Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Awww these two still got it yaaaar❤️❤️.....why they make me miss them? :(( lol true, after looking at them, I realised, how much I missed them all these days! 

SC finally drops her artificiality when she's kidding around with him.....otherwise with her new *cough* show toh my god it's just....tauba.....lol  #sach 😂

LOL@ all their kidding around...."Miss me, darling?"😆....and the random convo about how koi break up nahin hua and they are still together....kuch bhi chalta rehta hai inka ab bhi😆 

*nazar utaaroes*

Thanks for this gif... lol

I needed a pick me up today....thank you, NM-SC🤗

Same here.. It's been long time I'm going crazy, something needed to pick me up too...Their mad banters just lights up anyone's mood... lol

And thank YOU, Nihara for posting these here! LOL you are welcome!😆...lol 

Free_Rein thumbnail

Originally posted by: ithihaas

Well they create magic in one frame .i just woke up and saw my TL so beautiful after ages with their pics and videos and fans being so emotional after seeing them in one frame and feeling their chemistry as if Shivika are still there....

P.S. i was not expecting anything from these gold awards...

Lol I didn't even know there is gold awards, these clips came up as a surprise to me.. 😂.. We Shivika or NarBhi fans don't even need to worry that there is no nomination for them as a jodi this year... These clips are kaafi.. Feeling like we won some award looking at this adorable clips! 😆

Free_Rein thumbnail

P.S. Her "I miss you" was so heartfelt....ekdum mann se bola jaise bahuuut miss kiya....aww😆.....we really miss you guys together too yaar.....sigh  

WTF is that jacket that NM is wearing🤣.....SSO chala gaya, uske kapde live on through NM😆

They always look genuinely happy to catch up....the thing that still strikes me after ALL this time.....probably repeating it for the 100th time now like a broken record.....lol the BANTER....yes the banter just FLOWS....lol tukbandi ke king and queen hain yeh dono.  +100

Yep..That suit is most atrangi than all his atrangi SSO suits combined😂 but I felt like pulling his cheeks(😂) as he looked like my cute Billu/SSO with that atrangi suit, full beard and full hair (without plucked out part😂) after soo many days! 

Can I know what is tukbandi? 😆

Edited by Free_Rein - 4 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Free_Rein

Can I know what is tukbandi? 😆

LOL tukbandi is another word for banter....wordplay....ki ek side se koi kuch bole and pat, a response comes from the other side.....NM-SC just personify that.....lol

Like for example all their random double meaning jokes....if she makes a comment about promo katega, he responds with his double meaning joke and then she keeps going with a "aapka aur mera toh zaroor katega"😆

Free_Rein thumbnail

This bit ❤️

Aur yeh kya tha? Paagal log😆

Regarding second cap, I think she wanted to hug him (on his chest😂) but banda short hai na 😂, upar se she wore high heels I guess.. So that's her way of hug I guess😂.. This one reminding me of the scene where Anika (in atrangi green colored dress) hugged SSO almost like this after she getting caught by SSO after hiding in cupboards and under sofas😂

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Free_Rein

Regarding second cap, I think she wanted to hug him (on his chest😂) but banda short hai na 😂, upar se she wore high heels I guess.. So that's her way of hug I guess😂.. This one reminding me of the scene where Anika (in atrangi green colored dress) hugged SSO almost like this after she getting caught by SSO after hiding in cupboards and under sofas😂

LOL arey no, she wasn't trying to hug him.....didn't you watch the clip? She was doing nautanki of trying to listen to his heartbeat😆.....it was just typical paagalpanti from SC😆

Free_Rein thumbnail

LOL I'm also so cut off from any news about them off late....bilkul lost touch....I had no idea when he even grew his beard back again😆

And so true😲....you're right, they are indeed matching in gold.....LOL funny coincidence.  

They literally pick up right where they've left off na? Dil khush ho gaya aaj inko dekh ke

Same lol.. Even these clips..Out of all days idk why only today I randomly went to Twitter to check out any breaking news happening in India ..NarBhi was trending at 13 in India, looking at NarBhi word, I got so excited ..after watching the clips toh , they made my day😆

Free_Rein thumbnail

LOL arey no, she wasn't trying to hug him.....didn't you watch the clip? She was doing nautanki of trying to listen to his heartbeat😆.....it was just typical paagalpanti from SC😆

Lol I watched the clip.. But she bent like this once even before she trying to check his heartbeat know😂.. anyway I will go and watch it again😆

Free_Rein thumbnail

LOL at one point, SC was literally trying to open his jacket to see ki andar design kya hai🤣🤣

Omg I just noticed there are someone pics printed on his coat 🤣

ithihaas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

LOL at one point, SC was literally trying to open his jacket to see ki andar design kya hai🤣🤣

She knows kalakaari of Shivani.....🤣 her curious mind wanted to check on what was inside. in detail...🤣

Edited by ithihaas - 4 years ago