Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Laxmi, excellent, wonderfully written piece. Started reading from the beginning, the narrative was so flawless, smooth sailing, the flow of thoughts ... simply carried me forward. The bonding between Bheeshma and Arjun in the beginning and then his absence from his chamber and the wives'  worry for him, and then Draupadi with the curative potion, in the later part their brief romantic disposition there, what a subtle way you described it! Loved it, really admirable!

Draupadi's doubt at the beginning of the war regarding Arjun, and later her admiration for his display of valor when she saw his face while sleeping on the night after his victory over his Pitamah! A well-described feeling it was!๐Ÿ˜Š

The inclusion of Ulupi story in the context of giving meaning to -- Sthita Prajnasya Kaa Bhasha, shows your authority over the topic you've chosen๐Ÿ‘! Yajnaseni was an enigmatic character in the entire Mahabharata. You described her every trait with a special adoration, which I loved most.๐Ÿ˜Š

And finally,  Krishna as a Spiritual preacher with divine warrior skills, you presented Him, Panchali and Arjun with great precision, these are multidimensional characters with special characteristics which you amalgamated in the story by telling quite effortlessly in your own inimitable style! Well done Laxmi. Thanks for this splendid spiritual literary work. ๐Ÿค—

Edited by Viswasruti - 5 years ago
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Viswasruti

Immensely thankful to you for appreciating my work. Praise,Specially from you who are an excellent writer yourself..means a lot to me.

Actually I am confused regarding the scope of my story.,It is impossible to touch each and every aspect of  Gita..Similarly it is not easy to chose the story part from the Epic.

I don't know whether I was able to convey what I want to..It is Mahabharat with Gita.. Writing a story with limited scope is even more difficult...Just like crossing an ocean with the help of a raft..here I compare my skill with a raft while The Epic with Gita is an ocean..

Thanks again for such kind words...I am a silent reader of your stories which include the one you wrote for IF contest. I always wonder how could you chose such glorious words that adorn your work...and the passion with which you portray Radha and Krishna..it touches hearts.. Your story is like the notes of Veena  in raga Kalyani.

Wishing you all the best..

Lakshmi
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Viswasruti

Immensely thankful to you for appreciating my work. Praise,Specially from you who are an excellent writer yourself..means a lot to me.

Actually I am confused regarding the scope of my story.,It is impossible to touch each and every aspect of  Gita..Similarly it is not easy to chose the story part from the Epic.

I don't know whether I was able to convey what I want to..It is Mahabharat with Gita.. Writing a story with limited scope is even more difficult...Just like crossing an ocean with the help of a raft..here I compare my skill with a raft while The Epic with Gita is an ocean..

Thanks again for such kind words...I am a silent reader of your stories which include the one you wrote for IF contest. I always wonder how could you chose such glorious words that adorn your work...and the passion with which you portray Radha and Krishna..it touches hearts.. Your story is like the notes of Veena  in raga Kalyani.

Wishing you all the best..

Lakshmi

Thank you, Lakshmi, for your kind and appreciative   words.๐Ÿค—

You mentioned the most graceful Raga Kalyani , which brought my mind these beautiful songs based on that melodious and soft raga Kalyani -- Abhi Na Javo Chodkar [ Hum Dono] --Ansu Bhari Hai Ye Jivan Ki Rahe, Chandan Sa Badan Chanchal Chitavan[ Saraswati Chandra ] which I love to listen on the  wet rainy nights!

It shows that you have a great knowledge of Sangeet and Swar! 

This raga which renders a very pleasing effect is suitable for singing at all times and encapsulates emotions namely, Bhakti, Shringara,and Vatsalya which fits aptly in the love saga of Radha Krishna.

It is believed that Kalyani dispels the darkness of fear. It gives motherly comfort and increases confidence. Your mentioning of Veena notes in raga Kalyani shows your vast knowledge in that Raga Lakshmi.โค๏ธ

As you rightly mentioned, Mahabharatha is an ocean and Bhagavad Gita is acco to me, comparable only with sky,with the clouds I compare  your wise and imaginative thoughts which are the lightning link between the ocean and the sky, the resultant is this Chariot Of Dharma.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ŠThis contest has given me a great opportunity to meet good writers and great thinkers, for which I am grateful to this IF.

Thanks once again for this lovely interaction.๐Ÿค— Best wishes to you. Choosing that tough prompt/ subject itself made you a winner instantaneously.๐Ÿค—

Edited by Viswasruti - 5 years ago
ltelidevara thumbnail
Thank you Viswasruti for being here.,For sharing thoughts Specially about music..which is a part of my life..since when I started learning classical music..My father's wish that I should learn sangit and Sanskrit. .Thanks a lot.. Edited by ltelidevara - 5 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Lakshmi how beautifully you have written it. After a long time I got time to read something and it was a pleasure reading this. You know the way I admire Arjun Krishna friendship the friendship of Lord with a human. It was not the trust Arjun placed on Krishna it was the trust Krishna placed on Arjun. The human whom Narayan trusted to listen to his voice and do his duty.  Isnt it ethreal to be in that position, to be that kind of a friend to Narayan himself. A man to whom Narayan never hesitated to talk again and again addressing his same questions. Arjun was blessed so are we to read again and again the story of the most beautiful friendship ever flourished on earth. The friendship that gave this world gem of Bhagavad Gita.

Thank you once for writing this, it filled my heart with peace.

ltelidevara thumbnail

Thanks Shruti for such a heartfelt feedback. It helps a lot coming from a seasoned writer like you. Yes..the bond between them is unique. May the almighty bless us all like he did Arjun. Thank you.

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

MYTHOLOGICAL FICTION

WINNER

with an average score of 7.9

The Chariot Of Dharma..a journey towards awakening ..( IF-NC-Entry)
by ltelidevara

Waited patiently for this correction, i.e. The Winner on the image to congratulate you Laxmi Garu! ๐Ÿค—

Itโ€™s one of lifeโ€™s great joys to see someone you know accomplish what theyโ€™ve been hoping for and working towards it!

Heartfelt congratulations to you Lakshmi.โค๏ธ

So pleased to see you accomplish this great win, an award for the vast knowledge you've shown on Bhagavad Geeta and Mahabharatha. Not an easy task to deal with! ๐Ÿ‘

Feeling so much joy for your impressive achievement!๐Ÿค—

My heartiest congratulations on your hard-earned success.โญ๏ธ

Image result for congratulations with flowers gifs"

Edited by Viswasruti - 4 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Congrats laxmi. 

Finally the results are declared. 

May be it was krishna's wish. ๐Ÿ˜Š

paartha thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Congratulations and well deserved.๐Ÿ‘

ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnx12

Congrats laxmi. 

Finally the results are declared. 

May be it was krishna's wish. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you Minakshi..

Got the results when I almost gave up on this..

Thanks for making me a part of this wonderful journey.

I owe my success to your confidence in me that I could write Gita related story..

Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.

Regards.