Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
This is my most favourite moment of the day ❤️ ⭐️ Lord Vishnu bows down to Seshnaag ❤️ . Can you just imagine the happiness of Balram seeing his Lord touching his feet❤️?It's something beyond explaination for him ❤️. Such a beautiful scene with a strong message behind it Thank you RK for making my dream scene come true on television 😃.
Edited by RadhaKrishna_19 - 5 years ago
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
@KaRam scenes r soul for today..
Ballu bhaiya is so adorable ,Kanha took his revenge today phasha dia dau ko...
totally enjoyed KaRam moments 
Dau se jada innocent toh koi nehi hain
BARBlE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A-A-S

Happy Makar Sankranti!

Here's another Basanti/Baldevi photo! This was posted on Instagram today (14 January 2019) by Reena Kapoor (Yashoda). Her caption: Guess who is this beautiful, shy woman with me 😊

I am so looking forward to seeing Basanti/Baldevi's and Sumedha/Maniharin's entries in the show! ⭐️

The RK people sure know how to grab everyone's attention - turn the lead boys into girls!!! 👏 What a marketing strategy! 🤣

aaj toh pure din basanti k darshan mil rahe hai ek k baad ek 🥳

instagram toh loot hi liya hai, ab umargram ki bari hai 😆

i am loving all the pics, and thanks again posting it here 😳

bless reena ji for sharing stuffs

sabhi basanti ko pyaar kar rahe hai kyunki basanti hai hi itni pyaari 😳
TheSilverDoe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dau kitnaaa bhola hai...
When Krishna said kya??maiya mujse baat kar rhi thi. Makhan mai khaunga.
Unse maan bhi liya🤣
Nd that Bhikshann dehi scene🤣
His expressions when Krishna touched his feet were adorable 😳
BARBlE thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janakivallav

@KaRam scenes r soul for today..

Ballu bhaiya is so adorable ,Kanha took his revenge today phasha dia dau ko...
totally enjoyed KaRam moments 
Dau se jada innocent toh koi nehi hain

todays scene was so adorable  i hv no words to describe how cute it was 

he is literally innocent like a child, bahut bhole hai... loved all the KaRam scenes 🥳
TheSilverDoe thumbnail
I watched Basant as Vrishasen scenes in spk today.  Whole Samb Lakshmana track. He portrayed Vrishnasena perfectly.   Edited by Aarti_ - 5 years ago
BARBlE thumbnail
aye sumi, thanks a lot for sharing fresh pics from epi 🤗

---------------

i am loving past few epis 

first of all my long time desire to see more of vrindavan ppl is happening now , wow and its big relief for me

what can be more pleasing than seeing all of nand's family members getting their well deserved screen time

ye proportion thik lag raha hai mujhe 😉 let it continue pls 😳
BARBlE thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarti_

I watched Basant as Vrishasen scenes in spk today.  Whole Samb Lakshmana track. He portrayed Vrishnasena perfectly.  

watch the war track, honestly pehli baar dekh k mujhe laga tha helping ppl elope is not proper utilization of his talent. 

his acting was great though 👍🏼 the scene where he shoots at his father and his guilt afterwards 👏 there was a father son scene after that , from there i got to know how good his voice modulation can be... proven again in today's epi 👏
TheSilverDoe thumbnail

Originally posted by: BARBlE

watch the war track, honestly pehli baar dekh k mujhe laga tha helping ppl elope is not proper utilization of his talent. 

his acting was great though  👍🏼 the scene where he shoots at his father and his guilt afterwards 👏 there was a father son scene after that , from there i got to know how good his voice modulation can be... proven again in today's epi 👏

Yes helping in eloping wasnt good. Pr sab kuch Lakshamana ki ichcha se ho raha tha na..
Bold - yes those expressions were 👏
I started watching from Abhimanyu's entry ,then I got more and more interested and kept watching😆
I liked this track. 
BARBlE thumbnail
nand baba defended balram today 🥳 🥳 a blissful moment for me  he expressed full faith in him   itne innocent insaan ko jhute aropo me koi phasata hai kya 😡 ghor paap

rohini should have been there too to defend him 😛 but koi nahi i am happy overall 😉

about the next KaRam scene, dekho dosto mujhe lagta hai balram intelligent hai, sirf seedha hai bass... complex nahi sochta

his idea was good and so was his disguise 😆 my boy did well 👏 i am on his side 

kanha is just being smartypants 😆😛 having fun on his dau's expense 😆 but his effort was good 👏