Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BARBlE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: RadhaKrishna_19

kanha got it sitting in radha's room that somebody has attacked his dau πŸ˜³ achha matlab he is keeping tab of balram also πŸ˜³ so good to know πŸ˜³ he departs immediately to be with his dau, another lovely thing to happen πŸ˜³

MANNN!!!!!! THIS WAS AWESOME It was sooo adorable to see Kanha's concern for Balram ❀️ ☺️ Krishna said to Radha that he will be there when she returns but the safety of his Dau also matters to him, he left Radha's house to be with his brother in need Krishna stops Balram and assures him that they will together stop the marriage 😎.

ME BE LIKE : Behene banke, huh 🀣 πŸ˜‰ I was sooo happy with the episode today. Bhaiyo ka pyaar on CHARAM ⭐️ ❀️ πŸ˜†

it was so heart warming seeing kanha come running to assist his dau πŸ˜³  chalo isko kisi aur ki parva toh hai πŸ˜³ wo bhi show radha ko chhodke ke aana apne show krishna k liye badi baat hai  
RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BARBlE

arre yaar puchho mat, shaam ko toh panic ho gayi thi   there was confusion all around

ab sumi kuchh bolti kyun nahi πŸ˜† 

mudde ki baat ye hai ki shayad purohit pehle ayenge aur basanti baad me, or vice versa πŸ€” sumi must explain πŸ˜†

@Bold😲, phir phasa diya tune? πŸ˜•πŸ˜† Why me though? πŸ˜†
Waise, I think, Basanti look will come after the purohit as Sumedh is shooting in his general costumeπŸ˜†Also Ballu Krishna ke pehle toh ladki banenge hi nahi πŸ˜†He will follow his younger brotherπŸ˜‰. They both are gonna rock the stage 🀣 β­οΈπŸ˜‰.
Edited by RadhaKrishna_19 - 5 years ago
BARBlE thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarti_

Muje lagta hai basanti ban k ayega baad me purohit me convert ho jayegaπŸ˜†

Purohit me se basanti banna thoda difficult rahega na. Wo bhi Radha k gharπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

kuchh bhi ho sakta hai πŸ˜†

i want to see two sisters together bass πŸ˜†

although purohit bhi kafi hassayega i am sure πŸ˜†
BARBlE thumbnail
@sumi because i was typing long posts, so logic aur circumstantial evidences ko explain usse karna hai jo free hai πŸ˜† πŸ˜›
TheSilverDoe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BARBlE

mehnat ka kaam bhi hai... they are shooting till 3.30-4 a.m in the morning wearing this type of dresses in chilly winter 

Of course .. Bahot bahot mehnat ka kaam hai. 
Purohit hasayega lekin Basanti hasane ke saath dil bhi chura le jaayegi apne saath 🀣.
Tusu,waah behena waah 🀣 πŸ˜›.
Arti, you reminded me of their jumping dance, ye kya ho raha hai? Bahut thand lag rahi hai πŸ˜› 🀣 They are sooo adorable. 
BARBlE thumbnail
basically aaj jo set of pic aaye jisme purohit dikha, wahan sumedh normal attire me tha matlab sumedha is not around too
so we are assuming basanti thing and purohit thing won't clash, ek ke baad dusra ayega πŸ˜›
I was really surprised 😲 Like Krishna, you left Radha's room just to see your Dau safe ❀️ . Thank you for caring for our Ballu sooo much ❀️.
He was sooo surprised and worried when Ballu was attacked by Vyomesh indicating that he has 100% faith in his brother's strength. This bond is ❀️ ⭐️. Krishna thinks about everyone, first about his parents' pride and now Balram πŸ˜ƒ ❀️.
BARBlE thumbnail

Purohit hasayega lekin Basanti hasane ke saath dil bhi chura le jaayegi apne saath 🀣.

Tusu,waah behena waah 🀣 πŸ˜›.
Arti, you reminded me of their jumping dance, ye kya ho raha hai? Bahut thand lag rahi hai πŸ˜› 🀣 They are sooo adorable. 

sumi purohit will expose vyomasur perhaps πŸ˜‰

first purohit will sabotage the marriage by finding kundali or graha dosh

ye track lamba chalega lagta hai 

haha πŸ˜† aghasur amar rahe... πŸ˜†
BARBlE thumbnail

I was really surprised 😲 Like Krishna, you left Radha's room just to see your Dau safe ❀️ . Thank you for caring for our Ballu sooo much ❀️.

He was sooo surprised and worried when Ballu was attacked by Vyomesh indicating that he has 100% faith in his brother's strength. This bond is ❀️ ⭐️. Krishna thinks about everyone, first about his parents' pride and now Balram πŸ˜ƒ ❀️.

and his chutki bajana also works on EVERYONE except his dau πŸ˜³ 

i loved today's episode completely 

jatila also started taking ballu into account in her plans πŸ˜† ayan was freaking out about balram , i was like kyun dude is he giving you nightmares by any chance πŸ˜†