Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A-A-S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi, peoples!

Happy Holi and congratulations on (almost) finishing off B-BB AT#2!

It was nice to see Divine Radha in yesterday's episode! Both Balram's and Krishna's reactions to seeing her were beautiful and well-acted. ⭐️ πŸ‘

After having seen her divine form for himself and now realising that Radha is capable of standing up for herself and getting herself out of sticky situations, I wonder if the CVs will stop having Balram get so extremely (!) worried for her safety, being angry at Krishna for not helping her, and being angry at not being able to help her himself. I can understand Balram's concern for her as she is in human form without her divine memories, but we all know the CVs have gone mega-overboard at times with his "support" for her, so this change would be very welcome now! ⭐️

Coming to the Indian Telly Awards, it is unfortunate that Basant didn't win but congratulations to Kunal Jaisingh on his win. I didn't watch Ishqbaaz or its short-lived sequel but I know that Kunal is quite popular and I have heard that he was quite good in these shows, so good for him.

Only one nominee will actually win the award, but award or not, Basant's fabulous acting, talent, dedication and hard work have been very much applauded since his debut and will continue to be in future! πŸ‘  And being nominated for an award is itself fantastic for Basant at this stage, especially seeing as a lot of the TV-watching audience didn't even know he existed until about 6 months ago! πŸ˜†

I voted so much last week and had to prove that I'm not a robot so many times that I'd be glad if I never saw a CAPTCHA ever again! πŸ˜›  And my arms felt like they were going to fall off on Sunday, from all the extra clicking during the week! (I'm all recovered now, not that anyone is asking.) So even though it didn't end up helping Basant win, at least I got some extra exercise and gained a bit of upper-body strength from all my voting! 🀣  And I even ended up getting a little reward of sorts from the Universe: Basant liked my Vrishsen tribute video post on Instagram! πŸ˜ƒ (Not today, I'm just telling you now that I'm here.)

I'm looking forward to RK's Holi celebrations and then seeing what they have in store for us next with the arrogance track, although it will likely be very irritating and painful!

See you all in B-BB AT#3 when that's open for posting. ⭐️
Edited by A-A-S - 5 years ago
Mahi-Ve-108 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarti_

Kya????😭 Who is this Kunal😑

He is from Ishqbaaz one of the brothers in the show
BARBlE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A-A-S

Hi, peoples!

Happy Holi and congratulations on (almost) finishing off B-BB AT#2!

It was nice to see Divine Radha in yesterday's episode! Both Balram's and Krishna's reactions to seeing her were beautiful and well-acted. ⭐️ πŸ‘

After having seen her divine form for himself and now realising that Radha is capable of standing up for herself and getting herself out of sticky situations, I wonder if the CVs will stop having Balram get so extremely (!) worried for her safety, being angry at Krishna for not helping her, and being angry at not being able to help her himself. I can understand Balram's concern for her as she is in human form without her divine memories, but we all know the CVs have gone mega-overboard at times with his "support" for her, so this change would be very welcome now! ⭐️

Coming to the Indian Telly Awards, it is unfortunate that Basant didn't win but congratulations to Kunal Jaisingh on his win. I didn't watch Ishqbaaz or its short-lived sequel but I know that Kunal is quite popular and I have heard that he was quite good in these shows, so good for him.

Only one nominee will actually win the award, but award or not, Basant's fabulous acting, talent, dedication and hard work have been very much applauded since his debut and will continue to be in future! πŸ‘  And being nominated for an award is itself fantastic for Basant at this stage, especially seeing as a lot of the TV-watching audience didn't even know he existed until about 6 months ago! πŸ˜†

I voted so much last week and had to prove that I'm not a robot so many times that I'd be glad if I never saw a CAPTCHA ever again! πŸ˜›  And my arms felt like they were going to fall off on Sunday, from all the extra clicking during the week! (I'm all recovered now, not that anyone is asking.) So even though it didn't end up helping Basant win, at least I got some extra exercise and gained a bit of upper-body strength from all my voting! 🀣  And I even ended up getting a little reward of sorts from the Universe: Basant liked my Vrishsen tribute video post on Instagram! πŸ˜ƒ (Not today, I'm just telling you now that I'm here.)

I'm looking forward to RK's Holi celebrations and then seeing what they have in store for us next with the arrogance track, although it will likely be very irritating and painful!

See you all in B-BB AT#3 when that's open for posting. ⭐️

Belated happy holi to you too arti, hope you enjoyed to the fullest πŸ˜ƒ

@bold in green totally agree πŸ‘

@underlined i doubt things will change completely even after this. i expect the flip flop to continue in every alternate badha track πŸ₯± have you noticed how balram used the term 'komal kanya' for radha every now and then , i wonder what made him believe she is a softie πŸ˜• Radha has been quite a strong for a girl of age in my opinion, i don't remember her crying for help in adverse situations. 

in my experience it stems from blind affection in some cases, like a mother may think hayee mera bachcha  for even a grown up child πŸ˜† chalo concern for security is still somewhat understandable but what happened in irsha track was no way justifiable . though as i said i don't trust the cvs to make correction with that.

Coming to the awards, the moment i saw the list i knew KJS will be the single biggest competor. Still we tried our best. Honestly i am happy that at least he has started receiving nominations.

Everything deserving don't always come at right time. For example sumedh's performance as sushim was THE most marvelous act of his life in my eyes but he is getting jis due recognition now... Basant's time will come too... πŸ˜Š

And lastly, heartiest congratulations to you πŸ€— you deserve everything bit of the acknowledgement you are getting from him β­οΈ cheers
Edited by BARBlE - 5 years ago
BARBlE thumbnail
I kinda liked that kanha kept his plan a secret from his dau πŸ˜†
BARBlE thumbnail
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=5077950.

Next AT link

Chalo shift karte hai πŸ˜‰