Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A-A-S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I'm sure you guys remember from a few weeks ago, when Sumedh and Rushiraj were hanging out with the RK dads but Basant was busy elsewhere, hanging out and taking videos of and photos with the mums (photo with 3 mums below).

Now I understand why he was hanging out with the mums! Not just 3 times the mummy love in this picture - he was probably getting 3 times the lady knowledge from them as well, as in tips on how to dress and act/behave like a girl! 🀣

[Sumedh already got plenty of tips from Vivek (Bhairav) back during Sudevi's wedding time, so that's why he was fine hanging out with the dads.]

Now I have some advice for Basant/the very beautiful Basanti as well:
*Arti does her best impression of Dharmendra*
Basanti, kutto ko chodo - kissi ke saamne mat naachna! Pralay toh aa hi jaayegi, alag se, aur tum pehechaane jaaoge! 🀣

Humour on CHARAM! πŸ˜‰β­οΈ

*Arti has gone mad and is referring to herself in the third person!*

Edited by A-A-S - 5 years ago
BARBlE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Friends friends mujhe jaise lag raha hai iss basanti ka body language nayi dulhan jaisa hai bilkul πŸ€£ waise pura fandom kal se inn dono ki khubsurti ki tareef kar raha hai 

@aarti i know right  **roop tera mastana* plays in background *

@shrutha will add your name asap πŸ‘πŸΌ

@diksha welcome back, missed you and other gumshuda members πŸ˜ƒ good to see you back 
A-A-S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BARBlE

Friends friends mujhe jaise lag raha hai iss basanti ka body language nayi dulhan jaisa hai bilkul🀣waise pura fandom kal se inn dono ki khubsurti ki tareef kar raha hai

@aarti i know right**roop tera mastana* plays in background *

@shrutha will add your name asapπŸ‘πŸΌ

@diksha welcome back, missed you and other gumshuda membersπŸ˜ƒgood to see you back

Oye, I don't get a hello? πŸ˜†

@Bold, so true! I hope we get to see them in disguise really soon! I'd rather watch some amusing developments so I hope they won't drag this anger track out too much. Or even if the anger lasts a while, I hope the wedding, Vyomasur and JatilaKansAyan plan business all gets over with soon!

And I REALLY hope Rohini comes back and sees her son like this (but only sees him after they've successfully stopped the wedding)! πŸ˜ƒ Edited by A-A-S - 5 years ago
BARBlE thumbnail

Originally posted by: A-A-S

Haha, they are actually doing it! Awesome! I like how they take care of all the little details like the alta on their hands. And that his outfit is still mostly blue! And that his teeka appears to be a snake!!! 😊

They did very well with Vivek (Bhairav) and Tarun (Mahadev) dressed as women in RK, so it is a treat to see such a well done job again with both Sumedh and Basant! And good on all 4 of these guys for taking on the challenge and doing this! ⭐️

Can't wait to see this in the show! And to hear Krishna's and Balram's disguise voices! πŸ˜†

I hope this disguise of Balram's will finally make those strange people out there who can't actually tell his 6 outfits apart happy! Different enough for you? 🀣

I was so right - the handsome Basant does make a beautiful girl! β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks so much to Kuldeep Singh for sharing this on IG and to Tusu for sharing it here!!! What timing! An awesome way to start off B-BB AT#2! ⭐️

Like yesterday when I found it, i wanted the new thread to start with this pic, thanks for doing that πŸ€—

Pretty sure they will also slay with the voice thing as well πŸ˜‰

He looks stunning in this avatar πŸ˜³ simplicity and a bit of shyness mixed somewhere πŸ˜³

Also got a good idea from you about doing a costume break up of his. If one doesn't pay attention to design and motifs of his regular costumes, one may mistake 6 costumes for 3 
BARBlE thumbnail
Arti my wifi went off when i was about to post your reply, thought of doing separate post for you
I toh try to give proper respect and importance to the only member among us who knows basant from start πŸ˜ƒ
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
OMG Basant looks so...sweet?!  🀣
BARBlE thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhikerani

OMG Basant looks so...sweet?!  🀣

Basanti u mean πŸ˜‰ the new chic in the town 

Winning hearts of all genders with her sharmili muskan 

wayward thumbnail
Aww! Guess I'll have to see those epis for sure!  πŸ˜†
Never thought I'd ever get to see Balram in this avatar! 🀣

RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Pro,  Ballu will be like - Tum stree banne jaa rahe ho toh mai kaise peeche hat sakta hu? πŸ˜†
Ab jahan Anuj jaaye wahan Dau toh honge hi naa πŸ˜‰ 🀣.
wayward thumbnail
I thought Dau had better things to do.