TheSilverDoe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
So we will get to see Basanti on Monday?πŸ˜›
Or Tuesday?
BARBlE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
ayan got in between and stopped vyomasur πŸ˜• and he stopped πŸ˜• it looked weird but if vyomasur stopped to listen to his strategy then makes sense
balram was under restraint to not show his divine powers in front of ayan but humanly also he was having upper hand πŸ˜‰ seriously this action sequence came as pleasant surprise and a HUGE refreshment from usual emo drama phew phew !

yehi toh chahiye, balram ko asuro k saath busy kar do πŸ˜† let his anuj handle other stuffs πŸ˜‰

kanha got it sitting in radha's room that somebody has attacked his dau πŸ˜³ achha matlab he is keeping tab of balram also πŸ˜³ so good to know πŸ˜³ he departs immediately to be with his dau, another lovely thing to happen πŸ˜³

ayan plays dirty and gives idea to vyomasur to attacks KaRam's defenseless friends πŸ˜‘ and he does shoot a supernatural thing at them but at the eleventh hour balram takes it on himself and saves his friends πŸ˜³β€οΈ  i loved it seriously how adorable was it when he was hugging that little boy and giving him assurance πŸ˜³ he sends them to safety β€οΈ
BARBlE thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarti_

So we will get to see Basanti on Monday?πŸ˜›

Or Tuesday?

ek aur surprise hai... πŸ˜†

TheSilverDoe thumbnail

Originally posted by: BARBlE

ek aur surprise hai...  πŸ˜†

OmgπŸ˜† 
Agar ye is rup me aayega to basanti kab banega 
BARBlE thumbnail
so after that balram was like enough is enough i am going to show you now ki kisse panga liya hai 

but kanha stops him, it was a beautiful KaRam scene πŸ˜ƒ i really want this kinda KaRam scenes where they are talking about a different subject . balram behaved sanely after that moh track got over and made sense, could connect well this time πŸ˜ƒ kanha said we can solve this prob by using brain, physical strength is not needed . they plan to invade barsana πŸ˜† but balram is skeptical that they will get caught, kanha assures none will recognize them πŸ˜‰ foundation stone laid for most awaited chics to enter the show πŸ₯³
RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
kanha got it sitting in radha's room that somebody has attacked his dau πŸ˜³ achha matlab he is keeping tab of balram also πŸ˜³ so good to know πŸ˜³ he departs immediately to be with his dau, another lovely thing to happen πŸ˜³
MANNN!!!!!! THIS WAS AWESOME It was sooo adorable to see Kanha's concern for Balram ❀️ ☺️ Krishna said to Radha that he will be there when she returns but the safety of his Dau also matters to him, he left Radha's house to be with his brother in need Krishna stops Balram and assures him that they will together stop the marriage 😎.

ME BE LIKE : Behene banke, huh 🀣 πŸ˜‰ I was sooo happy with the episode today. Bhaiyo ka pyaar on CHARAM ⭐️ ❀️ πŸ˜†
TheSilverDoe thumbnail
These actors are so lucky that they get to live many different lives as different characters in their single life time.
BARBlE thumbnail

OmgπŸ˜† 
Agar ye is rup me aayega to basanti kab banega 

arre yaar puchho mat, shaam ko toh panic ho gayi thi  there was confusion all around

ab sumi kuchh bolti kyun nahi πŸ˜† 

mudde ki baat ye hai ki shayad purohit pehle ayenge aur basanti baad me, or vice versa πŸ€” sumi must explain πŸ˜†
TheSilverDoe thumbnail
Muje lagta hai basanti ban k ayega baad me purohit me convert ho jayegaπŸ˜†
Purohit me se basanti banna thoda difficult rahega na. Wo bhi Radha k gharπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
BARBlE thumbnail

These actors are so lucky that they get to live many different lives as different characters in their single life time.

mehnat ka kaam bhi hai... they are shooting till 3.30-4 a.m in the morning wearing this type of dresses in chilly winter