Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Pro aisa hi Ballu bolo ye nahi maalum, it's a guess πŸ˜† but they are brothers for life πŸ˜†.Maybe Ayan will fall for Ballu's strength and mesmerising beauty 🀣 🀣 as there are chances that Ballu might showcase his unnatural strength 🀣 ❀️ Loads of masti stored for upcoming episodes, I am sureπŸ˜†. Edited by RadhaKrishna_19 - 5 years ago
BARBlE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
AyaRam scene tomorrow after a long time πŸ˜› 
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
^He'd better fall for him! Cute love-hate relation it'll be, eh? πŸ€ͺ
Pro🀣 🀣 🀣 There are chances πŸ˜‰ and just imagine Balram giving annoying stares at Ayan who is mesmerised by his beauty 🀣 OMGπŸ€ͺ!
Next page for the caps πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰.
The scene which melted me to core  😭😭 and the scene which I wanted to see from ages ❀️ when both Krishna Balram acted on their emotions beyond their godly nature⭐️⭐️. 
P.S- I loved the dialogues specifically in which Krishna reminds him about the boon asked by Balram in his Sheshnaag form to be born as a elder brother to tease him, scold him without any fear, have a right on him ❀️ πŸ˜­β­οΈ and then he says- aise haath jodke apna adhikar chota mat kariye Dau 😭 β€οΈ .

Edited by RadhaKrishna_19 - 5 years ago
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
The pics are amazing hun! These are are getting better by the day right! :D

Originally posted by: Radhikerani

The pics are amazing hun! These are are getting better by the day right! :D

Right😭⭐️❀️.They intact the real essence of Krishna Balram bond ❀️and I used to wonder before that why Krishna Balram relationship is not being highlighted in the previous shows like Ram and Lakshman? The title is RadhaKrishn but the real gem here is KaRam ❀️ πŸ˜­β­οΈ. This show has given a mixture of emotional and macho BalramπŸ˜ƒβ­οΈ.
P.S- I loved the way Krishna tries to comfort Balram by caressing his cheek with a smile πŸ˜­ and his sad reaction when Balram joins his hands to ask forgiveness, then comes the boon story ❀️. 
BARBlE thumbnail
aye sumi thanks very much for the dhamakedaar caps πŸ€—  i always appreciate ready made caps πŸ˜†

aaj main bhi kuchh caps post karungi, naye ya purane wo nahi pata πŸ˜›
BARBlE thumbnail
Action sequence of Balram πŸ₯³
A ballu filled episode and very good KaRam scenes too πŸ₯³

Yehi toh chahiye life me πŸ₯³

Don't miss today's episode guys

Brb later
BARBlE thumbnail
  kahan se shuru karu

epi started off really well πŸ˜ƒ ayan threatening vyomesh with murder and he is begging for his life, ayan discloses his plan to trap KaRam with murder charges πŸ˜†  πŸ˜‘ balram heroically tries to save vyomesh πŸ‘ calls him innocent πŸ˜³ πŸ‘  

ayan's treachery triggers him , he understands this is not to be taken lightly, almost chokes him πŸ˜† then suddenly something supernatural attacks balram πŸ˜² he loses balance , vyomesh is seen emerging with a smug look 

don't know if vyomesh recognized balram or not πŸ€” talking about his divinity not as krishna's bro... because he knows well about krishn it seems

i dunno why i liked balram slowly rising from ground πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ lighting of that scene was great πŸ‘ thodi parchhayi thodi roshni πŸ˜³ πŸ€ͺ  vyomasur ka naam sunte hi he got triggered again πŸ˜³ 

two of them locked horns πŸ˜³ it was nice hand to hand action scene , dono ne achhi takkar di but balram obviously was having upper hand πŸ˜‰

cont.