Salman Ali - Winner of Indian Idol 10

Posted: 5 years ago
Salman wins Indian Idol 10.
Edited by altgr - 5 years ago
Congratulations salman ali won.

I am very happy he won.he is my favourite.
So happy for Salman🥳,wish him lots of success 👍🏼.
Congratulations to runners up Ankush and Neelanjana 👍🏼..
Good luck to all 👍🏼
I am so happy my fav won, normally my favs don't won, so I was worried ki kya hoga. 
Congratulations to Salman Ali, well deserved. 🥳
All contestents were fantastic and it was such an amazing journey. It was the best season of Indian Idol. ❤️
Was there even any doubt?  What a waste of 6 months when it was already decided that he was going to win. The judges were always partial to him and I cannot believe Vishal to be part of this. If they were fair, then Neelanjana or Ankush would have won. If screaming rather than singing gets you a trophy, god save Indian Idol. Sorry Salman fans but I strongly feel the contest was fixed and unfair. I'd love to see where this trophy takes him in music industry vs Neelanjana and Ankush Edited by suresh555 - 5 years ago
Originally posted by Ross11

I am so happy my fav won, normally my favs don't won, so I was worried ki kya hoga. 
Congratulations to Salman Ali, well deserved. 🥳
All contestents were fantastic and it was such an amazing journey. It was the best season of Indian Idol. ❤️
Same here😆My favourites never win either ..
Finally salman broke that trend so iam very happy 🥳
True,a very entertaining season this time👍🏼
Just wish manish had stayed for final  announcements too..
Originally posted by hard-09

Prize money was so less
For the winner it was good I think. 25 lakhs and a car but other finalists deserved more. I just hope they all will have a great singing career, which is more important.
so happy, for salman ali!!! congrats to him!!!!!! and his friends too!!!!!
YAHOO!!! I was feeling very down when I kept thinking that Vibhor is going to win. I'm glad he didn't. Apart from that I liked all the other 4 singers equally, so I'm happy to see Salman taking the title and trophy. 
I think it was pretty obvious

It was a good season but I couldn't stand Neha Kakkar..she doesn't shut up and makes a fool of herself with her constant blabbering