Thanks!