When will Rifat be exposed ?

maya_sm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
When Rifat's evil deeds  are going to get exposed ? And who killed Mahira? Why did Rifat lie to Mariam about  her family being dead ? Why Fawad hates Rifat? 
These questions are left unanswered. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Mahira was killer by Sarfaraz Thakur as a revenge of his son Rehaan's death.. I guess Zain was somehow trapped n blamed and while Rifat tried to save Zain but Fawad got  trapped n blamed instead ..
As per some bts Rifat would be exposed after FaRiam n ZaHer wedding which means on the last week ðŸ˜†
maya_sm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What's happening in Mariam Khan ?  The show is ending on Friday 11th January and still Rifat and her evil deeds are not exposed. 
They have not shown who was behind Majaaz framing to be a terrorist ? 

I wonder whether they will show Rifat getting punished for her deeds or will be forgiven.
Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: maya_sm

What's happening in Mariam Khan ?  The show is ending on Friday 11th January and still Rifat and her evil deeds are not exposed. 

They have not shown who was behind Majaaz framing to be a terrorist ? 

I wonder whether they will show Rifat getting punished for her deeds or will be forgiven.

Forget what had happened in the past ðŸ˜†
Show ended tonight n Rifat was exposed by Mariam n was sent to jail along with Chhoti by Fawad..  Bas story khatam ðŸ˜›