Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Omg i musy've been living under the rovk not to see it anywhere but OMG❤️☺️ am gushing from ear to ear 

Bahaha at Mehta ji ki atramgi outfit choive though😆 But they are still kinda matching in gold 

ithihaas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

P.S. Her "I miss you" was so heartfelt....ekdum mann se bola jaise bahuuut miss kiya....aww😆.....we really miss you guys together too yaar.....sigh 

WTF is that jacket that NM is wearing🤣.....SSO chala gaya, uske kapde live on through NM😆

They always look genuinely happy to catch up....the thing that still strikes me after ALL this time.....probably repeating it for the 100th time now like a broken record.....lol the BANTER....yes the banter just FLOWS....lol tukbandi ke king and queen hain yeh dono. 

Well NMs desi D&G Shivani ki kalakaari hain woh costume🤣 guess he wore yellow/gold for gold awards....

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Omg i musy've been living under the rovk not to see it anywhere but OMG❤️☺️ am gushing from ear to ear 

Bahaha at Mehta ji ki atramgi outfit choive though😆 But they are still kinda matching in gold 

LOL I'm also so cut off from any news about them off late....bilkul lost touch....I had no idea when he even grew his beard back again😆

And so true😲....you're right, they are indeed matching in gold.....LOL funny coincidence.  

They literally pick up right where they've left off na? Dil khush ho gaya aaj inko dekh ke

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ithihaas

Well NMs desi D&G Shivani ki kalakaari hain woh costume🤣 guess he wore yellow/gold for gold awards....

LOL at one point, SC was literally trying to open his jacket to see ki andar design kya hai🤣🤣

Edited by AreYaar - 4 years ago

LOL I'm also so cut off from any news about them off late....bilkul lost touch....I had no idea when he even grew his beard back again😆

And so true😲....you're right, they are indeed matching in gold.....LOL funny coincidence.  

They literally pick up right where they've left off na? Dil khush ho gaya aaj inko dekh ke

I swear how cute was dharkanein sun rahi hoon 😆 Doesn't  take them 10 secs fo just get onto their own  zone  and mast ho jaate hain aise hin2 mins main sab kar liya flirt  masti and aur toh aur daal tarke ki farmaish bhi 🤣 only these 2 cab do that and inki  har baat ghoom phir ke khaane pe hi aati hai  

Btw mehta ji ki shirt and jacket pe kiske photowa lage hain🤣 Gosh i need to look at that carefully and then laugh makkhi jacket  ke paas sabse mast jacket aaya hai 🤣 also word about having  no odea about his neard back fully  ek dum apne se nm sc lage .onscreen pata nahi kyon kachra kar rahein hain apna. Jhalli bhi ek dum apni jhalli lagi mast malang si woh fake wali ke bina wali*utariis nazar* *inserts dadi gif*

LOL at one point, SC was literally trying to open his jacket to see ki andar design kya hai🤣🤣

Sc bhi ohotowa dekhne lagi🤣 Am surprised how she didn't  comment on this maha laughworthy outfit  

AreYaar thumbnail

I swear how cute was dharkanein sun rahi hoon 😆 Doesn't  take them 10 secs fo just get onto their own  zone  and mast ho jaate hain aise hin2 mins main sab kar liya flirt  masti and aur toh aur daal tarke ki farmaish bhi 🤣 only these 2 cab do that and inki  har baat ghoom phir ke khaane pe hi aati hai  

Btw mehta ji ki shirt and jacket pe kiske photowa lage hain🤣 Gosh i need to look at that carefully and then laugh makkhi jacket  ke paas sabse mast jacket aaya hai 🤣 also word about having  no odea about his neard back fully  ek dum apne se nm sc lage .onscreen pata nahi kyon kachra kar rahein hain apna. Jhalli bhi ek dum apni jhalli lagi mast malang si woh fake wali ke bina wali*utariis nazar* *inserts dadi gif*

THIS....to the power of TIFFANY....itneee time baad apne waale NM-SC lage sach mein yaar. *utaaroes nazar x 1000*

Bahahaha yes, the "daal tadka" bit in the end....ofcourse khaane pe hi aani hoti hai baat end mein.....LOL Jankee was looking pretty too in that bit :) 

There is a DISTINCT quality to their dynamic.....especially now after seeing SC in a new show, you feel it even more whenever she is back in the same frame with NM again....she switches into a more relaxed, natural mode....kuch naap tol ke nahin....ekdum free hoke karte hain jo bhi paagalpanti hai😆

Matlab literally out of nowhere she just SWOOPS DOWN and starts trying to listen to his dhadkan....matlab what?!🤣.....crackpots hain ekdum....lol 

Edited by AreYaar - 4 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Sc bhi ohotowa dekhne lagi🤣 Am surprised how she didn't  comment on this maha laughworthy outfit  

I think this was her way of trying to troll his outfit only🤣......isliye itna khol khol ke dekh rahi thi......NM bhi samajh gaya😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Made a batch of gifs😆

Yeh wala bit seemed directed at conspiracy loving solo fans🤣

Wisal10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Lovely pictures to wake up to! IB ended months ago but even a short video or photo of these two paagal's just puts a happy smile on my face. This is true chemistry.  It doesn't need a director or a script or good lighting or even good clothes (WTH Nakuul!). Of course they are not BFF's but you can see genuine affection, trust and camaraderie between them. They just effortlessly respond to each other and mirror each other's expressions which is a rare quality to have between co-actors. Hopefully they get to work together in the future (not anytime soon please!) and I have no doubt the magic will be recreated once again.