Ishqbaaaz

NM-SC: The Banter Lives On

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Since I'm beyond tired of the pettiness and the sniping from solo fandoms busy running down either NM or SC or keeping score of who gets bashed more, I'm compelled to post a small reminder of all the good we had and still have.

These are two warm, joyful, sorted souls who have given us a one of a kind wacky, fun journey as they played Shivika and regaled us with their friendly and crazy banter too. No matter what, I will always remember them like this😊. All the hate and pettiness cannot erase something so beautiful and rare on TV. 

If anyone would like to join in, please feel free to post your fav. NM-SC banter snippets and memories and savor those here. 

I'll start with some of my all time favs:

1) NM-SC mast in their own world dancing to "One two ka four" at the ITAs last yearπŸ˜†

2) All the madness at LSB...feels especially ironic considering how their fandoms choose to lower themselves to stupid conspiracy theories while they do everything in good humor...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

3)  The epic trolling of the SRπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

These are but a few examples of the epicly hilarious duo that they are together. Can ppl for god's sake SAVOR this rather than dwell on the elements who want to pull this down for whatever reason? 
Edited by AreYaar - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
The hug from the "Main mari jaa rahi hoon aapse shaadi karne ko" BTSπŸ˜†

DarkPhoenix93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AreYaar

The hug from the "Main mari jaa rahi hoon aapse shaadi karne ko" BTS πŸ˜†

This was my favorite! Didn't SC post Aa Jaa Naa' in response to something NM posted when she went to receive AVTA award? I was laughing since then at the NM vs SC fight and their banter yesterday and today proved us right.

I love them and their friendship 
AreYaar thumbnail
A solid TEAM...always...they played Shivika as a UNIT, supported each other at every step...how can ppl forget that? No, no amount of anger and bitterness can justify forgetting THIS. 

AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DarkPhoenix93

This was my favorite! Didn't SC post Aa Jaa Naa' in response to something NM posted when she went to receive AVTA award? I was laughing since then at the NM vs SC fight and their banter yesterday and today proved us right.

I love them and their friendship 

Yes, he wished her all the very best for AVTAs and she said "Aa jaa naa" in response. They are both always warm, wishing the best to each other even in the face of ppl talking shit to them about each other. 

I hope this friendship prevails over the HATE every single timeπŸ‘πŸ‘. For those who want to give in to the hate, I can post timely reminders like this since they seem to have forgotten what we actually had here :P 

And yes the latest banter amused me for the same reason...I knew NM-SC ka banter chalta rahega no matter what conspiracies ppl spread...and bless Narbhi, I hope this always stays this way. πŸ˜Š
AreYaar thumbnail
How EASILY some fans forgot "Yeh dosti hum nahin todenge"...well sorry, hum log bhi yahin hain aur hum toh nahin bhoolenge yeh dosti :P 

AreYaar thumbnail
And how have ppl forgotten stuff like this? Itni short lived memories hain? Meri toh nahin hain :P

AreYaar thumbnail
NM being NM deciding to chew on ghaas in the middle of an IV and SC being SC instantly offering him a tissue to spit it out...lol this is them in a nutshell. 

soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@AY: I can't tell you how happy I am to see this.
I have gotten so sick of the cheap shots that everyone is taking and all the unnecessary bashing of the wrong people and the wild conspiracy theories. I feel quite sad that in their frustrations and scoring points people had forgotten all the good things. All evidence to the contrary is ignored in face of whatever worst people want to believe.
This thread is like soothing balm and a timely reminder of the good times. I am glad that Narbhi have always been able to rise above all the negative stuff that is being thrown at them and continue doing what they do best.

We had such special moments so recently at SPA 2018 but people would rather label all that as fake and what their overactive minds churn out and speculate and rumour mongering as real.
I don't know how to post it but I am going to go watch that O jaana dance again and the videos of 2 years of IB cake cutting nautanki. :) . And the pink villa telly interview on that day.
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: soapsuds

@AY: I can't tell you how happy I am to see this.
I have gotten so sick of the cheap shots that everyone is taking and all the unnecessary bashing of the wrong people and the wild conspiracy theories. I feel quite sad that in their frustrations and scoring points people had forgotten all the good things. All evidence to the contrary is ignored in face of whatever worst people want to believe.
This thread is like soothing balm and a timely reminder of the good times. I am glad that Narbhi have always been able to rise above all the negative stuff that is being thrown at them and continue doing what they do best.

We had such special moments so recently at SPA 2018 but people would rather label all that as fake and what their overactive minds churn out and speculate and rumour mongering as real.
I don't know how to post it but I am going to go watch that O jaana dance again and the videos of 2 years of IB cake cutting nautanki. :) . And the pink villa telly interview on that day.

Same, Biraj...I've also gotten tired of the cheap shots being taken everywhere...so much ugliness being spewed despite the fact that we STILL have this dynamic alive...cuz the banter shall continue...it was always outside the sphere of the show...it's their own wacky thing...and I will hope it always stays this way given the kind of ppl they are who are capable of rising above all the ugliness ppl direct at them. The friendships, the bonding are worth savoring more than all the bitterness that ppl want to wallow in. 

Gimme a few, I'll post the gifs from the SPA 2018 stuff too...I started from the earlier memories first...haha.