Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Some gifs from the live chat:

Edited by AreYaar - 3 years ago
Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Haha its seems Narbhi themselves saved their own thread..otherwise this thread would have gotten locked down by Mods on exactly July 15 th bcz of lack of activity for 4 months..lol

I thought i moved on from these two( Narbhi),but No, they are still making me smile with their  adorable smiles together ❤️😆

Shooting.Star thumbnail

It was so good to see NarBhi interaction again. ♥️ Haha I can never move on from NarBhi and Shivika, there little glimpse always brings a smile.😳

I watched their whole live chat with DisneyHotstar. I must admit nothing has changed between Nakuul and Sarbhi, they still interact with each other ( and react to each other’s humour), how they use to do before - very spontaneous (no fakenes and extra drama). This made me miss Ishqbaaaz (days) even more, kya din thain woh.  Haha when NarBhi were responding to each other in that live chat, yeh log apni hi Dunia mein goom ho gai and not realising there are other ppl in that chat session too.😆 I think it was Mohit who would bring Narbhi back to the actual topic/aim of live chat session.😆

I so wish to see NarBhi together again in a new show, although it’s very unlikely as TV couple are rarely repeated but one can hope.😉♥️

Haha it’s funny how channel still uses NarBhi/Shivika for their other shows promotions (try to draw in attention of Shivika/IB fans).😉 NarBhi/Shivika jaisa koi nahi, inka apna hi alag charm hai which even channel can’t ignore. They are the best pair out there!♥️

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shooting.Star

It was so good to see NarBhi interaction again. ♥️ Haha I can never move on from NarBhi and Shivika, there little glimpse always brings a smile.😳

I watched their whole live chat with DisneyHotstar. I must admit nothing has changed between Nakuul and Surbhi, they still interact with each other ( and react to each other’s humour), how they use to do before - very spontaneous (no fakenes and extra drama). This made me miss Ishqbaaaz (days) even more, kya din thain woh.  Haha when NarBhi were responding to each other in that live chat, yeh log apni hi Dunia mein goom ho gai and not realising there are other ppl in that chat session too.😆 I think it was Mohit who would bring Narbhi back to the actual topic/aim of live chat session.😆

I so wish to see NarBhi together again in a new show, although it’s very unlikely as TV couple are rarely repeated but one can hope.😉♥️

Haha it’s funny how channel still uses NarBhi/Shivika for their other shows promotions (try to draw in attention of Shivika/IB fans).😉 NarBhi/Shivika jaisa koi nahi, inka apna hi alag charm hai which even channel can’t ignore. They are the best pair out there!♥️

@bold: This. It’s been two years since the show ended in a mess, but these two still have that warm, natural vibe together that just isn’t replicated elsewhere. The faltu drama usually comes from the solo fandoms trying to sour their equation, but these two prove the lame rumors wrong every single time whenever they interact. 😆

It’s good that they continue to be true to their equation - there is a mutual respect and affection that still lives on after so much time has passed. They have a common streak of madness I guess that just clicks 😆

Edited by AreYaar - 3 years ago
Shooting.Star thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

@bold: This. It’s been two years since the show ended in a mess, but these two still have that warm, natural vibe together that just isn’t replicated elsewhere. The faltu drama usually comes from the solo fandoms trying to sour their equation, but these two prove the lame rumors wrong every single time whenever they interact. 😆

It’s good that they continue to be true to their equation - there is a mutual respect and affection that still lives on after so much time has passed. They have a common streak of madness I guess that just clicks 😆

This!! 👍🏼

Exactly! These are NarBhi’a characteristic which makes them unique and stand apart from others. They seem to get connected naturally, all they need a moment, very rare to see this in ITV pairs now days .♥️

Yeah it’s just few fans out there who are trying to create mess as IB ended abruptly and playing blame games lol.😆 But yeah I’m glad it didn’t effect NarBhi. Hume toh Narbhi sai matlab hai!😄♥️

Shooting.Star thumbnail

NarBhi moment after ages!♥️

They post one thing about each other and whole fandom gets happy/excited. That’s the aura around NarBhi and Shivika! 😄♥️🤞🏽

NM posted some Shivika scene from IB and tagged SC on his Insta story and SC responded back (reposted on her Insta). NarBhi’s banters are always cute and hilarious!😂♥️

NM’s caption: “Pre Crona socially distant love scene be like😋” 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFrCXeRBlQE/?igshid=1cub55q5e0682